SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2547789
Oh god. Those poor kids and the messages they hear 😔😔

Anna’s demonic voice repeating…..
“Do you not want to look like Mummy?”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Howling at Anna’s work out 😂if your able to move your hand to remove fluf from your yoga mat your not doing the workout right

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god. Those poor kids and the messages they hear 😔😔

Anna’s demonic voice repeating…..
The kids hate getting dressed up. You can see in Toddlers and Tiaras how tiresome it is for young children to be as Mummy wishes to. Unless they are bribed. E2 got attention from parents and he will dance on their tunes, he is coaxed and manipulated into thinking this is what my parents love... until he realises it's too late to say what he truly wants

• Sad
Reactions: 11
For someone who supposedly does a lot of exercise, he's got a right pot belly. Maybe he needs the name of a good surgeon 😂😂

Oh and Edie transitioned 6 years ago according to his latest Tiktok
I know we've all got people as our profile pics, but something about yours @JeriHaribo - I truly keep thinking Matt is commenting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

View attachment 2547789
Shame on Anna and Jonathan they’re both disgusting awful people and I pray karma hits them at full force one day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In joliars reckoning e2 is 11 and because his birthday is before Emilia’s, he must be 12 first, though annal must have been carrying two babies at the same time but gave birth months apart. I don’t know why they just didn’t go viral with that extremely rare 😂 event .

Such a twit

Reactions: 10
Jonnys bought booster trainers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He likened them to walking in heels… when was the last time Giselle popped on a pair of stilettos? Oh wait, you’ve forgotten all about the story…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So e2 gives his mum a photo of them both together as a birthday gift- the photo being when he was presenting as a boy . Says something I think
2060D522-ADEB-4E3C-9620-2CBEC99DB028.png

• Wow
Reactions: 40
The saccone jolys: if any of the children say they don't want to be filmed, we won't film them
Also saccone jolys : drags 5 year old by the wrist and forces him to put on a wig , despite him being distressed and repeatedly says no, then gives them the finger.
All so he can prove he didn't tell Eduardo that he was a girl. Well you're fooling no one Jonno , only making yourself look more like the horrible, abusive scumbag that you are 🖕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That latest tiktok made me feel so sick! You ever notice how every time he grabs Edie or Emilia round the chest, they are obviously uncomfortable and try to push his hand away?

What was most disturbing was the look in his eyes, especially at the end. He is putting on a sassy front of 'proving the haters wrong' but you can see in his eyes he is FURIOUS that his bullshit is being called out by viewers. He is a scary little man.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So e2 gives his mum a photo of them both together as a birthday gift- the photo being when he was presenting as a boy . Says something I think View attachment 2549316
But in a vlog or clip E said they didn’t like seeing older photos….hmmm.

oh, I just took a peek at the Halloween night TT. What a raggedy bunch. Andrea is a brat. That behavior is not good, and is only getting worse. It’s certainly not cute nor funny. Trashy. More candy….like that group needs more junk. Every day is Halloween for those sugar addicted fakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How do they make money? One word: päedos. I'm convinced that's their main source of income.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe E2 is getting tired of being 'Edie' and always being 'on', too.... Eduardo was this quiet child, and now Edie is all hyper. Doesn't seem to make any sense. And then picking this photo.... poor kid is showing them without having the words.

Reactions: 20
Sick of hearing Jonathon exaggerate the time that E2 has been “living as a girl”. In February 2022 E2 started going by Edie and “came out”, that’s not even two years ago. I believe it was 2020 when they started regularly wearing dresses and stereotypically girly clothes but even then wearing certain clothes doesn’t make the child a girl. This is why it’s hard to believe E2 if even experiencing gender dysphoria because I get that there are children who go through those issues but in this case it’s only about wearing dresses and having long hair. There was a video where E2 said they wouldn’t want to be a girl because they wouldn’t want to have babies (or something along those lines) it was on Jonathon’s Instagram posted maybe 2021 but now I can’t find it.

Reactions: 18
Sick of hearing Jonathon exaggerate the time that E2 has been “living as a girl”. In February 2022 E2 started going by Edie and “came out”, that’s not even two years ago. I believe it was 2020 when they started regularly wearing dresses and stereotypically girly clothes but even then wearing certain clothes doesn’t make the child a girl. This is why it’s hard to believe E2 if even experiencing gender dysphoria because I get that there are children who go through those issues but in this case it’s only about wearing dresses and having long hair. There was a video where E2 said they wouldn’t want to be a girl because they wouldn’t want to have babies (or something along those lines) it was on Jonathon’s Instagram posted maybe 2021 but now I can’t find it.
he's probably deleted it to fit the narrative :rolleyes: but i remember someone on here screen recorded it so it might be still around..

Reactions: 9
If Emilia suddenly decided she wanted to live as a boy, it’s guaranteed the e2 would have those crop tops off quicker than you could say toy cars !

Reactions: 15
If Emilia suddenly decided she wanted to live as a boy, it’s guaranteed the e2 would have those crop tops off quicker than you could say toy cars !
For a while they tried 'Emilia is non-binary' but that never really got much traction.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.