SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can 100% guarantee E2 was talking about something else. Jonathan has just clipped it to fit the narrative.
That timeline of photos is a bit wonky too but again, gotta paint that narrative even though they have vlogged for years and it can be easy disproven.

A1 not having a flag is made worse by the fact that Jonathan is waving two.
Jonathan is just too caught up getting way too excited about his little fantasies he's brought to life to even remember he has other children.
They definitely play on the fact lessie is left out loads. Even Anna’s stories yesterday, creepily filming Andrea walking, then a quick glance at Alessia chatting, before back to Andrea. I mean, it’s so weird she films things like this! I can’t understand why she can’t drop them two off with Jonathan at home, then go out and get the other two later? They’re always waiting in the car for ages, stuffing their faces with sugar. At least they got some fresh air in the 2 seconds walk between the car and Gail’s…

Reactions: 13
They definitely play on the fact lessie is left out loads. Even Anna’s stories yesterday, creepily filming Andrea walking, then a quick glance at Alessia chatting, before back to Andrea. I mean, it’s so weird she films things like this! I can’t understand why she can’t drop them two off with Jonathan at home, then go out and get the other two later? They’re always waiting in the car for ages, stuffing their faces with sugar. At least they got some fresh air in the 2 seconds walk between the car and Gail’s…
A trip to the bakery whilst waiting is miles better than sitting in the car for 1 1/2 hours but still no reason they cant be taken home to have some calm time play games before dinner etc plenty of time. Things seems to have changed since we mentioned her making them wait in the car for so long in the rain and then leave them unattended in the car to run and get E2 perhaps that hit a nerve or someone had a word about it?

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂 annal, a gifted book is still a gifted book even if your abuser of a husband bought an adult version last year . God you are dense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments on his YouTube shorts aren't all praise and arsekissing. There's a lot of people calling him out, many pointing out that most aren't hating on e2 but on jojo.

Reactions: 15
The older two speaking like they’re in a soap opera grinds my gears, all that money on stage school and they struggle to be natural being filmed in their own home. So sad.

Reactions: 16
Mr pweirdo strikes again.

Poor Emilia. Her facial expression, demeanor and her body language says it all. She has clearly been coerced to do this video cause she looks like she would rather be anywhere else on this planet but on his bare naked smelly chest. His looks like such a creep.

He could of put a top on at the very least or how about not doing the tiktok at all, or how about leaving emilia alone and stop forcing her to participate in anything, full stop, especially where she is required to put her head on his chest with no top on. wtf! This clip of him with her in this manner makes my skin crawl, it looks so very wrong.

View attachment 2475782
I am so far behind, just got to the 11 weeks to 11 years Emilia video and just had to comment I MUST see the day that this F*CKER gets thrown behind bars!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anal’s latest reel about A2 ever having a girlfriend pissed me off, she’s written in one of the comments “I can’t stand her already”, okay calm down, he’s 5… but she’s got daughters - wouldn’t she like to be welcoming and friendly to his sons girlfriends - way in the future - as wouldn’t she like another mother to also extend the same welcome and friendliness to her daughters? Treat people how you wanted to be treated anal, in this case, treat your angel sons future girlfriends how you would want your daughters treated!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Christ, how annoying is Matt. One look at his profile is nauseating. It’s all woe is me, single Dad. It’s always seemed a bit too coincidental his marriage appeared to start breaking down once he became friends with SJ’s. I doubt they are the sole reason obviously but I bet a lot his ex husband doesn’t like them.

Bet Matts desperate to flog his kids online. Presumably there’s something in place to stop that happening.

Reactions: 20
Anal’s latest reel about A2 ever having a girlfriend pissed me off, she’s written in one of the comments “I can’t stand her already”, okay calm down, he’s 5… but she’s got daughters - wouldn’t she like to be welcoming and friendly to his sons girlfriends - way in the future - as wouldn’t she like another mother to also extend the same welcome and friendliness to her daughters? Treat people how you wanted to be treated anal, in this case, treat your angel sons future girlfriends how you would want your daughters treated!
She’s being sarcastic and trying to be funny. That trend of being a toxic boy mom is supposed to be funny, but it’s just zzzz.
---
Christ, how annoying is Matt. One look at his profile is nauseating. It’s all woe is me, single Dad. It’s always seemed a bit too coincidental his marriage appeared to start breaking down once he became friends with SJ’s. I doubt they are the sole reason obviously but I bet a lot his ex husband doesn’t like them.

Bet Matts desperate to flog his kids online. Presumably there’s something in place to stop that happening.
Matt tried to befriend Anna, according to both of them, but she blew him off. Then, suddenly, they were “besties” gag. Two immature, fame hungry dolts.

Reactions: 11
Matt tried to befriend Anna, according to both of them, but she blew him off. Then, suddenly, they were “besties” gag. Two immature, fame hungry dolts.
He apparently unfollowed her after she didn’t reply to his DM because he didn’t agree with what she was posting.
It wasn’t until (years?) later when she looked him up or something she realized who he was.

Hmm… wonder what sparked the 180! I can’t understand that “friendship”

Reactions: 10
He apparently unfollowed her after she didn’t reply to his DM because he didn’t agree with what she was posting.
It wasn’t until (years?) later when she looked him up or something she realized who he was.

Hmm… wonder what sparked the 180! I can’t understand that “friendship”
Bingo! All for that InstaFame…sad.

Reactions: 9
It’s also quite weird that A2 has to fit the role of typical straight boy? What if he’s the one who actually feels like he’s in the wrong body or if he’s gay or pansexual or whatever. They pretend to be so openminded but everyone has to fit the mold they shape for them, regardless of their own wishes and happiness. E1 has to be the rebel singer, E2 the glamorous trans girl, A1 ‘Anna’s copy’ whenever it suits them, A2 the cool dude who has no boundaries.

Reactions: 24
I find it really strange how E2 wears nirvana shirts all the time making a huge deal about loving it yet when jonathan actually plays some songs he stood there pulling faces quite obviously not liking it nor recognising any?
Comments are pointing that out too.

Emilia on the other was honest about liking and not liking some 🤔

Reactions: 18
Another odd combination of clothes! Her obsession with ballet pumps is hilarious! This would look SO much better with chunky boots and a leather jacket. Or chunky jumper. Or even a tshirt and trainers, with her hair up in a loose, messy bun. Instead we get THIS.
The model on the RI site looks fab, I’d be well pissed off if Anna was advertising my clothes and wore it like this! Do you think she thinks she looks autumnal? Instead she looks like she’s tucked a Sainsbury’s carrier bag into a 💩 along with the ✌🏻and 👄 to make herself look “cool”

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
So Anna “doesn't remember signing up” having to cook her kids dinner!
I’m sorry but the moment you agreed to unprotected sex with that gross gnome you call your husband you did!

Good too see a few calling out that it’s not just “the mothers job”
Exactly hey Jonathan, grab the chef whites and whip up a nutritious meal for your children.
Nothing can be worse than the slop your lazy wife regimentally produces.

———
So the dipstick never properly dealt with the wasps and now that whole wall could be a giant wasp nest!
It took E1 moving bedrooms for him/Anna to notice.
The lights are on but nobody is home. How can you be this dense?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Anna “doesn't remember signing up” having to cook her kids dinner!
I’m sorry but the moment you agreed to unprotected sex with that gross gnome you call your husband you did!

Good too see a few calling out that it’s not just “the mothers job”
Exactly hey Jonathan, grab the chef whites and whip up a nutritious meal for your children.
Nothing can be worse than the slop your lazy wife regimentally produces.

———
So the dipstick never properly dealt with the wasps and now that whole wall could be a giant wasp nest!
It took E1 moving bedrooms for him/Anna to notice.
The lights are on but nobody is home. How can you be this dense?
j used to cook when it was just emilia but anna seems to have taken over with her need to control food... j only does freezer food now and even thats rare 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
E2 not having any idea about Nirvana and not really liking their music but happens to like the t-shirt with the Nirvana logo on it just like Emilia’s Nirvana t-shirt, albeit a different colour way, just lends itself more and more to the origin of where his ‘journey’ started (and the fact he was also manipulated & groomed by his scheming pathetic father) and that is, wanting to be like Emilia, and wanting everything she wants and likes. Nothing has changed. Nothing more, nothing less.

And by the way, from memory, I have not seen E2 wearing Nirvana t-shirts until this TikTok? well, definitely not for a couple of years, the way Jonathan makes out E2 has, anyway. As per usual Jonathan spouting more lies to fit the narrative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So the likes of Max Balegde and other creators are openly speaking out about the comments Rishi made regarding trans people, trying to think of ways to use their following to show support and make a difference. Yet, jonny, stays quiet. Surely THIS is something both him and Anna should be speaking out about?? If he does it at a later date, it’s too little, too late! Someone commented on one of his TikTok’s about it and all he said was “I know very disappointing”. Is that it?????? It’s more than ‘disappointing’. You’ve thrust your child’s story into the world and you’re bringing them up in a country with a prime minister with those views! I can think of many things I’d be saying and doing- one sentence reply is not it
Instead of making ridiculous videos titled “POV Im trying to help Edie after she breaks up with her boyfriend”, why doesn’t he actually show support for the community.
I know some people don’t get involved with politics, but if MY child was trans, you’d be certain I would be speakinh out in support of MY child and other people who don’t have a voice or platform. It definitely makes it seem like this is all for show, as surely THIS is what he should be using his platform for. Oh and Anna, the same goes for you. Instead of making ridiculous tiktoks with matt, maybe show support for the community your child is part of.
Jonny has interestingly responded to the below comment. IF edie does indeed “change her mind” (his words) then maybe sharing Edies story, which is NOT yours to tell, and to which she CAN NOT consent to sharing, isn’t such a good idea….
I’m really struggling to keep seeing this exploitation from this family. I may have to take a break from this thread as they just keep doing the same crap and those poor children are constantly being used, for their parents monetary gain 😤😫😩
Aside from all of the above, why the duck is Jonny discussing and assuming Edies sexuality????? Edie is 9, and you’re already putting the confusion of relationships into the mix! You speak to or read about the complexities of trans people and who they are attracted to. I was listening to a gay man who is married with 2 children discuss rishis words. He openly said being gay is a challenge a lot if the time, but being trans and Gay, or trans and straight is even harder. Edie has enough to deal with now and in the future, let them be a child, without trying to make them a tween. It’s honestly sickening and concerning what content jonny will make in the future.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.