Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notimportant

Chatty Member
Imagine the kind of parent that thinks “yes this man will take care of my child I definitely trust he won’t do anything weird or creepy! Yes my child can totally have a sleepover at his house!”
IMG_2902.jpeg
IMG_2903.jpeg
IMG_2904.jpeg
IMG_2905.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Nobody 'tried to prove Emilia had seizures'. YOU posted footage with Emilia 'pulling a weird face' as Jonathan kept calling it, which alarmed viewers. It looked very very much like absent seizures, and viewers like me suggested you taking that footage to your GP. Better safe than sorry, and a great use of all those hours of filming.
Did you do that? No. You blocked people, me included, and became very passive agressive about it.
Emilia was still a toddler and I think it was the first time you showed your true colours.
---
If she calls genuine concern 'hate', then 'Dredre' got some as well last summer when they kept dragging him here, there, and everywhere when he was clearly unwell on Summer holiday. The hate was for the so called adults who could not change their plans to allow their boy to stay home instead of having to do all the activities that were planned, just so they could have their time away from the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
As a society we will look back on these family vloggers, destroying their childrens lives for money and wonder why it was allowed happen.:(

• Heart

Hillary101

I think they are putting E2 in makeup because he is definitely becoming more male and less “baby”. He looks like a male even with the long hair and makeup and girl clothes. Yeeesh.

• Sad

notimportant

Chatty Member
Those jeans are minging on her, not to mention that camel toe. Could those jeans be more tight. She looks ridiculous and dresses so immaturely.

And to think back in the day she used do style videos, putting outfits together. You wouldn't know it going by this tacky ensemble she has on today.

I found a video (below) Anna did 14 years ago called The style Diet, which was essentially a talking sit down video introducing the start of her making videos about fashion and styling outfits. Although, the video was more focused on weight, body image and diet. Body image was definetely at the forefront for her, even back then, obviously stemming from her ED. It was evident her weight weighed heavily on her mind then, and clearly still is now.

And whats going on with her eyes in the video. They are darting all over the place, they look so strange.

View attachment 2521363View attachment 2521364
Omg she looks like butthead in these photos!
IMG_2899.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg

• Haha
Never once has Anna sat down with her children and done any type of Arts & Crafts project, nor does she allow them to do it on their own, because it would be too messy for her. But she'll spend the entire day with her bestie making this pink monstrosity. She is such a hypocrite. The children are such an after thought in that house. They are locked away in the playroom with their ipads and only shown attention when they are needed for filming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Greentrees

VIP Member
Mr pweirdo strikes again.

Poor Emilia. Her facial expression, demeanor and her body language says it all. She has clearly been coerced to do this video cause she looks like she would rather be anywhere else on this planet but on his bare naked smelly chest. His looks like such a creep.

He could of put a top on at the very least or how about not doing the tiktok at all, or how about leaving emilia alone and stop forcing her to participate in anything, full stop, especially where she is required to put her head on his chest with no top on. wtf! This clip of him with her in this manner makes my skin crawl, it looks so very wrong.

2078C173-F6E0-404C-AD60-76F3D4F31015.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I hope you feel honoured that she read your post 😂😂😂

View attachment 2450104
Normally wouldn't bat an eyelid but that's your first child anna a few days late isn't good enough may as well admit you were more interested in edie and getting content than your child's birthday but that happens everytime recently even E2 should be old enough to understand that's not kind

hillygreentree

Anal’s latest reel about A2 ever having a girlfriend pissed me off, she’s written in one of the comments “I can’t stand her already”, okay calm down, he’s 5… but she’s got daughters - wouldn’t she like to be welcoming and friendly to his sons girlfriends - way in the future - as wouldn’t she like another mother to also extend the same welcome and friendliness to her daughters? Treat people how you wanted to be treated anal, in this case, treat your angel sons future girlfriends how you would want your daughters treated!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

antilies

I cannot comprehend how after all this time people will STILL defend Anna. She is equally as culpable. Yeah okay maybe Jonathan did take advantage of her all those years ago when he met her but oh my god that doesn’t excuse the fact she stands by and allows the exploitation and abuse of her 4 children. She isn’t stupid, she isn’t some damsel in distress. Im sure she would lean into the “abused” card if one day Jonathan was exposed but she’s full of shit! She’s a terrible mother, she could’ve stopped all this years ago but carries on because she’s only living this lifestyle because her kids are exploited.
Exactly this. She is in fact even more guilty. Where’s her maternal love? Love and care for her children? They had children purely for money , I would be embarrassed if I lived on my kid’s exploitation. She act as 12 years old immature dumbo. Parading around with her gay friend.., in pink Barbie clothes. My 16 years old daughter is more mature than her and find her beyond cringe. Grow up get a job and take care of those poor children. Jono is just mentally unwell.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I was appalled the way Jonathan tried to force and bribe Andrea to put on that wig in the latest TikTok. He manhandled him and grabbed him by the wrist and arm, forcefully, to get him to put it on and do what he wanted, to use his son, his 5 year old, to play into Jonathan's sick game and narrative, all just to prove a point to get him and Anna off the hook about it just being "a phase" and on the whole E2 trans coercion speculation.

That clip of Jonathan and Anna, she was out of shot, I assume filming it all, but could hear her voice in the background, part of this whole set up, was gaslighting Andrea and questioning him, it was awful and uncomfortable to watch and listen to. Poor Andrea. I felt sick. Why isn't anyone doing anything?!

This is just more evidence of the behaviour, language, dialogue and control they would of used and had on Eduardo all these years, and are still doing, to manipulate and groom that poor little boy into who he is today. It's actually more sickening when you see and hear J & A in action, in plain sight, play out in this video on Andrea. It’s beyond disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

notimportant

Chatty Member
I don’t believe Eduardo is trans at all, but have you noticed Jonathan always puts “when my son said he wanted to be a girl” “my son is a girl now” I had two sons now I have three Daughters“ ….would that not hurt a person who is actually trans and have always been a girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Long time lurker here on this thread .. but felt I needed to comment on after seeing that video of them on the rollercoaster! I get A1 was scared after going on but why the hell record her crying, saying she's terrified and screaming and then upload it..... this family have no shame and it's yet more kids growing up and their lives beig broadcast for anyone to see! They need to start saving for counselling for them as those kids are going to need it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

EH1996

It looks like E2 has been wearing makeup in the last few TikToks. Regardless of being transgender, why does a 9 year old need to be wearing make up?

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Bit of a long one, but here goes;

So the Stacey Dooley documentary came on my FYP again, and I rewatched some of it. I saw the parts when Stacey asks him about paedophiles, sexual predators and perverts trawling through the Internet, going through YouTube, looking for videos of children. She asks him;

How does it make you feel as a parent, that those videos are out there for them (child predators) to potentially see?”

Jonny replies;

“Yes I think every parent has to be aware of the dangers in the world, and that’s why we don’t film the children in scenarios that we think makes them vulnerable. (what a load of crap, we all know you do this constantly, which I’ll come back to later) You know you can highlight and you can look at some of the thumbnails across YouTube and you can highlight the stuff like the gymnastics and the swimming the stuff that really emphasises where you might have a higher risk.(is that what YOU trawl the Internet looking for, why would you know what they look for, as it’s certainly not because you’re safeguarding your children)

Stacey then asked the infamous question;

How would you feel if someone was masterbating over the videos of your kids?”

Jonnys stuttering weird reply (I’m pointing out the stuttering as this doesn’t happen in the rest of the documentary. I am not comparing his way of talking to people who actually have an genuine difficulty with speaking, I have a friend who has a debilitating stammer, so to be clear, I’m not mocking or belittling anyone who struggles with this. Jonnys, I believe, is purely due to being caught out and panicking he’s going to say something he shouldn’t)

“It’s it’s it’s it’s such an odd question because how, how, how would you feel, like, I don’t know how you’d feel. Obviously is it a terrible thing? (This has always sickened me.) It’s like like I don’t, I don’t really know how to answer those questions. (He then stutters and mumbles a lot)
I don’t really make content for that purpose. (Are you for real??? So you’re admitting that some of your content IS for this purpose?) I just make it as difficult as I can for my content to be consumed that way. I don’t think there’s any footage out there, (yes there absolutely is, there’s examples below) there probably was in our early stuff and I admit that I may have missed stuff and I made mistakes and everyone did (yet, all these years later, you’re STILL “making mistakes” by sharing private and inappropriate content of minors?)
Stacey interrupts;
“Bath time and stuff like that?”

Jonny talks over her again;
“Yes because it was cute and we had one kid and we thought this is fun and stuff like that. A lot of them have been taken down now. We’ve removed a lot of them. (Once again, NO, you haven’t. And if you did, you should have removed ALL of them where your children were vulnerable, not most of them. Remembering, your children can not consent, as they do not have the maturity or capacity to comprehend the ramifications of their lives being shared from birth. Even now, Jonny, they might say yes to filming, but have they ever really have a choice?) Same with the pictures that we’ve had on our social media. And like live and learn. (You could cover up your penis tattoo on your neck with that written)

He ends with;

“ I don’t think we’re bad people we’re just sharing our lives. The good parts and the bad parts.” (That’s the problem, it’s not yours and Anna’s lives you’re sharing, it’s mostly the kids. The videos of yours and Anna’s surgery {paid for by your kids} shows that you’d be working a 9-5 job if you just shared you two) If only this was the reality?

That part of the documentary is most definitely a clip that will be played on the news at some point. I didn’t see her “look back” on that episode, but I’d be very interested to hear what she really thinks, especially now, and the perspective now she’s a mum (the way Jonny tried to barate her when she said she wouldn’t film and share her children like they do, was so condescending and disrespectful)

So many points are particularly disturbing.

When he talks about thumbnails and what paedophiles are looking for, it makes me think HE knows exactly what they look for, and yet he continues to have provocative thumbnails with suggestive gestures. Not to mention Trans Daughter and Pre Teen constantly, along with photos under water of all of them,( including Emilias friends) but especially Edie in a swim suit. That’s exactly the footage HE is saying perverts look for and says he doesn’t make. YES YOU DO!!
A few of their most watched titles on Youtube
“Learning to Swim”
“Swimming in the rain”
“Babies first bath”
“Baby bath challenge”
“Her first bikini”
“Pre Teen Daughter gets own style”
“When your daughter becomes a teenager”
“Pre Teen Update”
“Trans Daughter makeover”
All with dodgy thumbnails. Don’t get me started on his TikTok cover images

“I don’t really make content for that purpose.” WTF, that implies he does make some content for that purpose then?

“A lot of them have been taken down”… they haven’t. You should remove them all, not some. I know they were told they shared naked photos of one of the children, yet kept it up for ages.

The fact he’s a cocky twat, who’s trying to show off to Stacey and wants to come across as confident. Then he stutters and gets flustered by the online predator questions…. It’s pretty simple to most parents and adults, the answer is “It sickens me the thought of anyone looking at my children in a salacious way, and I will never, ever show my children in a vulnerable position online, ever. That includes when they’re going through something personal, if they’re upset, in trouble, or anything that has potential to affect them as they get older, I won’t show”. Trouble is, Jonny, despite you saying on the documentary it’s mostly “The Jonathan and Anna Show”, you know that it’s you selling your children’s lives online that’s made money, and you won’t stop and put your children’s welfare above everything.

I know we’ve all discussed this documentary at length, but I’ve not seen it again since Edies new gender reveal videos came out. Even the bit where Stacey and Anna talk and she says jonny is always filming and she felt unhappy and they lived on opposite sides of the house… I’m pretty sure most of that’s still true. Although she comes across all meek and mild and naive in the show, we’ve all seen examples of her manipulation.

Told you it was a long one 🤭

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry this is long feel free to ignore

Have they prepared E2 for the challenges that are to come? taking him to that gender clinic , I don’t know what exactly happens in those appointments or how often E2 goes if he still even goes but I worry how E2 is mentally going to handle everything when he realises this trans bubble his parents have put him in with everything being easy , fun, having long hair and wearing girls clothes and just making tiktoks 24/7, isn’t real life and will not prepare him at all for what’s about to come. I know there’s laws in the uk a child can’t go on hormone blockers until a certain age so assuming that’s still the case then E2 will go through male puberty right? does E2 know this or are they still convincing him he’s biologically female and that he won’t go through male puberty.

Someone being trans isn’t what I have an issue with cause I think if you’re making the choices for yourself, you’re old enough to know and you’ve had time to understand the choices you are making and it’s what you truly know will make you happy then fair enough a person has the right to do that it’s their life but this whole situation with E2 there’s a lot of things very off about it.

They confuse their own kids making them think boys can’t have long hair and wear certain clothes. When Jonathan asked E2 why he knows he’s trans , E2’s response was “cause I don’t like playing football I don’t like getting dirty” so many boys don’t like football don’t like sports it doesn’t mean they are girls. Why couldn’t they of just left e2 to be himself , taught him to love himself and let him figure things out instead of putting thoughts , words and ideas into his head that has been proven Jonathan is the one controlling this whole thing.

Yeah E2 could come out of all of this fine and happy and he could grow up wanting to go through with surgeries and be known as Edie forever which would be his choice but I find it hard to believe this whole situation is genuine because of how much they’ve exploited this trans journey. It’s sad cause E2 gets no privacy to live his life and figure out who he is. A TikTok pretty much everyday about how E2 is trans wtf is wrong with Jonathan he’s enjoying the attention and exploiting he doesn’t care about the damage he could do to E2 in the future. Anna is to blame too she exploits the kids too.

If I’m the future this all goes wrong and E2 speaks out , I bet Jonathan and Anna will use every video , TikTok , photo of E2 talking about being trans and they will say “look you said you wanted this we just supported you” they’ll twist everything they’ll take no accountability they will blame E2 for everything and they will act innocent. E2 is a child none of this is his fault and if he ends up with any serious mental or physical problems and realises his parents are awful people , they will make him think he’s the one at fault.

• Heart