SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'This is better than a child being unseen'. A child only has to be seen by those around him or her, not by potentially millions of strangers around the world.
Whatever E2 decides later on in life, you have taken away the choice of sharing it, as it's already out there. Not just out there where you live, where E2 goes to school, does after school activities. Whenever you Google E2's name, this comes up. E2 will never get to decide to share this, and when.
Even if Edie decides to be Eduardo again, this will be out there. It's awful that you've robbed your kid from the privacy of being able to make their own decisions surrounding this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is troublesome because Edie wouldn’t “change” back if they’re solidly sure of what they are. (Which is what the parents have been saying is the case all along) Do they not understand how this works? It’s not a choice- it’s how they are. It’s shocking how they can get away with constantly changing the narrative! “It’s been this way for - years” “Edie has always been a girl“ Then you don’t just “change” your mind!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even thinks he thinks of his kids as humans. He answers comments like this to appease questioners. I think he and Anna laugh during date nights with Netflix between their wine and whole pizzas (they eat as one serving), about Edie being 9—and how they can get him to do whatever because he’s not old enough to know better.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
His language around this has always been confusing and worrying. They claim they have spoken to 'lots' of parents of transgender children, have now been to this gender clinic a few times, and still he comes out with crap like this

And yes, I do agree, he does not think of the children as humans. They are characters in his real life soap. He thinks of storylines and decides what their kids' roles are. E1 is now the rebel teenager, E2 the trans kid, A1 the forgotten child only to be dragged out in front of the camera when it suits them, and A2 has always been the terror child, trouble, unruly. But they will not do anything about it because he is 'their real boy'.

Reactions: 16
He is so happy to label his kids whatever his little fantasies desire but god forbid that any journalist labeled him on his scam book tour.
But of course he then claimed to be non binary for 5 minutes when it suited.

He needs to be sectioned.

Reactions: 25
Thank heavens Emilia no longer has the attachment she once had when someone was leaving, they can’t use that, with her going on her residential. Instead she’s on that coach as quickly as possible- 👍🏻❤

Reactions: 11
Thank heavens Emilia no longer has the attachment she once had when someone was leaving, they can’t use that, with her going on her residential. Instead she’s on that coach as quickly as possible- 👍🏻❤
I'm not surprised she's so happy to go wouldn't you be dashing off if you were constantly on camera even the bathroom not being safe because the parents will just bring phones in
Good for her enjoy the trip with your friends Emilia more importantly have a good time without fear of being filmed every second.

i know these repellent pair have done things that enrage us..but the pic of Emilia, pressed against the quite frankly, disgustingly repulsive chest of ugly gnome Jono, made me heave. I'm not even exaggerating. It was every shade of WRONG and grotesque. :sick: 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can think of many reasons your sex drive would be low Anna. Let's start with the man you are married to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s going to wales and Jonathon is making it sound like she’s going to bloody Australia

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just looked at Matt’s IG. Says he was with his partner for 16 years. What are the chances that after Anna hooks him in for Narcissistic Supply he and his partner of 16 years split up?! He’s going to feel like such a chump when he realizes he’s a loser like Anna and Jon, and that their friendship is transactional based on Anna not wanting to befriend school parents and needing an escape from the gnome.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It seems a huge coincidence his relationship completely broke down after he became friends with them. As I said in a post above, I’m sure it wasn’t the only reason but id bet a bit of money it was a factor one way or another!

He’s making out like she’s going to australia! Isnt she just going to wales??? The number of people commenting about the phone saying to sneak it with her and they would refuse to let their child go without a phone.
They’re saying “what happens if there’s an emergency?” “What if she gets lost in the woods?” As if the staff just let them wander around at night on their own! If something happened, the teachers and staff where she is have their phones, it’s not a bloody remote island! When we went away as kids there wasn’t mobile phones, we just went and didn’t call our parents as it wasn’t a thing! It’s great to have a break from phones, and social media (which they shouldn’t have anyway!)
There’s so so many safeguarding reasons phones aren’t allowed. Two of then being some children are vulnerable and may be looked after children (children in the care system) or from a family that’s had to flee domestic violence. All it takes is for a child to take photo of one of those children and share it on social media for that child to be at risk! There’s also unfortunately some children who would share unkind images or recordings of other children and again, that’s safeguarding the children from each other. Sounds OTT, but children can be cruel.
As someone who’s been on their fair share of school residentials as a teacher, the amount of planning that goes into keeping the children safe and happy is a LOT. They have “free time” sometimes but it’s not just go and do whatever. It’s time in the games room or dorm, or activities outside, a disco, all closely monitored by staff. I can assure you, going on a trip like that as a teacher is beyond exhausting and stressful 🤭
I love that Emilia is looking forward to the food… she’s be eating all the ham she likes!! Generally the food is pretty decent at these places. I assume she’s gone to pgl in wales, there’s one in snowdonia that I’ve been to, which is great. I think it will do her the world of good to not be filmed 24/7!! I bet Jonny and Anna are freaking out at the lack of control! I have a feeling the experience will be very different when it’s time for edie to go. For a multitude of reasons including their self confidence, and issues that have clearly impacted edie last time there was a trip- something which Anna said was traumatic.

Reactions: 19
i know these repellent pair have done things that enrage us..but the pic of Emilia, pressed against the quite frankly, disgustingly repulsive chest of ugly gnome Jono, made me heave. I'm not even exaggerating. It was every shade of WRONG and grotesque. :sick: 🤮
And it was meant to be a recreation of them in the shower when she was a baby, so he is leading the viewer to picture them naked together.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet Emilia is having the time of her life no cameras decent portions of food not weird prawn curry that’s been sat there all day 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet Emilia is having the time of her life no cameras decent portions of food not weird prawn curry that’s been sat there all day 🤮
microwaved prawn curry.. she doesn't know what shes missing out on! :LOL: but really, i'm not surprised that the kids don't eat much unless its sugar because this is what they are given :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.