SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really expect us to believe the kids were wandering around at 3am whilst jono was supposedly playing video games at that hour??
Funny how they pointed out anna was asleep forget the younger ones
Really putting anna in it leaving the kids wide awake

Not A sign of sleep in any of the kids as you would expect no chance was it that late.

Don't agree with edie sharing a bed either.

Reactions: 10
Imagine sending your 9 year old over to that man's house, considering all of the weird tit he's put out on the Internet over the years, the house is covered in cameras, you drop your kid off and said weird man answers the door and immediately puts a camera in your 9 year olds face, he then continues to film her and follows them to the bedroom and lingers around for ages, getting excited over a pair of child's stitch shorts, all the while the mother of the child is no where to be seen, then they are creeping around in the early hours of the morning with said creepy man, who's festering in his seedy little office filled with footage of the whole house at 3 am. That little girls mother doesn't see any of that as strange? Or am I just an overprotective parent 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Imagine sending your 9 year old over to that man's house, considering all of the weird tit he's put out on the Internet over the years, the house is covered in cameras, you drop your kid off and said weird man answers the door and immediately puts a camera in your 9 year olds face, he then continues to film her and follows them to the bedroom and lingers around for ages, getting excited over a pair of child's stitch shorts, all the while the mother of the child is no where to be seen, then they are creeping around in the early hours of the morning with said creepy man, who's festering in his seedy little office filled with footage of the whole house at 3 am. That little girls mother doesn't see any of that as strange? Or am I just an overprotective parent 😂
Nah it's bleeping weird and his harddrive needs checking.

Reactions: 38
Yes it’s one thing constantly filming your own children for content but to be making endless videos about their sleepover with their friend is just plain creepy. Wonder if he even asked her parents. Can you imagine going to your friends house as a child and their dads just hanging around?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They've convinced e2 he's a victim who hasn't had a sleepover before because he's trans. Absolute nonsense!! Can I just say not all 9 year olds have had sleepovers. Out of my 5 kids only one of my kids had had a sleepover by that age. Mainly cos I was very friendly with her best friends mom and trusted her completely. E2 hasn't had a sleepover cos no sane person would allow their kid in that house unsupervised.
And what a fuckin freak jono is filming his kids sleepover. Get a job you bellend.

Reactions: 38
They've convinced e2 he's a victim who hasn't had a sleepover before because he's trans. Absolute nonsense!! Can I just say not all 9 year olds have had sleepovers. Out of my 5 kids only one of my kids had had a sleepover by that age. Mainly cos I was very friendly with her best friends mom and trusted her completely. E2 hasn't had a sleepover cos no sane person would allow their kid in that house unsupervised.
I don't think it has anything to do with the kids more likely the parents don't want their children being filmed both knowingly and secretly which they did nor do they want them anywhere near anna and Jonathan used for content and fed unedible slop.

Who knows what his cameras could film
Before now children have changed in their corridors not knowing a camera probably recorded them

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And what a fuckin freak jono is filming his kids sleepover. Get a job you bellend.
I was thinking this too, it's not uncommon for children to have not had a sleepover by 9. Especially with what goes on in the world nowadays you cant be too careful who you drop them off with. Unless it's family or I knew the child and their parents very well, I wouldn't allow it at that age. But each to their own, it should always be a trusted parent at any age, and I certainly wouldn't trust Jonathan "hey buddies" Joly 🤢🤡

Reactions: 20
None of my 9 year olds had sleepovers at their friends houses. I don't allow siblings to share a bed so I DEFINITELY wouldn't be happy with a non relative sharing a bed...especially the opposite genetic sex. Just not right in my opinion. Edie may identity as a girl right now but I don't feel it's "right". Then we have a creepy, mentally challenged grown man FILMING the sleepover and making content with a child's that not even his. Wrong on soo many levels and a major RED flag.

Reactions: 19
I had my first sleepover with an old friend when I was 11 (12 that year). Lots of people in my class were similar ages when they had their first sleepovers. Don’t think hardly anybody had any sleepovers as primary school aged children. I also did not share a bed. I slept on an inflatable bed with my friend next to me on another one. I still invite friends over now every so often, but they don’t share my bed (I’m in my 20’s). I’ve been on girl trips away and had to share with them on the occasion, but always have kept a pillow between us so we have space 😂 I would NOT encourage two children to share a bed.

If I was that girl’s mother I’d be less concerned about transgender identity or opposite genders or whatever, I’d be more concerned about the fact that these two parents have exposed their children to way too much too soon and my child being possibly exposed to that. The children have made inappropriate comments before which have been normalised. The youngest (A2) has exposed himself to an entire school playground which was laughed off at the dinner table and now constantly curses at Jonathan using middle fingers and swearing. Not to mention A2 is only 5. E2 has made sexualised comments for example the Christmas elves last year and that one comment about seeing Jonathan naked or something at one point in a vlog. Not to mention the endless creepy TikTok’s with E1 and calling E1 a teenager when she is anything but a teenager. Jonathan filming absolutely everything. Having cameras set up in nearly every room in the house with a cinema sized screen in his office to watch it off. He would not leave the two kids alone for their sleepover and kept filming them for Tiktok content . I would feel so uncomfortable if I was a parent and my child’s face was plastered online for millions of people to see. Not to mention Jonathan has said this child is a friend from school and some people know their school and that’s even more privacy invaded. I wouldn’t send my child there at any age really. The whole idea of cameras being in your face and just weird behaviour creeps me out too much.

Reactions: 16
I also think 9 is unusual for sleepovers. I started having sleepovers once I was in high school & usually 3/4/5 of us would cram onto airbeds & the sofa in someone’s lounge and watch either romcoms or movies that scared us silly 😅

Imagine the kind of parent that thinks “yes this man will take care of my child I definitely trust he won’t do anything weird or creepy! Yes my child can totally have a sleepover at his house!”
IMG_2902.jpeg
IMG_2903.jpeg
IMG_2904.jpeg
IMG_2905.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
you’re a proper parent unlike those two poor excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Obsessively filming your child’s sleepover is very weird and wrong. Also the mother of E2’s friend has to take responsibility for this too because she allowed her daughter to have a sleepover at their house with Jonathan the creep and his cameras everywhere and I’m guessing they asked permission to film and post her daughter online but no decent parent would allow that. Jonathan was excited to make content out of the sleepover you could see his eyes light up knowing he could use the kids again for attention it’s messed up he makes me sick.

Using the word transgender in every video to get attention is weird “trans daughter first sleepover “ god knows what other firsts he’s going to use to make videos of. Him and Anna have made E2’s whole personality and existence about being trans that’s all the child talks about and that’s all they make content about and that’s all E2’s identity is now it’s sad. I know I’m not inside that childs head but I find it hard to believe E2 is trans just from everything E2 has said it just seems he’s just a boy who likes girly things and is flamboyant like someone else said. I also think by having long hair, a girls name , dressing like a girl and saying he is a girl has helped him fit in at school which he was desperate for to be included more by the other girls cause he didn’t fit in with the boys and felt by changing things about himself it would make life more fun and easier for him so he could have a life like Emilia rather than him truly feeling like he is born in the wrong body and being trans.

E2 has said things like when he had short hair and dressed like a boy the girls didn’t invite him to parties but now he is Edie and has long hair they do. Also when asked how he knows he’s trans his answer was cause I don’t like playing football and getting dirty. Never once did Anna or Jonathan say it’s ok to not like football and not like getting dirty not every boy likes those things and it doesn’t mean you are a girl or have to become a girl just cause you don’t like those things and some girls like football and getting dirty but that doesn’t mean those girls are boys.

E2 can live whatever life he wants that is his choice but he deserves privacy and should be in full control and fully understand any decisions he makes but hes not being given that choice he’s being exploited and having private business put out there. Another problem is has this whole Edie situation been naturally made by E2? or has this whole situation been forced , full of coercion and confusion that E2 doesn’t even truly understand how he feels. None of this has been private it’s all been made public so E2 hasn’t even had the chance to figure out who he is.

He’s only a kid and hasn’t gone through puberty yet and that’s not going to be an easy time but I don’t think that poor kid is prepared for what’s to come he already was convinced by Jonathan that once your grow your hair long and get a girl name that means you’re automatically now female and like it’s that easy so when Anna was talking in a video to E2 the day E2 first went to therapy , E2 was so confused why therapy was needed , thought it was a one time thing and afterwards seemed confused cause he doesn’t know how serious something like this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any sane person does not act like that.

That was completely manufactured & why make those weird cut ins like it was one continuous video when in fact it’s all filmed over multiple days. Going back to where things were filmed a day prior and using dialogue as if you were talking in that moment. WTF!
What father would spend that much time going through footage of their 9 year olds sleepover? Eww.

This bloke has too many red flags, JFC

———

There is seriously a comment saying E2 is the perfect age for “top surgery”
This is the crap Jonathan will be wanking too. Look how giddy he is.
This is the type of people Jonathan & Anna are feeding the kids to on a daily basis. Pweirdos & nut jobs.

I am literally screaming.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sheesh I haven’t even looked them up on socials this week or last, just been reading here on occasion…

If this is E2’s sleepover, and he’s filming the whole thing for the P crowd, does that mean none of the kids have actually had any friends over? What I’m reading here is that he’s giddy with this opportunity for content. I think he was also like that when they had some kids to their shoddy pool. But I can’t remember him filming any other play dates or sleepovers (only one of E1’s birthdays basically).

That’s crazy to think they have 4 kids and have done NOTHING in life with them except for some gifted outings and kids club vacations. Like no friends, no big group friend gatherings, no family events. Wow. Because what he is showing us by filming a sleepover of 9 year olds is he would have filmed these other things if the kids had these moments in their lives.

Nope, they never did, except for Emilia when she had a birthday party where her friends came over to 'sleep' in tipis Anna had rented (probably a freebie). The girls were picked up late in the evening as I seem to remember, but not sure.
Other than that, we hardly ever see friends there, which is totally understandable as who in their right mind would allow their child to be filmed and on CCTV to be used on their social media... but we never hear of the SJs kids staying over at friends, not even for dinner or anything. No playdates after school, nothing like that.

Reactions: 14
No grown man would be lurking around his kid and their friend that’s sleeping over this much especially when it’s a girl. where the duck is Anna?

Reactions: 25
No grown man would be lurking around his kid and their friend that’s sleeping over this much especially when it’s a girl. where the duck is Anna?
Anna was probably tucked up in bed by 4pm ready to go to sleep while looking at photos of Matt fantasising a life with him as her husband while she probably has the door locked acting like her kids don’t exist. Not a maternal bone in that woman’s body and unfortunately Jonathan is also a terrible parent so these poor kids have no good parent in that home.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They said anna was asleep casual as you like even though jonos up playing video games and more than half the kids are running around the house wide awake as long as annas tucked up all good!

That tells me the kids weren't checked on wouldn't you make sure everyone was sleeping before heading to bed

Jono didn't even sound surprised and they hadn't been to sleep with that energy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.