SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In both their videos, the kids look completely bored at the little chef restaurant. Alessia couldn’t think of what she enjoyed when Jonny asked her and Andrea said zilch when Anna asked. Not exactly a brilliant advert, was it?! Such a shame that they only take them on a day out when it’s gifted… The comments on Alessia starting at stagecoach are mainly people explaining that it’s not a stage school, like Jonny makes out. Anyone can go, there’s no audition and it’s more like an after school club/weekend thing. He’s acting like they’ve got into Sylvia young or somewhere! At least they’re away from their dreadful parents for a while. It’s interesting that both Edie and Emilia have been part of the ensemble in shows and not a main role, again, despite Jonny thinking they’re going to be the next Matilda. I hope Alessia actively wants to go, although I’ve got a feeling it’s a bit like the gymnastics, they all went because it was convenient.
I truly hope the children, particularly Edie, don’t read comments on their TikTok (although sadly, I think they do) There’s a lot of people making transphobic comments or asking highly creepy questions, like which toilet Edie uses at school. THEY are the people to worry about, Anna. The people who ask which stagecoach they go to or make inappropriate comments about how beautiful the children are. It baffles me that Anna thinks that is ok. Oh and her and Matt… it’s like she’s never matured. Who stands in a shop, recording a crap dance?? with a caption of besties for 2 years… grow up

Reactions: 30
Jono's latest Tiktok is such an ad. I've seen lots of travel bloggers talking about the same.

Why do I think it's an ad/gifted?

View attachment 2458882

View attachment 2458883
It seems odd that none of the bloggers who visit that place show the real food. They make it look like you just batch a cartoon on your table and not actually get anything to eat. It makes you wonder how bad the food is if none of them decide to show it.

Reactions: 13
How will the kids ever learn to be responsible if anna goes around cleaning their rooms, making the beds and picking then laying out clothes??

All of them should have no problem doing those themselves it's teaching them that they shouldn't have to clean up or keep anything tidy because someone else will do it.
Anna if you read this it needs to stop or you will cause real problems in the future.

On an unrelated note what happened to her last bestie didn't agree with how you go about things?
And the mums night out/catch ups seem non existent anymore.

People would watch that video if you honestly explained how that all went south.

Reactions: 16
Jono's latest Tiktok is such an ad. I've seen lots of travel bloggers talking about the same.

Why do I think it's an ad/gifted?

View attachment 2458882

View attachment 2458883
Of course it’s gifted/AD and undeclared as usual. When do these twats take their kids to anything unless it free!

People didn’t say anything about A2….didn’t people say he looked ginger and she flipped her lid and said he wasn’t he was blonde/strawberry blonde. Think she was the one with the problem with having a child with red hair just like her MIL!!

So remember that when you start pumping him full of puberty blockers and female hormones! If just saying it is enough E2 won’t need any medical intervention! But just like the time line was it 2018 or 2019 or 2021, was E2 4 or 6 when they came “out” as trans. Just like E1 pushed being a teenager when she was still 9 years old, won’t be long before her puberty will be exploited for clicks and views.
4CDD41E4-F589-4132-ABDD-B66664DE83CE.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That angled mirror and tilted phone doesn’t make him look any taller it just makes his head look like a thumb. Eduardo just looks like a boy with long hair.…because he is. he doesn’t even look like he’s enjoying daddy’s attention anymore.
---
How will the kids ever learn to be responsible if anna goes around cleaning their rooms, making the beds and picking then laying out clothes??

All of them should have no problem doing those themselves it's teaching them that they shouldn't have to clean up or keep anything tidy because someone else will do it.
Anna if you read this it needs to stop or you will cause real problems in the future.

On an unrelated note what happened to her last bestie didn't agree with how you go about things?
And the mums night out/catch ups seem non existent anymore.

People would watch that video if you honestly explained how that all went south.
Anna is a vapid bleep that only cares about being thin and makeup. No normal human being with a conscience could stand being around her while her and her husband abuse their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course it’s gifted/AD and undeclared as usual. When do these twats take their kids to anything unless it free!

People didn’t say anything about A2….didn’t people say he looked ginger and she flipped her lid and said he wasn’t he was blonde/strawberry blonde. Think she was the one with the problem with having a child with red hair just like her MIL!!

So remember that when you start pumping him full of puberty blockers and female hormones! If just saying it is enough E2 won’t need any medical intervention! But just like the time line was it 2018 or 2019 or 2021, was E2 4 or 6 when they came “out” as trans. Just like E1 pushed being a teenager when she was still 9 years old, won’t be long before her puberty will be exploited for clicks and views. View attachment 2460969
E2 makes such a nicer looking boy, quite handsome too, than a forced girl. You can tell he’s going to be tall and attractive - if they don’t continue to manipulate him and let him grow as he naturally should.

If they really want to gain respect and a lot of followers [back], they should quit lying and stop forcing E2 to be trans. They would get a lot of traction if they take accountability and said they were going about the process all wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Eduardo was a beautiful baby and a healthy looking toddler with beautiful skin tone. The last 5 years or since moving into this house, these kids have just looked miserable and their skin as grey as the walls that surround them. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sorry this is long feel free to ignore

Have they prepared E2 for the challenges that are to come? taking him to that gender clinic , I don’t know what exactly happens in those appointments or how often E2 goes if he still even goes but I worry how E2 is mentally going to handle everything when he realises this trans bubble his parents have put him in with everything being easy , fun, having long hair and wearing girls clothes and just making tiktoks 24/7, isn’t real life and will not prepare him at all for what’s about to come. I know there’s laws in the uk a child can’t go on hormone blockers until a certain age so assuming that’s still the case then E2 will go through male puberty right? does E2 know this or are they still convincing him he’s biologically female and that he won’t go through male puberty.

Someone being trans isn’t what I have an issue with cause I think if you’re making the choices for yourself, you’re old enough to know and you’ve had time to understand the choices you are making and it’s what you truly know will make you happy then fair enough a person has the right to do that it’s their life but this whole situation with E2 there’s a lot of things very off about it.

They confuse their own kids making them think boys can’t have long hair and wear certain clothes. When Jonathan asked E2 why he knows he’s trans , E2’s response was “cause I don’t like playing football I don’t like getting dirty” so many boys don’t like football don’t like sports it doesn’t mean they are girls. Why couldn’t they of just left e2 to be himself , taught him to love himself and let him figure things out instead of putting thoughts , words and ideas into his head that has been proven Jonathan is the one controlling this whole thing.

Yeah E2 could come out of all of this fine and happy and he could grow up wanting to go through with surgeries and be known as Edie forever which would be his choice but I find it hard to believe this whole situation is genuine because of how much they’ve exploited this trans journey. It’s sad cause E2 gets no privacy to live his life and figure out who he is. A TikTok pretty much everyday about how E2 is trans wtf is wrong with Jonathan he’s enjoying the attention and exploiting he doesn’t care about the damage he could do to E2 in the future. Anna is to blame too she exploits the kids too.

If I’m the future this all goes wrong and E2 speaks out , I bet Jonathan and Anna will use every video , TikTok , photo of E2 talking about being trans and they will say “look you said you wanted this we just supported you” they’ll twist everything they’ll take no accountability they will blame E2 for everything and they will act innocent. E2 is a child none of this is his fault and if he ends up with any serious mental or physical problems and realises his parents are awful people , they will make him think he’s the one at fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
E2 makes such a nicer looking boy, quite handsome too, than a forced girl. You can tell he’s going to be tall and attractive - if they don’t continue to manipulate him and let him grow as he naturally should.

If they really want to gain respect and a lot of followers [back], they should quit lying and stop forcing E2 to be trans. They would get a lot of traction if they take accountability and said they were going about the process all wrong!
I doubt he's going to be tall with his two hobbit size parents and Eduardo can only pray that Joan's genes don't kick in soon and he starts to look more like his dad as he grows up. My son was always my double but now as a teenager he is his daddy's double.

Reactions: 10
I doubt he's going to be tall with his two hobbit size parents and Eduardo can only pray that Joan's genes don't kick in soon and he starts to look more like his dad as he grows up. My son was always my double but now as a teenager he is his daddy's double.
His grandad was quite tall I believe, so who knows .

Reactions: 1
...Have they prepared E2 for the challenges that are to come? taking him to that gender clinic , I don’t know what exactly happens in those appointments or how often E2 goes if he still even goes but I worry how E2 is mentally going to handle everything when he realises this trans bubble his parents have put him in with everything being easy , fun, having long hair and wearing girls clothes and just making tiktoks 24/7, isn’t real life and will not prepare him at all for what’s about to come. I know there’s laws in the uk a child can’t go on hormone blockers until a certain age so assuming that’s still the case then E2 will go through male puberty right? does E2 know this or are they still convincing him he’s biologically female and that he won’t go through male puberty.
I *think* in the UK, there's a lot of uncertainty about the effects of puberty blockers, so they're not 'routinely' prescribed (pending better evidence on their impacts), but they are definitely still given to under 16s in "exceptional" circumstances.

...When Jonathan asked E2 why he knows he’s trans , E2’s response was “cause I don’t like playing football I don’t like getting dirty” ...Jonathan is the one controlling this whole thing.
this (not liking football) was particularly shameful because it's a straightforward regurgitation of J's own stated reasons for realising at a young age that he was 'different'.
---
His grandad was quite tall I believe, so who knows .
I wouldn't pretend to know the truth of it but it is sometimes said that boys who go on puberty blockers on average grow to be taller (though slimmer etc) than they otherwise would have done (as eunuchs were said to do in antiquity) because one of the things that puberty does is close your growth plates. I think above all it's too new an area to really be certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
65612EE1-E5B1-418C-A130-44849ED989F9.jpeg

We know he is! Eduardo always has been. Finally, you said it Jonathan! this image of you with this caption is now on the internet forever! (y)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anna just posted this picture E2 did of Anna after her op on Instagram
Do they realise the "At least you look really nice now" wording makes it look like E2 thought Anna didn't look "really nice" before her plastic surgery?
e2 is, what, nine years old? is it slightly unusual for a kid of that age to include breasts and hips in a drawing of a woman? either way it to me points to an degree of awareness that likely signals trouble ahead. Anna's social media output shows how strongly she values her figure and (supposedly) her kids, two things that e2 won't ever have.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Anna just posted this picture E2 did of Anna after her op on Instagram
Do they realise the "At least you look really nice now" wording makes it look like E2 thought Anna didn't look "really nice" before her plastic surgery?
Was just coming to say the same. Hey kids, let's forget all about that 'it's about what you're like on the inside that's important' crap and let's just be totally superficial.
It's so sad that E2 clearly has the impression (gotten from her) that she did not look nice and now she has fixed it. There is no way that a child that age did not think their mum looked nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Looking at annas instagram stories why were they waiting in the car for an hour and a half??
Even if it was an afterschool club( for Edie it seems) or something surely they could have been taken home instead of been forced to wait for a long time whilst it was heavily raining

And then she left them alone with a phone whilst she ran and picked up edie?!! Who does that out of eye line! I know she doesn't care about the kids but crikey 😬😱

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Looking at annas instagram stories why were they waiting in the car for an hour and a half??
Even if it was an afterschool club( for Edie it seems) or something surely they could have been taken home instead of been forced to wait for a long time whilst it was heavily raining

And then she left them alone with a phone whilst she ran and picked up edie?!! Who does that out of eye line! I know she doesn't care about the kids but crikey 😬😱
Never understood why they wait so long in the car. Just take them.home.then jonno can go collect Edie. Its hardly like either of them have anything else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never understood why they wait so long in the car. Just take them.home.then jonno can go collect Edie. Its hardly like either of them have anything else to do.
Their school offers "wraparound care" where you can leave children early so they get breakfast or after school where you can pick them up later. If they had the money, they could put the other 3 in that so they are all finished at the same time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.