SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot comprehend how after all this time people will STILL defend Anna. She is equally as culpable. Yeah okay maybe Jonathan did take advantage of her all those years ago when he met her but oh my god that doesn’t excuse the fact she stands by and allows the exploitation and abuse of her 4 children. She isn’t stupid, she isn’t some damsel in distress. Im sure she would lean into the “abused” card if one day Jonathan was exposed but she’s full of tit! She’s a terrible mother, she could’ve stopped all this years ago but carries on because she’s only living this lifestyle because her kids are exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yep. That's it, exactly. They'd sell their kids to ANYTHING for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be great if for the last few years someone was doing a Dispatches style documentary on Joan unbeknown to him? Watch that eye explode in anger then.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Annal try being ‘ triggered’ when the shower goes freezing cold - fish face !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normally wouldn't bat an eyelid but that's your first child anna a few days late isn't good enough may as well admit you were more interested in edie and getting content than your child's birthday but that happens everytime recently even E2 should be old enough to understand that's not kind
I thought we're here to save the kids and fight for their privacy?
I would have been glad if Anna didn't post anything and let Emilia have her privacy. I mean she doesn't care about her kids in real life so why would you want her to pretend for social media?
I'd prefer her to leave her kids out of her social media.

Reactions: 12
I thought we're here to save the kids and fight for their privacy?
I would have been glad if Anna didn't post anything and let Emilia have her privacy. I mean she doesn't care about her kids in real life so why would you want her to pretend for social media?
I'd prefer her to leave her kids out of her social media.
I agree. It's not like she really cares about Emilia anyway. I don't get these public declarations.

Reactions: 10
This witch is always distorting the truth. There were genuine concerns from genuine people that were raised over and over again for their kids welfare, there were many obvious, troubling signs of neglect, misconduct and injuries that happened in plain sight and also suspicious circumstances.

Stories weren’t just plucked out of thin air by naysayers, haters or “trolls”. They weren't conspiracy theories or evil people, these were legitimate complaints, things that people saw that couldn't be ignored or overlooked. How could so many people be so wrong Anna, everyone could see the mistreatment of your kids and there were too many red flags, things weren’t stacking up.

I will never forget when Anna left a broken chair she knew was broken in the play room and didn't bother to fix it or take it out or even make her kids aware it was broken, she just left it there, then poor Alessia, unbeknownst to her played with it and fell, her front tooth was knocked out, it was an accident waiting to happen, all because Anna didn’t safe guard and protect her own kids. This is just one instance out of many. So stop with your pity party Anna, nobody feels sympathy for you. You are were unfit mother then and unfit now, Jonathan included.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I cannot comprehend how after all this time people will STILL defend Anna. She is equally as culpable. Yeah okay maybe Jonathan did take advantage of her all those years ago when he met her but oh my god that doesn’t excuse the fact she stands by and allows the exploitation and abuse of her 4 children. She isn’t stupid, she isn’t some damsel in distress. Im sure she would lean into the “abused” card if one day Jonathan was exposed but she’s full of tit! She’s a terrible mother, she could’ve stopped all this years ago but carries on because she’s only living this lifestyle because her kids are exploited.
Exactly this. She is in fact even more guilty. Where’s her maternal love? Love and care for her children? They had children purely for money , I would be embarrassed if I lived on my kid’s exploitation. She act as 12 years old immature dumbo. Parading around with her gay friend.., in pink Barbie clothes. My 16 years old daughter is more mature than her and find her beyond cringe. Grow up get a job and take care of those poor children. Jono is just mentally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jono's latest Tiktok is such an ad. I've seen lots of travel bloggers talking about the same.

Why do I think it's an ad/gifted?

Screenshot_20230919_094209_com.android.chrome_edit_375209927279204.jpg

Screenshot_20230919_094201_com.android.chrome_edit_375223331987015.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This witch is always distorting the truth. There were genuine concerns from genuine people that were raised over and over again for their kids welfare, there were many obvious, troubling signs of neglect, misconduct and injuries that happened in plain sight and also suspicious circumstances.

Stories weren’t just plucked out of thin air by naysayers, haters or “trolls”. They weren't conspiracy theories or evil people, these were legitimate complaints, things that people saw that couldn't be ignored or overlooked. How could so many people be so wrong Anna, everyone could see the mistreatment of your kids and there were too many red flags, things weren’t stacking up.

I will never forget when Anna left a broken chair she knew was broken in the play room and didn't bother to fix it or take it out or even make her kids aware it was broken, she just left it there, then poor Alessia, unbeknownst to her played with it and fell, her front tooth was knocked out, it was an accident waiting to happen, all because Anna didn’t safe guard and protect her own kids. This is just one instance out of many. So stop with your pity party Anna, nobody feels sympathy for you. You are were unfit mother then and unfit now, Jonathan included.
A right pair of cunts 😡😡

Reactions: 11
I've noticed in the last few videos how 'boyish' E2 looks despite the long hair and 'girly' outfits. I cant put my finger on why - its an instinctual thing I suppose.
maybe. possibly semi related, of all the kids, e2 is noticeably the one who looks nothing at all like JJ, eg has a much darker complexion.

I'm sure they have an excellent plan in place to deal with it, but of course e1 and e2 are going to start looking very different indeed within the next couple of years.

Nobody 'tried to prove Emilia had seizures'. YOU posted footage with Emilia 'pulling a weird face' as Jonathan kept calling it, which alarmed viewers. It looked very very much like absent seizures, and viewers like me suggested you taking that footage to your GP. Better safe than sorry, and a great use of all those hours of filming.
Did you do that? No. You blocked people, me included, and became very passive agressive about it.
Emilia was still a toddler and I think it was the first time you showed your true colours.
---
If she calls genuine concern 'hate', then 'Dredre' got some as well last summer when they kept dragging him here, there, and everywhere when he was clearly unwell on Summer holiday. The hate was for the so called adults who could not change their plans to allow their boy to stay home instead of having to do all the activities that were planned, just so they could have their time away from the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jono's latest Tiktok is such an ad. I've seen lots of travel bloggers talking about the same.

Why do I think it's an ad/gifted?

View attachment 2458882

View attachment 2458883
I saw a post on annas Instagram that was declared #gifted
Of course she wouldn't take the kids out anyway let alone to London of her own free will but will when dinners gifted for the lot of them!!

Hadn't seen the prices though right cheeky pair why should they be treated to that 🤔

Reactions: 13
A few points on Anna's rant yesterday
1) I don't remember anyone calling A1 ugly , every one here is always saying what a sweet little girl she is
2) Nobody is going to call social services over a birth mark or because e2 is wearing a dress. It's genuine concern over their blatant exploitation and sexualising their children and the shocking parenting THEY have shown to the world.
3) what has Andrea being a boy got to do with it? E2 is also a boy and it's not him getting abuse its her creepy husband who has groomed him and planted the seed, convincing him he is trans from a very young age in a sick bid to get views and money . Remember the "when you come out as trans" tik tok .."Popular. I'm gonna be Popular " . Thats very telling in itself.
4) Lastly you know what else is very telling? Anna "the positives outweigh the negatives". I bet they bleeping do, the "positives" for Anna being the money, the big house ,the car , paying for her mommy makeover etc. All paid for by your kids Anna you absolute disgrace.
I'm glad social services have been called and I pray they are still involved and keeping a close eye and haven't been manipulated by that noncey bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who on earth is 'gifting' these horrendous pair. ❓Those in the marketing/pr division need to educate themselves on the people they 'gift' their products and services to.

That trip to the restaurant would cost them any family an astronomical amount of money, and yet the blatantly dodgy Saccone Jolys are given a freebie.❓

Absolutely SHAMEFUL and a right turn off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Anna very quietly tagged #gifted on the bottom of her post but the gross gnome made an undeclared ad and pretended they paid £500+.
Right 🙄

Do they realize that a lot of the backlash they get would disappear overnight if they stopped lying about everything and were genuine?
Well that and to stop exploiting the kids but it has to be small steps at a time for these pea brains.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sorry, they’d have to undergo complete personality transplant.
---
Sorry, they’d have to undergo complete personality transplants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.