SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said anna was asleep casual as you like even though jonos up playing video games and more than half the kids are running around the house wide awake as long as annas tucked up all good!

That tells me the kids weren't checked on wouldn't you make sure everyone was sleeping before heading to bed

Jono didn't even sound surprised and they hadn't been to sleep with that energy.
Anna is so selfish that I think when she decides she’s had enough and is going to bed ridiculously early , she completely shuts off and disappears leaving the kids to fend for themselves and for Jonathan to keep an eye on them. She couldn’t care less if those kids are ok or not cause all she cares about is body checking and Matt.

They’re all still so little aswell so like you said wouldn’t you make sure everyone was sleeping before you go to bed just so you know they are ok. The only times I’d make an excuse is if a parent is sick or works nights then yeah in those cases you might be unable to be around at night time for your child so the other parent or another trusted family member would be there to take over but in this case the only other person these kids have is their creepy dad Jonathan who is one of the last people any child should be left with.

Sometimes when him and Anna have had disagreements on camera and he lists off everything he does for the kids compared to Anna it sounds like he does more but at the same time he’s making content out of a lot of these things so that’s what keeps him interested in doing it cause he knows he can film the kids for TikTok or whatever.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I always remember that time one of the kids broke something downstairs. There was a massive crash and Joan showed himself on the cctv darting down the stairs thinking it was hilarious. I asked why the kids were downstairs unsupervised in the morning and he replied "relax their mother was in the kitchen". He had dashed down from upstairs when he heard the crash and she was so close by and hadnt even left the kitchen to check.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I always remember that time one of the kids broke something downstairs. There was a massive crash and Joan showed himself on the cctv darting down the stairs thinking it was hilarious. I asked why the kids were downstairs unsupervised in the morning and he replied "relax their mother was in the kitchen". He had dashed down from upstairs when he heard the crash and she was so close by and hadnt even left the kitchen to check.
Isn't that the same incident they filmed Emilia cleaning up a broken lamp/ glass thinking it was hilarious not stepping in or jumping to do it first.

Anna didn't even care enough to check what happened from across the corridor

Reactions: 11
Anna is the moody teenager who was told to stay home with younger siblings. She is not a mother. She has no maternal bone in her body.
And Jonathan is still so desperate for approval and praise, he is now seeking it from his kids and their friends, wanting to be seen as the cool and goofy dad, but with his limited social skills he takes it to incredibly creepy every time.

Aside from all the other tit going on in that household, the kids have to deal with them as parents. They have got no chance to grow up without issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I just saw the 'my daughters listening to NIrvana' video, where he claims the Es have been 'wearing Nirvana tshirts for a couple of years now'. Really, Jonathan? A few months at most. Why does he always do this? Never getting the ages right, always exaggerating how long things have been going on, or how long something took to do. He never remembers that he's already talked about something, like with the wasp nest. We've known about it for years, just like the boarded up chimney being filled with dead birds. When will he 'discover' that and be all shocked about it...?

Reactions: 15
Anna is so selfish that I think when she decides she’s had enough and is going to bed ridiculously early , she completely shuts off and disappears leaving the kids to fend for themselves and for Jonathan to keep an eye on them. She couldn’t care less if those kids are ok or not cause all she cares about is body checking and Matt.

They’re all still so little aswell so like you said wouldn’t you make sure everyone was sleeping before you go to bed just so you know they are ok.
anyone remember when anna put the two a's to bed and then found them wandering around the garden a couple of hours later? i struggle to understand how no-one noticed them go outside.. why were the doors unlocked? :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
anyone remember when anna put the two a's to bed and then found them wandering around the garden a couple of hours later? i struggle to understand how no-one noticed them go outside.. why were the doors unlocked? :rolleyes:
Yep they've climbed out a window before now and escaped outside baring in mind motorways, steep hills aren't too far away you'd think they would be more cautious about safety.
Honestly there is no way the kids weren't seen going downstairs and out the door unless she'd gone to bed you would hear them/ the door/ even the dogs getting oddly fussy

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ugh, Matt is spiraling under the influence of Anna. It’s not even Anna, as he believes she is a celeb-influencer when reality is: Anna is a D-list influencer-sloth that hates her life. Matt’s ex is probably like “😳”. You chose duck lips and dummies over us?

Reactions: 11
I thought the 3am Tiktok was really staged. I don't think it was the middle of the night at all. I think it's one of Jono's really poorly managed stage productions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well that's me off sex for life , vaginas just shrivelled up and disappeared. Cheers mate 😂
I'll just leave this here 😂😂

View attachment 2530786
Holy Sh1t what is he doing? :sick: So undignified.

Bestie Matt" on his IG page has posted comments from people critical of his recent emotional oversharing.

If I was his husband I would be really concerned for the welfare of the children. Seriously, and I am not just saying that to be dramatic.

I wish no bad luck to Matt, who is obviously struggling with his break up, however it is not on to go online and spill your guts like he has, especially sobbing in the presence of the children. Moreover, he can't be that upset if he thinks posing in his repellent jocks and pulling grotesque faces is a good thing to do. His lovely mum or his ex need to have a word.

I can now see why he's besties with Anna. Two vain muppets.:rolleyes:

Edit to say, the SJ's and Matt have children. Don't they care about THEIR mental wellbeing. Can you imagine other children seeing that and teasing his children. It really is not acceptable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is edie constantly strolling around in crop tops summer has been and gone long sleeve weather now.
Don't know what preppy is but doesnt sound like too small belly out outfits

Todays video Es who knows who best.
Couldn't sound more rehearsed if they tried 🙄

Wouldn't You know it edies favourite colour is sky blue and pink
Not what jono said is it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Okay, I said this a few days ago but having completed the series I feel like I need to share it again - I’ve now watched the complete documentary on these Twin Flames cult creeps (its on Amazon Prime here in the NL, not sure if it’s on there in every country), and the resemblance is huge, I can’t get over it:

- 2 people in a relationship, the man being the very prominent, almost agressive leader of it all
- Being very convinced of their own awesomeness and how people should want to follow them
- Asking money for bullshit, getting rich swindling innocent people
- Convincing people to change genders
- Blocking everyone who is against them
- Using social media as their resource
- The woman seems to keep quiet and obeys the man and is portrayed as more of a victim while she’s not stepping up to her creepy husband at all
- When confronted they get super defensive and it’s all the other persons problem
- Cutting real life people off who no longer serve them
- A redhead journalist being the one who exposes them (okay this is more of a joke but it’s such a coincidence 😂)

I wonder if it’s just me noticing these similarities. The worst thing is, they’re still active. Just like the SJs there have been numerous opportunities for it all to fall apart yet they seem untouchable. JFC.

Reactions: 13
GlitterPoo I've just looked it's on Amazon Prime in the UK, I'll give it a watch 👍

Reactions: 3
Convenient how often the kids sneak Anna's phone recently considering she's always on it I will say the kids seem to have grown all of a sudden more so andrea and alessia than the Es.

As for anna she dresses up more for matt and their daily brunch than for date night with jono 🤣
Speaking of which who's minding the kids? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.