SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your life is ridiculously boring without telling me your life is ridiculously boring šŸ¤¦

Screenshot_20231012_050917_com.instagram.android_edit_26184356153816.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your kids are 5-11, they can make their own beds or help each other.
Exactly, They can also tidy up after themselves but then what would anna have to do all day?
She insists on taking every bit of responsibility away from them.

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s a control freak thatā€™s why she before when the kids have tried to do their beds she said she redid them her way! What a way to knock your kids self confidence

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s a control freak thatā€™s why she before when the kids have tried to do their beds she said she redid them her way! What a way to knock your kids self confidence
Along with everything bad they have perpetrated on their kids, she is now making their future even more difficult.

How are they suppose to function as an adult? Not being able to make a bed, choose your clothes, manage money..a myriad of problems await,

Who would want a partner who couldn't function at a basic level. They really are rotten parents.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, They can also tidy up after themselves but then what would anna have to do all day?
She insists on taking every bit of responsibility away from them.
And yet she used to print out written chore lists long before they could read, and she still has Andrea empty the dish washer and has him climb all over the furniture to put items back in cupboards, waving knives around.
She's not a parent. She may have given birth, but she's not a parent to these children. She's a moody teenager at best.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought iā€™d share this photo I made back in 2017. When I embarrassingly had a fan page for family vloggers (I was a child then, and I know much better now) The foreshadowing of this. If only he ā€˜grew out of itā€™. Jono would make the poor child a cash cow..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He did not show signs of that at all. My mum was a pre-school teacher. Lots of little boys like dressing up in dresses etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So E2 isn't moving rooms like we thought andrea is being turfed out of his own( blue) room so that E can have it to himself
Hopefully not into alessias room that just wouldn't be fair
They spend everyday denying him anything remotely feminine claiming he's a boys boy

The top E2 held up is tiny, showing off what is obviously Anna's beauty products again.
Make up wipes for a child who doesn't wear it, pretending he uses the products regularly

Ear buds that don't fit what's playing through them if he's filming?

Reactions: 6
She's wearing jeans for a kid says A1 has same jeans!!
Not sure what river island kids wear goes up to but anna in her mid 30s shouldn't logically be able to fit into those jeans let alone post about it saying alessia has the same!!

Maybe it's time for her to admit the real reason for the surgery not the cover story šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Not sure what river island kids wear goes up to but anna in her mid 30s shouldn't logically be able to fit into those jeans let alone post about it saying alessia has the same!!

Maybe it's time for her to admit the real reason for the surgery not the cover story šŸ¤”
I'm a size 12/14, 5 foot 8 and still fit into H&M kids clothes. It's not the brag she thinks it is ha

Reactions: 8
Is there really any need for comments like this? Itā€™s tit like this that gives Tattle its trolling reputation.
Why should comments like this be off limits when 1. everything J & A do & show is about looks & 2. her legs are pudgy with cellulite?!

J & A have to look a certain way, the children have to look a certain way, the house has to be interior designed a certain way, they drive exclusive luxury/exotic cars. They are ALL about surface. That's all they care about along with the ā‚¬ā‚¬Ā£Ā£ to keep them rolling in the expensive everyday items used & cars to continue with the aesthetic. What rational human woman rolls out of bed & applies a tit ton of make-up, daily no less, to lay about their home all day? I'll tell ya...someone concerned with frivolities like surface aesthetics.

If the woman so afraid of gaining 2lbs, she developed an ED thinks finally her chest & abdomen are acceptable, after spouting about body acceptance & then going off & having frivolous elective surgery, then why not have at it the pudgy legs with cellulite? A is a catty, mean girl who doesn't deserve compassion or warrant an exception from trolling. Anyway, I thought we did trolling here. Have I been reading a ghost page of this thread these past few years!?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plastic stomach aside, Anna doesnā€™t look well. Even with a full face of makeup armour, sheā€™s looking grey and dark in the eyes like the kids. Get some sleep and get some nutrition into that body girl!

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Why should comments like this be off limits when 1. everything J & A do & show is about looks & 2. her legs are pudgy with cellulite?!

J & A have to look a certain way, the children have to look a certain way, the house has to be interior designed a certain way, they drive exclusive luxury/exotic cars. They are ALL about surface. That's all they care about along with the ā‚¬ā‚¬Ā£Ā£ to keep them rolling in the expensive everyday items used & cars to continue with the aesthetic. What rational human woman rolls out of bed & applies a tit ton of make-up, daily no less, to lay about their home all day? I'll tell ya...someone concerned with frivolities like surface aesthetics.

If the woman so afraid of gaining 2lbs, she developed an ED thinks finally her chest & abdomen are acceptable, after spouting about body acceptance & then going off & having frivolous elective surgery, then why not have at it the pudgy legs with cellulite? A is a catty, mean girl who doesn't deserve compassion or warrant an exception from trolling. Anyway, I thought we did trolling here. Have I been reading a ghost page of this thread these past few years!?
Damn .. little too invested there. If you canā€™t grasp the difference between holding people accountable for the tit that they put out there and just saying horrible comments based on looks, weight etc then I canā€™t waste my time educating you.

I donā€™t think calling out ANY person because they have cellulite is beneficial to anyone. Call out Annaā€™s genuine tit behaviour all you want, but calling her out for having cellulite? ( if she even does have it, I donā€™t scrutinise a womanā€™s looks as much as you seem to). Over 80% of women have cellulite, doesnā€™t make them a target of ridicule.

Damn .. little too invested there. If you canā€™t grasp the difference between holding people accountable for the tit that they put out there and just saying horrible comments based on looks, weight etc then I canā€™t waste my time educating you.

I donā€™t think calling out ANY person because they have cellulite is beneficial to anyone. Call out Annaā€™s genuine tit behaviour all you want, but calling her out for having cellulite? ( if she even does have it, I donā€™t scrutinise a womanā€™s looks as much as you seem to). Over 80% of women have cellulite, doesnā€™t make them a target of ridicule.
Damn .. little too invested there. I thought we were all "invested" otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Thank you for not "educating me" on the differences. I've lived a life of being judged on my physical appearance having been born a woman which makes me inherently aware of how people judge others especially women judging other women. Women can act all high & mighty and claim not to judge other women, but we all know the truth. It happens & it's a natural human behavior. I'm not excusing myself. I'm just stating facts.

What I'm getting is it's perfectly acceptable here to say J is a pudgy bald gnome which is absolutely true, but saying A has legs disproportionate to the rest of her body along with cellulite is unacceptable. Which, by the way, is also true. This thread is rife with posts about how A looks including, but not limited to, her weight. I'm not ridiculing her. How could I? It happens here on the daily nor am I alone. Whatever is said here is because of her tit behavior based on what she's let us know in her once daily vlogs. There's nothing beneficial about this site or thread. Still, we all come here & read. Some even post comments.

Over 80% of women have cellulite, doesnā€™t make them a target of ridicule. Absolutely true & I'm not ridiculing them. Society does enough of that with all the fat phobia from both sexes. I'm calling out a woman who's nasty inside & out, talks out of both sides of her mouth yet can't accept herself the way she been made. She ridicules herself, DAILY, by restricting her meals & the family's because of her ED and, I suspect, her own fat phobia issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It's probably off limits because the person who said that doesn't like their own legs. I've noticed here that people get offended if they have the same dislike of their body. I have seen people here get offended by Joan getting called short or bald cos their husbands are short and bald. I commented on her legs a few years back and got roasted by people who didn't like their own legs. Anna is a rotten vain witch who is now flaunting her man made flat tummy. What about all the people who hate their tummies and can't afford tummy tucks? She is shoving in their faces and showing off. Her legs are rotten and they look worse now beside the super flat stomach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.