SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt , if your posts about what is behind toxic masculinity is because you’ve read comments here about you crying on social media then please give your head a wobble. I can’t imagine one person here not feeling empathy for real adversities and childhood trauma- remember that’s why we are here because of having a sense of protectiveness for 4 abused children .
I think he's aiming it at the Insta comments. Some people were critical and one person called it performative (which it absolutely is). If he was doing it genuinely as a call to men to talk and share more I'd be supportive, but he's being schooled by the SJs, vulnerable content always does well and he's just as shallow as them. It's all about vitality.

It's one of his best performing posts not surprisingly which unfortunately means that there will be more of them. It reminds me of when I used to find my toddler crying in the mirror to see what it looked like. Or Jono posting Anna's miscarriage all about the views.
If any of them genuinely wanted to post for the good of others they'd put resources available in their captions etc

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jono once again using E2s colour blindness for views.
E2 doesn't like wearing the glasses that help separate the colours and would rather struggle despite supposedly being amazed by them.
He had PE/games in the clip playing hockey the teacher used green and yellow bibs for teams both of which he cant see so instead of thinking logically passed the ball to friends regardless of what team causing big issues.

At the end he said dont think I'll be picked for a team next time but who cares I'm too pretty anyway * hair flick*
This is what j has done

Any caring parent would explain why the glasses are needed not make a big deal about buying them show their child seeing colour just to throw them to the side.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think he's aiming it at the Insta comments. Some people were critical and one person called it performative (which it absolutely is). If he was doing it genuinely as a call to men to talk and share more I'd be supportive, but he's being schooled by the SJs, vulnerable content always does well and he's just as shallow as them. It's all about vitality.

It's one of his best performing posts not surprisingly which unfortunately means that there will be more of them. It reminds me of when I used to find my toddler crying in the mirror to see what it looked like. Or Jono posting Anna's miscarriage all about the views.
If any of them genuinely wanted to post for the good of others they'd put resources available in their captions etc
Yep, I’ve just read the comments , he’s such a match for the sj adults, bitchy, incapable of self reflection.

Thank heavens he can’t make money off his kids ( apart from not having to work & having a nice home )

Reactions: 6
Jono once again using E2s colour blindness for views.
E2 doesn't like wearing the glasses that help separate the colours and would rather struggle despite supposedly being amazed by them.
He had PE/games in the clip playing hockey the teacher used green and yellow bibs for teams both of which he cant see so instead of thinking logically passed the ball to friends regardless of what team causing big issues.

At the end he said dont think I'll be picked for a team next time but who cares I'm too pretty anyway * hair flick*
This is what j has done

Any caring parent would explain why the glasses are needed not make a big deal about buying them show their child seeing colour just to throw them to the side.
Are you serious? He flicked his hair and said I'm too pretty ? That kid is in for a world of pain all thanks to those useless fucks he has to call parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker but I had to comment on this.
J's recent TikTok feels like they forgot about the storyline where E2 was colourblind and are suddenly trying to reintroduce it to us.
I don't believe E2 has never came across this problem before? They must have used coloured bibs to determine sports teams in the past and if she's truly as colourblind as they are claiming there would have been a combination of colours which she couldn't distinguish between before now?
I'm not a colourblindness expert and understand there's differend severities and its only certain colours and/or shades which appear dull etc depending on the type of colurblindness but if I recall, in the video with the colurblind glasses she was truly acting like she'd never seen any colour in her life (no oscars will be coming to the SJ household anytime soon) and this is the narrative J has taken and ran with.
It's all just another exaggerated storyline. I likely think they've picked up a minor colour detection problem in the routine eye test which had gone unnoticed as they'd never had their child's eyes tested in the first 9 years of their life.

Reactions: 13
Are you serious? He flicked his hair and said I'm too pretty ? That kid is in for a world of pain all thanks to those useless fucks he has to call parents.
Yep, he flicked his hair, said 'I'm too pretty to play anyway... Slay' and then flounced off. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting what they have done to that child.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Yep, he flicked his hair, said 'I'm too pretty to play anyway... Slay' and then flounced off. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting what they have done to that child.
Eduardo was the sweetest, most empathetic child. Edie is an attention seeking drama queen, thanks to the 'parents'.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Has anyone seen the old tik tok he reposted for some reason, where the two Es are doing a house tour and e2 is wearing the tiny pink crop top 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yep another exaggerated storyline. How the minions keep believing this crap I don’t know!

Surely if it was true the school would’ve been notified and accommodations put in place ages ago (like two bib colors that are obviously different so E2 can tell the difference)

Found this comment. If this person is correct and there is paperwork to be completed, of course the SJs haven’t done it!
Either they are too lazy because they don’t care about their kids or E2 is not genuinely colorblind. Either way it makes them look like tit parents!

Convenient that I only mentioned the color blind glasses the other day, that are broken BTW!
We here should be getting a cut of their paychecks cause they are constantly using tattle for ideas 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yep another exaggerated storyline. How the minions keep believing this crap I don’t know!

Surely if it was true the school would’ve been notified and accommodations put in place ages ago (like two bib colors that are obviously different so E2 can tell the difference)

Found this comment. If this person is correct and there is paperwork to be completed, of course the SJs haven’t done it!
Either they are too lazy because they don’t care about their kids or E2 is not genuinely colorblind. Either way it makes them look like tit parents!

Convenient that I only mentioned the color blind glasses the other day, that are broken BTW!
We here should be getting a cut of their paychecks cause they are constantly using tattle for ideas 😂
I was about to post about this comment/reply too! Edie “discovered” they were colour blind in June… so 4 months ago. Yes, sometimes info takes a bit of time to get to the school, but not 4 months!! Especially for the teacher. Anytime a child has a diagnosis, the parents will usually tell the teacher, and bring in the letter. This is then discussed with the SENCO and, with permission, copies taken.
HOWEVER, it’s unlikely there is a letter from the optician as Jonny exaggerates everything.
I’ve taught two children who were colourblind, and it was passed over to me when we did teacher handover at the end of the year. Edie has moved school years since her “diagnosis”, so it would have been discussed then! Like you say, this won’t be the first time Edie has played team sports, yet thru miraculously could differentiate colours then? Also, the bibs schools use aren’t pastel colours, so doesn’t even follow Jonnys story line!
I also thought Jonny and Anna “could retire” they’re so rich… yet he’s saying they’re broke 🫣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If true, this would have been in E2' s record, and as a decent parent you would let the new teacher know at the start of term.

It’s also important to note that they are at a private school and as such, teachers are very hot on spotting things like dyslexia or autism etc etc So surely colour blindness would’ve been picked up?

Reactions: 13
It’s also important to note that they are at a private school and as such, teachers are very hot on spotting things like dyslexia or autism etc etc So surely colour blindness would’ve been picked up?
E2 started school there at 3 or 4 years old, so you'd think colour blindness would have been noticed before. Not only that, before all this they had a very dedicated nanny Tasha who would have picked up on that as she always did lots of activities with the kids.
With the whole 'blue for boys, pink for girls' thing, E2 not being able to differentiate would become quite obvious?

Reactions: 16
I used to watch the SacconeJolys from 2012, before Emilia was born and watched every day. Lost interest after they moved to England, only dipping in and out and seeing them become more and more out of touch and deranged. Don't foll0w them on Social Media.

I don't even watch now, just seen a Instagram snap of them. Yer man, Matt - open relationship yeah? What they've done to the kids, Ed or Edie or whatever is just horrible. They've ruined their lives for monetary gain

Surely they can't be as flush as they once were in the early days. They don't upload like they used to, how could they be sustaining their lifestyle? I'm assuming all the kids still go to that private school and are pawned off at every opportunity to clubs

E2 copying Jonathan's 'storytelling' voice in that video about being colourblind during PE.... Just so awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
IMG_8011.png

They’re only young so probably not an issue but if Edie’s sleepover is with a girl friend and they’re sharing a bed? Bit strange

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What parent has allowed their child to stay overnight in that house with that pervy duck lingering around and all the cameras 😟

Reactions: 45
View attachment 2525366

They’re only young so probably not an issue but if Edie’s sleepover is with a girl friend and they’re sharing a bed? Bit strange
What parent agreed to let their child spend the night in that house?!
Ordinarily it wouldn't be an issue kids sharing a bed but with edie it's doesn't seem appropriate to do so.
I hope the friend has their wits about them and doesn't shower or change in view of cameras and steers clear of j

Reactions: 25
Watching jonos latest clip about Edies sleepover
So edie blames transitioning for not being invited to sleepovers ermm are you sure it's not the creep of a dad unable to stop filming everyone and fueling bullies and finger pointing anna causing problems that meant they got no invites??
And I highly doubt its been a year since the whole residential trip scenario where apparently all the parents were more than happy for A boy to share with their daughters too many actually.

Yeah that explains the issues anna had with the parents at that time being traumatised in the playground.
Someone's been telling porkies to edie or refused to admit the truth.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.