Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
In both their videos, the kids look completely bored at the little chef restaurant. Alessia couldn’t think of what she enjoyed when Jonny asked her and Andrea said zilch when Anna asked. Not exactly a brilliant advert, was it?! Such a shame that they only take them on a day out when it’s gifted… The comments on Alessia starting at stagecoach are mainly people explaining that it’s not a stage school, like Jonny makes out. Anyone can go, there’s no audition and it’s more like an after school club/weekend thing. He’s acting like they’ve got into Sylvia young or somewhere! At least they’re away from their dreadful parents for a while. It’s interesting that both Edie and Emilia have been part of the ensemble in shows and not a main role, again, despite Jonny thinking they’re going to be the next Matilda. I hope Alessia actively wants to go, although I’ve got a feeling it’s a bit like the gymnastics, they all went because it was convenient.
I truly hope the children, particularly Edie, don’t read comments on their TikTok (although sadly, I think they do) There’s a lot of people making transphobic comments or asking highly creepy questions, like which toilet Edie uses at school. THEY are the people to worry about, Anna. The people who ask which stagecoach they go to or make inappropriate comments about how beautiful the children are. It baffles me that Anna thinks that is ok. Oh and her and Matt… it’s like she’s never matured. Who stands in a shop, recording a crap dance?? with a caption of besties for 2 years… grow up

Reactions: 30

Aliali23

Why is that child constantly in trousers so tight thousands of people can make out his genitals. Every fucking video. This family are fucking mentally ill, there is something seriously odd and creepy about it.

• Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
A few points on Anna's rant yesterday
1) I don't remember anyone calling A1 ugly , every one here is always saying what a sweet little girl she is
2) Nobody is going to call social services over a birth mark or because e2 is wearing a dress. It's genuine concern over their blatant exploitation and sexualising their children and the shocking parenting THEY have shown to the world.
3) what has Andrea being a boy got to do with it? E2 is also a boy and it's not him getting abuse its her creepy husband who has groomed him and planted the seed, convincing him he is trans from a very young age in a sick bid to get views and money . Remember the "when you come out as trans" tik tok .."Popular. I'm gonna be Popular " . Thats very telling in itself.
4) Lastly you know what else is very telling? Anna "the positives outweigh the negatives". I bet they fucking do, the "positives" for Anna being the money, the big house ,the car , paying for her mommy makeover etc. All paid for by your kids Anna you absolute disgrace.
I'm glad social services have been called and I pray they are still involved and keeping a close eye and haven't been manipulated by that noncey cunt.

• Heart

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Re: latest tiktok... Stop using your son to "inspire" people around the world you absolute bellend. No amount of make up makes him look like a girl. No hate, just facts. Jono I've got no problem if you wanna dig out that tutu and prance around getting a hard on in your own home. You do you. But keep it away from the kids and let the kids be kids. They should not be entertainment for strangers. In years to come this will be a crime and parents like you will be locked up.

• Heart

ninini

Yes it’s one thing constantly filming your own children for content but to be making endless videos about their sleepover with their friend is just plain creepy. Wonder if he even asked her parents. Can you imagine going to your friends house as a child and their dads just hanging around?

• Sick
  • Angry

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I'm no Mum but I can't be the only one shocked that she openly threw away her kids drawings??!?

Not even on the fridge for a day?? No discussions with the kids, talk to them about what they drew? Tell they you're proud?

• Sad
  • Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Oh dear Anna got out of the wrong side of bed this morning, or maybe she's still in bed 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
Looking at her posts it's strange she should be moaning about trolls commenting on baby emilias size 11 years later alessias bruises which she said were birthmarks and trolls calling social services because of concerns edie was groomed and made to wear a dress as he still is being.

And she has the guts to say because Andrea's a boy he doesn't get any hate don't think so anna remember Andrea's injuries were never actually addressed they chose to hide him off camera with some quite severe black eyes swelling and Bruising after an apparent accident instead of clearing up what happened stories didn't match up either let's not forget she was dead serious about wanting andrea knocked down out front but they wouldn't be that lucky
And leaving him severely poorly abroad and back home refusing to visit a Dr weeks later claimed to have done so.
Making a young Emilia clean broken lamp/glass unsupervised etc.

She has a real nerve pretending nothing bad ever happened and trolls called authorities for no reason that's just not true

All of this tells me they have likely had another visit from authorities "edie" has only been around the past couple of years

Reactions: 29

pokerface79

VIP Member
Eduardo was a beautiful baby and a healthy looking toddler with beautiful skin tone. The last 5 years or since moving into this house, these kids have just looked miserable and their skin as grey as the walls that surround them. :(

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
29283BB8-DDDB-4C0B-9086-3DB86368AD70.jpeg

Nothing to be proud of Anna. She should be embarrassed admitting she has no knowledge of world issues. It’s nothing to brag about, or funny about that! She is so out of touch with the real world. Clearly all her mind is drawn to is Matt, scrolling through Tiktoks and the Kardashians.

53682A2C-60BE-4CD5-921F-5D417D6821C5.jpeg

Really Matt ?! 🤢🙄 Just because it’s booty day doesn’t mean people want to see you in your undies. Gross! Put some pants on you fool!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be great if for the last few years someone was doing a Dispatches style documentary on Joan unbeknown to him? Watch that eye explode in anger then.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
What is with this constant need of Anna and Matt to let social media know every day that they are friends? Neither of them seem to have any other friends which is very telling indeed

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
I can think of many reasons your sex drive would be low Anna. Let's start with the man you are married to.

• Haha
  • Sick

Armywife1508

Okay, first of all, those kids need some responsible adult to teach them how to wipe their mouths. Alessia is how old? She had food all over her in that ridiculous clip. Secondly, don’t let Andrea play with knives. He’s not someone I would entrust with a knife right now. Also, Mommy Dearest, your daughter is obviously nervous and unsure, so your awful cackling and moving the camera off of her while she was struggling was painful to watch. No, it’s not being cute and funny or having a semse of humor: it’s rude. You taught your son to put his dirty feet on a kitchen counter (you’re a clean freak, my ass). It’s not only unhygienic; it’s dangerous. After wading through dog pee and poop, maybe don’t allow gross behavior. You’re raising (barely) your children to have zero interest outside of SM amd zero manners, to boot.

• Angry
  • Sad

Girlfriday

Totally off topic but tik tok showed me the one where she mourned the loss of her gel nails…. She showed her car number plate….. checked it… if you read this guys. You need to tax it! Just a friendly reminder! :)
Her car tax is always overdue, every single time. With all those calendars and diaries she apparently has, you would think she would remember.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Je*us if they weren't cancelled after the shower punishment, no wonder that repellent creep thinks he is invincible. I absolutely loathe him. :sick: :mad:
There have been plenty of moments before that that should have got them cancelled. The rape joke, for instance. It lost Anna her 'job' as a columnist for the Asda magazine, but not much else happened.

The live chat also comes to mind. He promised to call viewers, resulting in lots of underaged girls posting their phone numbers in the chat. He then picked one to come on video with him, telling her to make sure she 'looked nice'. And where was all this? Oh, and adult website, resulting in lots of those girls being harrassed by disgusting blokes.

I am still surprised no stories came out after his cycling meet-up with his 'fans', which turned out to be only girls if I remember correctly. He had it set up with a guide that would take them through the area, and oopsss, he got lost with just a small group of them.... I guess he had them all sign an NDA, or else I am sure we would have heard more.

How Gleam did not dump their arses any sooner, I have no idea. They seemed a liability from the very start.

• Wow

Wills315

VIP Member
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
View attachment 2469778

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔
I refuse to believe this was made by two adults in their mid 30s 😳 It looks more like something e2 would make to prove how much of a girl he is.
And what exactly is the vision meant to be I don't get it 😂 but then again I don't get exploiting your children either so 🤷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Betty66

I believe the only way this will stop is if there is a change of law nationally. We should be campaigning, writing to our MP’s pushing for them to look at this issue and ban the use of children to make money for their parents on the internet,

• Heart

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
6 dogs mean a lot of wee !?!

I have 4 dogs with 2 of them over the age of 10....none of them piss in the house 🤔🤨

• Wow
  • Heart

callmegracie

VIP Member
Help help, someone ate all the pink smarties, a troll movie and a Barbie doll and now they've vomited and it looks like this ⬇⬇
View attachment 2469778

WTF, how old are they? A vision board! 😂😂😂 (Not slating vision boards, but just this lame attempt)
So excited to learn what their new Collab/eternal flop is going to be. Isn't it going to be a podcast? 🤔
imagine having 6 dogs and 4 kids and still having this much time on your hands :rolleyes:

• Haha

notimportant

Chatty Member
That angled mirror and tilted phone doesn’t make him look any taller it just makes his head look like a thumb. Eduardo just looks like a boy with long hair.…because he is. he doesn’t even look like he’s enjoying daddy’s attention anymore.
---
How will the kids ever learn to be responsible if anna goes around cleaning their rooms, making the beds and picking then laying out clothes??

All of them should have no problem doing those themselves it's teaching them that they shouldn't have to clean up or keep anything tidy because someone else will do it.
Anna if you read this it needs to stop or you will cause real problems in the future.

On an unrelated note what happened to her last bestie didn't agree with how you go about things?
And the mums night out/catch ups seem non existent anymore.

People would watch that video if you honestly explained how that all went south.
Anna is a vapid cunt that only cares about being thin and makeup. No normal human being with a conscience could stand being around her while her and her husband abuse their children.

• Heart