SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan's latest is so obviously set up when will he start acting like an adult and leave the poor kid alone.
No child would be watching married at first sight during the day and suddenly blurt out "omg is she trans?" And " I want to be her" Unless instructed to do so from the clip it's not particularly obvious either.
Not to mention the controversy surrounding married at first sight and that particular bride.

Jonathan leave your kids be stop changing and directing them to earn views and money and go learn how to be a functioning adult
This just popped upon my FYP….speechless!

So scripted & set up…kids gonna be an amazing actor!

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited to say J’s clearly filtering the responses…DICK!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s fast forwarding her lackluster workouts to make it look like she’s actually doing something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 11 week old vs 11 years old video of Emilia, she looks sooo awkward in the second clip. She does not want to be resting her head on her dads chest, you can tell.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I
This family, Inghams, dad v girls and fizz family all give me the ick
I wish the Government would introduce a bill where kids could not be exploited and have their lives RUINED :mad: by their opportunistic, lazy arsed workshy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mr pweirdo strikes again.

Poor Emilia. Her facial expression, demeanor and her body language says it all. She has clearly been coerced to do this video cause she looks like she would rather be anywhere else on this planet but on his bare naked smelly chest. His looks like such a creep.

He could of put a top on at the very least or how about not doing the tiktok at all, or how about leaving emilia alone and stop forcing her to participate in anything, full stop, especially where she is required to put her head on his chest with no top on. wtf! This clip of him with her in this manner makes my skin crawl, it looks so very wrong.

2078C173-F6E0-404C-AD60-76F3D4F31015.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That looks horrible. :sick:

I hate those recreated kid photos. They usually come off as really weird, like the one above.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god that still makes me feel sick. His facial expression, the dead creepy eyes. bleeping hell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So of all the clips he had of Emilia when she was a baby he chooses the one where they’re both naked in the shower and “recreates” it, can you imagine? “Get in here Emilia rest your head on my naked chest in front of the shower”….so gross! You think it’s a dig at everyone that was worried he was still showering her ?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So of all the clips he had of Emilia when she was a baby he chooses the one where they’re both naked in the shower and “recreates” it, can you imagine? “Get in here Emilia rest your head on my naked chest in front of the shower”….so gross! You think it’s a dig at everyone that was worried he was still showering her ?
That creep is taunting people in plain sight. :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This family, Inghams, dad v girls and fizz family all give me the ick
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why have they never taught Andrea to eat properly? Anytime he’s eating (which she’s obsessed with recording 🤢) he shoves whatever (usually sugar filled) and can’t actually close his mouth so has to put his fingers on it to stop it falling out. It’s disgusting.
yes, he’s a child, but he’s not a baby. He’s 5. It’s not like he’s not used to chocolate and it’s a treat so he’s excitedly chomping away, as he has chocolate constantly. It’s the open mouth chewing and smearing that’s awful. BTW Anna, I’m critising YOU, not your child. If he’s not been taught how to eat and present himself, then he won’t realise. Of course young children end up with food around their mouths, but the fact he’s shoving it in, like he hasn’t eaten for days, isn’t good. If you don’t do it out of consideration for your child, think about the other children (and staff- I ate lunch with my reception class most days, as a way to encourage their social skills and also to help with table manners and assist them with cutting skills and also encouraging them to eat rather than leaving loads and being hungry later) They have to eat their food, whilst watching him eat with his mouth open, and food everywhere!
I know theres loads to call them out on, but this is something seemingly minor that actually affects him as kids might not want to sit next him.
STOP POSTING PHOTOS OF LUNCH DATES, bleeping MANIFESTATION BOARDS, and LACK LUSTRE “WORKOUTS” AND FOCUS ON NURTURING AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN. I bet the poor kid is still on pull ups at night 🥹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think he can breathe properly through his nose. Of course, no need to have this checked, just let the kid suffer.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Funny how when she is out with Joan for lunch her head is buried in her phone.

Reactions: 12
There’s a new family callled communing with the campbells. Dad is so creepy, videos his daughters getting up, makes lewd comments and posts half naked images… he’s on a parr with Jonny. Plus their mum is a teacher, yet allows this! Crazy
I’ve seen the family you’re referring to! I totally agree. The kids call their dad “campo”? The mom is up her own arse and the kids have zero manners. Absolute tit show! I’ve looked here for a thread on them but can’t find anything.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why have they never taught Andrea to eat properly? Anytime he’s eating (which she’s obsessed with recording 🤢) he shoves whatever (usually sugar filled) and can’t actually close his mouth so has to put his fingers on it to stop it falling out. It’s disgusting.
yes, he’s a child, but he’s not a baby. He’s 5. It’s not like he’s not used to chocolate and it’s a treat so he’s excitedly chomping away, as he has chocolate constantly. It’s the open mouth chewing and smearing that’s awful. BTW Anna, I’m critising YOU, not your child. If he’s not been taught how to eat and present himself, then he won’t realise. Of course young children end up with food around their mouths, but the fact he’s shoving it in, like he hasn’t eaten for days, isn’t good. If you don’t do it out of consideration for your child, think about the other children (and staff- I ate lunch with my reception class most days, as a way to encourage their social skills and also to help with table manners and assist them with cutting skills and also encouraging them to eat rather than leaving loads and being hungry later) They have to eat their food, whilst watching him eat with his mouth open, and food everywhere!
I know theres loads to call them out on, but this is something seemingly minor that actually affects him as kids might not want to sit next him.
STOP POSTING PHOTOS OF LUNCH DATES, bleeping MANIFESTATION BOARDS, and LACK LUSTRE “WORKOUTS” AND FOCUS ON NURTURING AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN. I bet the poor kid is still on pull ups at night 🥹
Agree with all of the above….the child is a mouth breather and when he stuffs chocolate this chocolate that in his mouth for every meal and snack it’s disturbing to see.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.