Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gollygally

I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
Ok anna

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Heidi77

VIP Member
She should hang her head in shame for feeding her children that amount of sugar. Je&us Ch**st Almighty that is obscene. :mad:

I berate my husband if he is too liberal with Nutella at the weekend...a 6ft 3 man who otherwise eats well throughout the week and indulges with sourdough and nutella on Sunday as a treat...TREAT being the operative word.

Not only are those kids heading for a lifetime of psychological damage but physical too. :eek:
I hope your husband tells you where to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Emma20191988

I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
65CBDA3E-3E18-4295-8BB6-6110BF060FD7.png
2B7B8465-5006-4618-B212-E33DCD8DA33E.png
FB3303E7-0032-4553-8663-743286A422E0.png
this is what happens when you convince your child they are popular and loved, they can’t see or understand why someone else is suddenly getting all the attention and limelight, they have time to change this behaviour before E2 becomes older i dread to think what a potentially dangerous teen/young adult they’ll turn out to be. there is sibling jealousy then there is this…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Wills315

VIP Member
I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
You know what's also not nice , giving your kids cold showers, laughing about the fact your son exposes himself in the school yard , replying "is it really that bad?" When asked how he'd feel if sickos were mastursbating over his kids, leaving your elf on the shelf in a sexual position for your young kids to find, recording your child and posting every single detail about them since the day they were born online to make money..the list goes on. Every single one of these are fact but hey he seemed nice in public..but so do most narcissistics .

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
You quite clearly are not aware that they have been filming their childrens lives since they were born and putting it on social media for money. Without the consent of said children.

With all my respect, and I mean that, I suggest it might be wise to do a bit of research on the Saccone Jolys and that might change your misguided opinion. In fact any right minded individual would find their behaviour disturbing and not acceptable whatsoever.

You have 12 years of footage to see what they are like and not base your opinion, on one afternoon in a playground.

Oh and as an aside, I'd rather be considered "rude and not nice", if it means I and others highlight the disgraceful way thee SJ childrens every waking and pivitol moments are sold online by their workshy parents. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

account70032

VIP Member
E2 thinking it was just a one time thing one appointment and Anna having to explain there’s many appointments while E2 looked confused cause that poor child has been convinced they are already a girl in every single way and all it takes to be a girl is grow your hair long , change your name and wear girls clothes. What is E2 going to react like when they realise there’s much more to this like taking hormones and surgeries. This is not a simple thing of just saying you’re a girl and that’s it but they’ve made E2 think it is as simple as that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

notimportant

Chatty Member
Someone wants us to actually believe that both Anna and Jonathan took all four children to a park, Jonathan wasnt filming and was engaging his kids, Anna was watching the two younger ones, aaaaand was talking to a friend? What kinda bullshit is this? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Michi

You know I would find it believable that Eduardo was trans if they'd made a short statement or video saying "Just to let you know, Eduardo will be going by the name Edie from now and and her pronouns are she/her. We're only letting you know because you might see her wear a dress or sparkly top every now and then, just like her sisters, and wanted to avoid any speculations. Please respect Edie's privacy. This is all we're going to say about this."

Instead he became performing monkey number one and everything is now trans daughter this or that. That just screams the opposite of genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230409_174125_com.instagram.android_edit_274748934378388.jpg

The hypocrisy is strong on this one. I mean, have they still got the train with Edie's dead name on it in her bedroom. Jotato constantly makes Tiktoks using footage of Edie from before she 'became' a girl for clout. Anna was so committed to Edie's new life she didn't even feature in any of the key moments!

I don't believe people should be leaving hate comments because it's vile tbh but they are the ones who keep reminding her of her previous life!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

GotYourBigPlateAlan

My heart is breaking seeing what they have done to that boy. His whole life shouldn't revolve around his gender identity. Its absolute madness. They never do anything to enrich their children's lives... wheres the stomping round the woods making dens, visiting different parks / stately homes, discovering natural beauty like caves, beaches or surely there's a field nearby, going to the theatre, an art gallery, a library, even a fruit and veg store...good lord just anything that gives them something to experience outside of school or being filmed. They have nothing to say cos they don't know the world we live in. They all seem stunted in that family, dogs included. But jono and Anna are so thick they can't see what they are doing is destroying the kids and dogs mental health. They tell their son he is a girl and make it impossible for him to say otherwise cos they have convinced him that HE made that decision at 2 or 3 years old. If I'd told my toddlers they were cats they would have believed me. WE teach kids... they don't teach us... apart from how nothing else matters once they come along obviously!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I think E2 is so hard to watch because the behaviour is so obviously the product of over exposure to TikTok. It’s not organic and certainly not indicative of E2’s true personality. It’s a carbon copy of every poor, hyper-sexualised boy groomed to be a drag queen’s idea of a woman; a two dimensional, sexist stereotype, obsessed with looks and high strung.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

jayne2240

VIP Member
THAT CHILD IS NOT A “TIK TOK QUEEN” you fucking bunch of exploitative bastards. They’re NINE!!! Nine. Years. Old. Shouldn’t have ever been on fucking TikTok nevermind consider themselves a Queen of the platform. I’m sure E2 rakes in the views but imagine living with it full time - I’d lose my mind. It’s insufferable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The pickle thing is crazy. What kid doesn’t know about pickles or is that just a southern thing. We put pickles in or on a lot of things. They also sell individual pickles for snacks. We put pickles in tuna salad (dill or sweet that’s on you) on hot dogs, on sandwiches. We also don’t buy jar shelf pickles in this household, no, we get the good ones out of the refrigerated section like grillos pickles. Sometimes we make our own fermented pickles and it’s super easy. Just thinking about all the things those kids are missing out on, like side dishes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them eat a hot dog. They come in veggie and they are good. Also you can top them with good for you things like sauerkraut etc.. By only having pasta everyday she’s depriving her kids of the awesome food that is out there.
In fairness my children have never tried a pickle - they aren't really as common in the UK as in the US. However if and when they do try one I wouldn't be acting like it's awful before they've even taken a bite. I personally don't like olives but when my son was younger I bought some anyway for him to try and he loves them, I'd never sit there and screw my nose up...he'd pick up on it straight away and it would put him off.

One thing I noticed though was Emilia showing interest in the sushi and she would have had some. Anna's response was very much "oh well, I didn't know you liked it so you can't have it". I know Jonathan has it for lunch but if that was me and my child showed an interest, especially as it's healthier than a lot of things they eat then I'd just give it to them and buy myself some more?

GotYourBigPlateAlan

I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me
I thought exactly that! E2 seemed to be drawn to the dress up rail. Fancy that!

I was at a kids party yesterday and something that would blow anna and jonos mind happened.... a 5 year old girl waltzed in wearing a iron-man costume and NOBODY batted an eyelid. Kids are kids and if you let them do what they want some will think outside the box.

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Anna saying she was embarrassed about e2 wanting to wear a girly towel on holiday is so strange. Being drawn to pretty "girly" clothes and toys doesn't make the kid a girl. She said she was sooo nervous when they went down to breakfast and he wore it. Wtf is wrong with her??? Kids are kids and can express themselves however they want. They are not some all knowing beings from birth, we teach them. One of my boys was exactly the same... he went through a phase of wanting to wear dresses in his toddler years and pushing a pram around with his "baby" in. I didn't bat an eyelid and if anyone said anything (which happened approximately once) i told them where to go. He was obsessed with wanting to be a girl and I'd gently explain he was a lovely boy... then around 6 he suddenly started being very vocal about being a boy and had a real pride. He's not interested in dresses anymore but loves pink and sparkles.. Still a boy! Gender shouldn't be a massive deal to children.

• Heart

AEiOU

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Heidi77

VIP Member
E2 is such a brat. Went to London for the appointment, then went shopping, spent £56 on a doll and some accessories (with their own card but it's still A+Js money they transfer into it) then on the train home says "I'm going to boast and make everyone else jealous" and "I'm going to make everyone jealous and hide it in my room"
No actually it's Emilia, Eduardo's, Alessia's and Andrea's money. They worked for every cent earned in that house.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Clearly there was very very little conversation with Edie about the therapy process. Otherwise it would not have been news to her that there would be 'multiple' appointments. And this was divulged literally just before they left the house. Imagine putting your kid forward for such a significant process without explaining the basics - you can be sure they haven't even touched on the complex aspects. The kid hasn't a bloody clue what's going on. But then again, the less the kid knows, the more compliant she'll be. That micro expression in Edie's eyes at the beginning of the cafe footage took be aback. When you know, you know.
Yes I agree, E2 has no clue what is going on.

Also apart from E2 just being told before they left home that this was their "first" appointment, did anyone else hear at 4.20 in the vlog, (it may not have been picked up because he kind of whispered it to Anna.) , " E2 said to Anna just before they entered the clinic,

E2 - " I am really scared"

Anna - "why" (in an annoyed voice)

E2 - "I don't know why I am going" (is what I heard)

Anna - "dont be scared, oh (the clinic) its got pretty flowers outside, Edie"

Who gives a fuck about the flowers! he just said he doesn't know why he is going! Is she for real! She has completely glossed over what he said.
He looks confused and frightened.

Red flags and Alarm bells should be going off to everyone who is watching this video, this is a brazen dereliction of duty for all concerned.
Blind freddy can see he has so much pent up anxiety and apprehension, they have led him astray, he is not prepared at all, they have epically mislead him and manipulated him, they have not been truthful with him about this appointment or anything for that matter. Poor, poor child.

The only thing that resonated with him on that day out was knowing he will be able to pick out some toys and that he will "boast and make his siblings jealous" that he got toys and they didn't. How could he possibly understand the gravity and concept of what sort of serious discussions or decisions needs to be made when he doesn't even know why he is going to this place for.

This is So wrong on so many levels, for a child to shoulder so much, it's sheer abuse, he is like a deer in headlights.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad