SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is watching anymore because the kids are no longer cute (apart from Alessia) and the brattish behaviour is off the scale.

Reactions: 30
Or a garden gnome. That beard makes his face and head look ginormous :ROFLMAO:
A part of me is telling me he has had work done on his face, his chin area specifically. If you look beyond the beard, it looks a bit squared off. How face was never that ‘square’.

As for Alessia, she probably doesn’t want to do what the other do most of the time (the performance and constant tiktoks). She’s probably just very chilled and rathers to be left alone, but because she refuses or says no, she’s a problem child. Nothing is wrong with a strong willed individual who is aware of themselves and doesn’t want to always do what other want them to 😑. That is not being a problem 🙃

Reactions: 15
I think the beard is good, but it needs to be kept shorter. He looks disheveled with it long.

Reactions: 2
Nobody is watching anymore because the kids are no longer cute (apart from Alessia) and the brattish behaviour is off the scale.
I can't cope with E2.. I love kids who have a bit of confidence, but E2 is over the top, arrogant and thoroughly unlikeable. Which feels rough to plant on a kid and is very much of a result of the parenting! E1 isn't much better but I can tolerate her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In Anna’s latest TikTok, when E1 opens her mouth she’s got some pretty obvious cavities/ fillings going on. Is it just me or is 10 quite young to have tooth decay?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In Anna’s latest TikTok, when E1 opens her mouth she’s got some pretty obvious cavities/ fillings going on. Is it just me or is 10 quite young to have tooth decay?
I mean, they do have a lot of sugar in regards to sweets, but also bad teeth can run in the family or be a sign of underlying health problems.
I only know that because compared to my brother (who didn't look after his teeth) I was the one who had loads of fillings as a kid

Reactions: 10
Disturbing narrative in tonight's vlog - Alessia as the troublemaking 'handful' who broke the family, and Andrea as the saviour who came along and 'fixed' everything!! 🫣
They really are the textbook dysfunctional family of narc parents, complete with scapegoat & golden child. Poor Alessia 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I mean, they do have a lot of sugar in regards to sweets, but also bad teeth can run in the family or be a sign of underlying health problems.
I only know that because compared to my brother (who didn't look after his teeth) I was the one who had loads of fillings as a kid
Tbh I do have a friend that’s had a lot of trouble and bad teeth runs in her family but she was much older than Emilia before her issues began. I hope they take care of their kids teeth but I have my doubts! At the very least they could have paid for her to get a white filling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dental hygienist here, that looks like food and not flgs or a cavity. ( looks like chocolate, big surprise LOL) She would hurt pretty badly because that is a permanent 6yr molar and decay that significant would be painful. If that were decay it would require a root canal and a crown, then another crown when she is older, and one every 5 to 10 years. People just don't understand what they are putting their kids through when they don't take care of their kid's teeth. It's a setup for failure as adult teeth and an expense. Crowns are only good for five years, yes, five, you're lucky if you get ten to fifteen. Floss if you want to keep your crown longer. Also, if you get a crown without a root canal, you can bet your sweet ass you're going to get a root canal at one point or another unless you are lucky.

Poor A1's teeth are going to be screwed because they aren't even trying with her thumbsucking. She's so cute, why would you do that to her?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dental hygienist here, that looks like food and not flgs or a cavity. ( looks like chocolate, big surprise LOL) She would hurt pretty badly because that is a permanent 6yr molar and decay that significant would be painful. If that were decay it would require a root canal and a crown, then another crown when she is older, and one every 5 to 10 years. People just don't understand what they are putting their kids through when they don't take care of their kid's teeth. It's a setup for failure as adult teeth and an expense. Crowns are only good for five years, yes, five, you're lucky if you get ten to fifteen. Floss if you want to keep your crown longer. Also, if you get a crown without a root canal, you can bet your sweet ass you're going to get a root canal at one point or another unless you are lucky.

Poor A1's teeth are going to be screwed because they aren't even trying with her thumbsucking. She's so cute, why would you do that to her?
Now that you’ve explained it like that it makes a lot more sense!! Plus I’m sure if they’d had dental work done, we would have gotten a nice click bait vlog out of it. Can’t waste any content…

“HER TEETH ARE ROTTEN?? *emotional*”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that you’ve explained it like that it makes a lot more sense!! Plus I’m sure if they’d had dental work done, we would have gotten a nice click bait vlog out of it. Can’t waste any content…

“HER TEETH ARE ROTTEN?? *emotional*”
Yes, this!! It would be a sob story about how the kid actually caused their own rotten teeth!!

Reactions: 6
Yes, this!! It would be a sob story about how the kid actually caused their own rotten teeth!!
If the E’s had dental issues, it would surely be Alessias fault! Luckily Andrea will save the day and perform a root canal for them 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think E2 is so hard to watch because the behaviour is so obviously the product of over exposure to TikTok. It’s not organic and certainly not indicative of E2’s true personality. It’s a carbon copy of every poor, hyper-sexualised boy groomed to be a drag queen’s idea of a woman; a two dimensional, sexist stereotype, obsessed with looks and high strung.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Strange how he’s gone from gender fluid tutu wearing with an all over the place personality to rugged with a beard and as scripted as can be ! …. Did someone say rebrand

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.