SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely doing a shopping haul is not good for her?
Intuitive eating is not about eating as much chocolate and snacks as you like it's about adding in nutrition and not seeing any food as bad but she seems to think it means feed kids as much sugar as possible
Thought it was interesting poor Amelia didn't know the name of a lot of foods they never really brought them out shopping
At this point they are throwing away money sending them to that school, now I'm not saying it's the same with all private schools but it's astounding how far behind those children appear to be with how much is being spent on said education.
Emilia not being able to identify some of the basic foods is a big red flag especially with her being in the top end of primary school I would think even the youngest should be okay with that.

Perhaps its down to the huge amounts of school holidays or anna and jonathan not helping them other than the 2 minutes used for vlog content or doing school work when there tucked into bed not an ideal time for homework.

Reactions: 18
The pickle thing is crazy. What kid doesn’t know about pickles or is that just a southern thing. We put pickles in or on a lot of things. They also sell individual pickles for snacks. We put pickles in tuna salad (dill or sweet that’s on you) on hot dogs, on sandwiches. We also don’t buy jar shelf pickles in this household, no, we get the good ones out of the refrigerated section like grillos pickles. Sometimes we make our own fermented pickles and it’s super easy. Just thinking about all the things those kids are missing out on, like side dishes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them eat a hot dog. They come in veggie and they are good. Also you can top them with good for you things like sauerkraut etc.. By only having pasta everyday she’s depriving her kids of the awesome food that is out there.

Reactions: 12
The pickle thing is crazy. What kid doesn’t know about pickles or is that just a southern thing. We put pickles in or on a lot of things. They also sell individual pickles for snacks. We put pickles in tuna salad (dill or sweet that’s on you) on hot dogs, on sandwiches. We also don’t buy jar shelf pickles in this household, no, we get the good ones out of the refrigerated section like grillos pickles. Sometimes we make our own fermented pickles and it’s super easy. Just thinking about all the things those kids are missing out on, like side dishes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them eat a hot dog. They come in veggie and they are good. Also you can top them with good for you things like sauerkraut etc.. By only having pasta everyday she’s depriving her kids of the awesome food that is out there.
In fairness my children have never tried a pickle - they aren't really as common in the UK as in the US. However if and when they do try one I wouldn't be acting like it's awful before they've even taken a bite. I personally don't like olives but when my son was younger I bought some anyway for him to try and he loves them, I'd never sit there and screw my nose up...he'd pick up on it straight away and it would put him off.

One thing I noticed though was Emilia showing interest in the sushi and she would have had some. Anna's response was very much "oh well, I didn't know you liked it so you can't have it". I know Jonathan has it for lunch but if that was me and my child showed an interest, especially as it's healthier than a lot of things they eat then I'd just give it to them and buy myself some more?

Reactions: 42
In fairness my children have never tried a pickle - they aren't really as common in the UK as in the US. However if and when they do try one I wouldn't be acting like it's awful before they've even taken a bite. I personally don't like olives but when my son was younger I bought some anyway for him to try and he loves them, I'd never sit there and screw my nose up...he'd pick up on it straight away and it would put him off.

One thing I noticed though was Emilia showing interest in the sushi and she would have had some. Anna's response was very much "oh well, I didn't know you liked it so you can't have it". I know Jonathan has it for lunch but if that was me and my child showed an interest, especially as it's healthier than a lot of things they eat then I'd just give it to them and buy myself some more?
Of course anna didn't know, how would she if the kids aren't allowed to try new things same shopping list and meals every day and week 🤔😕

Reactions: 17
Its no coincidence Jonathan has just re-posted an old tik tok today on purpose that happens to have him wearing that top with the pweirdo symbol and we just happen to talk about it on here a few days ago. Thats what you get from a 43 year old manchild who reads here religiously and thinks is playing us, not gonna happen you whacko. But what do we expect from a c**t like him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I beg to differ on pickles not being as common. Most supermarkets have quite the variety of them. Small, larger, sliced in different ways, brands, supermarket own brand.... My fridge is never without them.

It's ridiculous of Jonathan to pretend it's something awful to try. Emilia said she loves sour sweets, she would probably really enjoy pickles if given half the chance.

Reactions: 19
Its no coincidence Jonathan has just re-posted an old tik tok today on purpose that happens to have him wearing that top with the pweirdo symbol and we just happen to talk about it on here a few days ago. Thats what you get from a 43 year old manchild who reads here religiously and thinks is playing us, not gonna happen you whacko. But what do we expect from a c**t like him.
“It’s actually the other way round” Jonathan literally NOBODY believes you. No child wants to work.

Reactions: 9
I hope some people in the comments say something about it. But I’m assuming most people that love his videos probably own the same shirt.
---
the video before that one is horrible, i can’t understand a word A2 says! He sounds like a 2 year old trying to talk. I can’t stand the fact they keep A1 digging at herself constantly in videos as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The Matilda Miracle tiktok just showed up on my fyp and I genuinely gasped when Alessia appeared on the screen. That poor little girl, they’ve got her looking like a bloody hobo 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Pretending to be stupid is not a good look. She has two daughters who are going to come to her with questions about their bodies....I feel so bad for them, as when they relay information to their friends, they are going to be embarrassed. Reminds me of my daughter's friend who told her that taking a bath will stop your period?! That is what her MOM told her. 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What the actual .... does Emilia even say this. I just had a look what video is about today but over ran to the intro which I never do. I was shocked. This is wrong.
The subtitles aren't always accurate, they are auto-generated. I only watch their vlogs muted with only the subs on (their voices annoy me way too much) and they are sometimes quite hilariously wrong.
The "I'm a lesbian" means "I'm Alessia", who's in the intro right after Emilia.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The subtitles aren't always accurate, they are auto-generated. I only watch their vlogs muted with only the subs on (their voices annoy me way too much) and they are sometimes quite hilariously wrong.
The "I'm a lesbian" means "I'm Alessia", who's in the intro right after Emilia.
Is it bad that I can't stop laughing at the auto correct 😂 purely because of how funny it is nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the symbol I don't understand? (and will probably regret asking 🤢)
In regards to e1 and her reading , I haven't seen it, but is she not dyslexic which could explain it 🤔 Because i remember when she went to get tested, Jonathan was only delighted that she had it and he hadn't wasted his money on the private assessment or was that just dyscalculia she had?

Reactions: 4
Jonathan is a bleeping moron!!!! He honestly thinks people forget what version of the story he’s told!! I’m sure if Edie is indeed trans, they won’t want constant videos of them as Eduardo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In regards to e1 and her reading , I haven't seen it, but is she not dyslexic which could explain it 🤔 Because i remember when she went to get tested, Jonathan was only delighted that she had it and he hadn't wasted his money on the private assessment or was that just dyscalculia she had?
She has dyscalculia and now has a tutor on weekends.

Reactions: 4
Jonathan is a bleeping moron!!!! He honestly thinks people forget what version of the story he’s told!! I’m sure if Edie is indeed trans, they won’t want constant videos of them as Eduardo.
“E2 having a difficult time with boys and thinking boys were mean, so I came along with my sexist ideology and said that E2 was a girl because they liked dresses and long hair and didn’t like boys”

This is all I took from it. Jonathan is really sexist. He didn’t get along with boys either and called them bullies, not only that he said he doesn’t have conversations with men as he thinks himself as too emotionally mature for them. He actually said something along those lines in a newspaper article when he was promoting his book.

My male relatives are sweet, funny and caring. I know not all men are like this, but the same works for women. I have come across many women who are nasty and bitchy. The fact you want to generalise an entire gender and paint them all with the same brush is not only judgemental, but incredibly harmful. What is he teaching his children?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Someone on here posted an article from the daily mail that said "the spiral symbol (like the one on Jonathans top he is wearing in the tiktok) can signify something much darker and is used as one of many codes by pweirdo's to signal their sordid sexual preferences".
These people are sick!! :sick: :mad:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.