Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftypudding

View attachment 2088621

The hypocrisy is strong on this one. I mean, have they still got the train with Edie's dead name on it in her bedroom. Jotato constantly makes Tiktoks using footage of Edie from before she 'became' a girl for clout. Anna was so committed to Edie's new life she didn't even feature in any of the key moments!

I don't believe people should be leaving hate comments because it's vile tbh but they are the ones who keep reminding her of her previous life!
This poor boy has no choice, his parents are making it so that he can never change his mind about this. It isn't a 'dead name', how ridiculous. If she reads here - shame on you Anna, you must know about the Cass report it is all over social media, you must know that children left alone to be gender non-conforming tend to grow out of any dysphoria, but they can't do that if their parents make a big deal about any 'identity'. Doing this to children is abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Those parents ARE groomers. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. Dressing up in "protect trans kids" jumpers and waving flags is so dumb and thinking so is not transphobic. I don't doubt that a very small percentage of children experience body dismorphia.. BUT I do not believe in this terrible lie that adults are pushing that there is a load of Trans kids being made to feel like outcasts. I have a problem with the term "trans" when describing a CHILD. FFS. Not old enough to know/ understand what that entails. Gender is a social construct. Adults teach the children this and use them for their own gains. We shouldn't be burdening children with this. PROTECT ALL THE KIDS! Put that on your pathetic jumper Anna!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

JS12350

What a horrible bastard!
ACB8775F-8F21-4AF8-B41F-5D40DB196459.jpeg

He’s actually going to monetise off of his 8 YEAR OLD CHILD’s therapy appointments. Who the fuck does this? I’m actually so angry and my blood is boiling. As someone who has suffered with mental health and had to go to CBT for anxiety and OCD, this is actually gross. If my parents EVER had the audacity to film my entire trip to CBT, the waiting room etc. they wouldn’t have a camera to film on because I would have smacked it out of their hands and smashed it. NOBODY whenever you can consent or not should be monetising off of your mental health/therapy like this. There’s ways of bringing attention and support to an issue and then there’s literally destroying someone’s privacy for your own gain. If this is “father of the year, or a supportive dad” who the hell are the fathers that actually care about their privacy of their children and actually don’t film them every single moment? I hope these poor children grow up, write a book or expose their parents when they realise what they’ve done to them. I couldn’t forgive my parents for doing this. I cannot for the life of me think of why Jonathan feels this is acceptable? Proper narcissistic prick move.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

kata420

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, but that kid is not trans. What those parents are doing to this child is horrific and nothing short of child abuse.

I pray that they are not allowed to continue this insanity by causing permanent physical damage to this child, on top of the huge amount of psychological damage they have already caused them.

That poor kid is not convinced of being anything. They are afraid of giving an incorrect answer to their manipulator of a father. It’s abhorrent and upsetting to watch this abuse play out in slow motion.

Can Child protection services not step in here? Poor child 💔

jayne2240

VIP Member
“Don’t put me in a box!” But I’m perfectly happy to shoehorn my young son into any box that will fit because it will bring me money and the chance to be on sky news.

You’re a piece of fucking shit, Jonathan. One day you’ll realise these are real human beings and they’re your children, rather than characters in your story. But by then it’ll be far far too late to repair the whole load of damage you’ve inflicted on them. I don’t say this about many people, but one day you’ll rot in hell.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oaklyn

It's kind of grooming isn't it. Telling a kid if they do something they'll get a toy. It's very coercive. And E2 learns he's special and getting something different from his siblings, so he goes along with it. But he has to learn a script, so they tell him over and over what to say. The earlier videos, as someone said, show he's always been comfortable with being a boy. Of course J and A are not going to tell him off when he gloats and takes pleasure in being special, because then it would stop the coercion power they have over him.

I feel very uncomfortable with people calling E2 she. And with knowing that someone earning £££ to supposedly assess whether a child is 'trans' or not is working out how to justify the idea that a boy liking dresses means he's really a girl. It's so regressive and backwards. No one can change sex, the therapy should be for parents in learning to love a gay or gender non-conforming child. Or to not see their children as cash cows.

• Heart
  • Sad

bumblebee212

I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
What happened then, you woke up? 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hillary101

I’m going to be really judgey here- I feel the need to preface. It is not Edourdo’s fault, I lay full blame on the idiot biological “parents in name only”.

- when they got on an elevator, Jonathan said the word “elevator” and Edourdo said, “what’s that?”, which Jonathan acted shocked that E2 didn’t know what an elevator is, then blamed it on the pandemic.

I have a hard time believing he doesn’t know what an elevator is or at least the word is, I mean I DO believe him, but the struggle for me is- what have they been doing with their kids at all??

- I have a problem that they post a video documenting the gender clinic journey. They allude to Anna crying but they don’t bring up any important conversation about what they are going through. Not even asking Edourdo about how he feels. It almost makes me think she started crying because of the munchausen by proxy attention she is gleaning out of this.

This lack of depth leads me to the next point…

- Edourdo was an absolute brat on the train describing how he wanted to make his siblings jealous. It’s so sad that he can’t enjoy his own toy and instead would rather value it for how he can make his siblings jealous. Maybe he doesn’t even care about a doll or stereotypical girls toys if the only joy he gets out of it would be to torture the emotions of others?

I wonder if he got a stereotypical boys toy if he might be less of a brat and more joyful in the plans he has to play with it.

And again, Jon and Anna say nothing while his nastiness goes unchecked. They don’t know how to even relate to a child much less act as parent figures. Insane!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

notimportant

Chatty Member
Jonathan filming Alessia’s birthday is like in the movie Love Actually when Mark is supposed to film his best friends wedding but just has all those creepy ass shots of kiera knightly. “Oh it’s Alesia’s birthday (zooms in on Eduardo 100000 times)” also how many times can you use the school books joke? It wasn’t funny the first time.

JS12350

This is so upsetting

Your rainbow baby and your youngest daughter doesn’t even get a post for her 6th birthday. Not even a story from Anna. Jonathan has a post on tiktok for A1, but it contains majority of it of E2. That poor little girl.

Let’s watch in 2 weeks when it’s E2’s birthday. Just watch. They will make a massive song and dance about it.

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
Before this Edie situation when e2 went by the name Eduardo , dressed as a boy , went by male pronouns etc even then he was a huge attention seeker and overly sensitive getting offended and throwing a tantrum over the most ridiculous things like having to share with a sibling or e1 winning at something. He would cry over the most stupid things and cause he didn’t get his way would get so angry. Yeah his ego wasn’t anywhere near as bad as it is now but E2 always had that moaning attitude and extremely jealous always.

By becoming Edie and this whole transgender situation starting the amount of attention E2 has received and the amount of new clothes and toys is exactly what that child wanted. Always trying to make his siblings jealous and he goes on and on doing whatever he can and saying nasty things to make them jealous you can tell it brings him joy to upset his siblings and rub things in their face. Bragging about the doll and that he is having a better day than his siblings cause he got hot chocolate it just shows how nasty and horrible E2 has become and thats not typical child/sibling behaviour that’s just a child who is spoilt and attention seeking. I’m so glad my siblings never ever made me feel jealous or rubbed things in my face and I’ve my parents to thank for that they raised us to not be like that and that’s what makes sibling relationships healthy and strong which is something Anna and Jonathan should learn to do but they’re both too fame and money hungry and selfish to think about that.

I also noticed them constantly saying Edies name even multiple times in a sentence it’s very forced especially from Anna I don’t know if she’s trying to convince herself she’s fine with the name change or what but it never sounds natural to say someone’s name that much. Also every time E2 has a gender appointment does that mean E2 gets a toy and hot chocolate every single time? E2 will associate being transgender with getting more toys etc so how can they think it’s ok to play a mind game like that when this is real life this isn’t the pandemic staying indoors living in their own world exploiting the kids online , this is a child’s real life that is getting messed with here. If E2 isn’t actually transgender and has just been convinced he is then his mental and physical health will be messed up. Yeah he’s just a kid I know when it comes down it to the blame for his behaviour lies with Anna and Jonathan but they’ve created a child who isn’t a nice kid and it’s sad to see.

• Heart
  • Sad

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Poor Alessia. We all know the cake is just the beginning of the obvious difference between the kids. I wish I could give her the biggest hug and tell her she matters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Greentrees

VIP Member
she’s 6 for gods sake of course she wants a squish mallow esp if a sibling has one
Yes agree.

Alessia's eyes lit up when she saw she got a squish-mallow, you could tell she felt so comforted from it, the first thing she did was give it a hug. So happy she got one of her very own and not have to be goaded by E2, that he has one and she hadn't. Now she does!
Hope her day at Frozen was everything she hoped for and enjoyed herself, she deserved it, and she got to see something she wanted for once in her life, instead of always having to be happy with what everyone else wants and chooses for her.
E2's behaviour was appalling, he has serious behavioural problems that need to be addressed sooner than later..J & A have created a monster.

Hillary101

she’s not, the article I posted she says those foster parents have nothing to do with the fact their own biological son is trans as is the two other kids they are fostering after they came to live with them. There’s no way that’s a coincidence, she seems like a groomer herself . i didn’t look too much into her besides the other poster that posted a review of someone basically saying she can get drugs and surgery even though she’s unsure and the process for it is easily done. seems really sick to mess with lives so carelessly.
People like this Gender Psychologist are in it for the 🤑, Just like Jonathan.

I saw comments talking about how Jon isn’t prancing around in his tutus and skirts, and it hit me that the days he cross-dressed is the period he was laying on the thick grooming, trying to convince a 6-year-old boy it was okay to wear those clothes, all so we could get to where we are now! He stopped wearing those clothes once Edourdo was brainwashed enough to identify as female at school.

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Whilst yes, Edie was a complete brat in that video, I do also feel sorry for her in a way. It must be hard being a girl in the wrong body surrounded by 2 sisters who are girls in the right body. I can understand her jealousy that they are what she wants to be, but still no need to be a brat on Alessia’s birthday.
Absolutely respect your post, however, I don't believe Edie/Eduardo "knows they are in the wrong body".

The child in my honest opinion thinks they are a girl as this is the way they are being raised. Eduardo suddenly turned into a girl on the gender reveal day...baloons, cake etc. :rolleyes:Woop , woop now you have a new name, long hair and can dress in sparkly dresses.

The obnoxious behaviour being displayed is because they have been spoiled rotten and made to feel they are the extra special, talented, brave sibling.

My God those parents have a lot to answer for. :(

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
So they have paraded Eduardo on most social plarforms as "Edie the trans daughter" and are only NOW bringing him for professional help, which Jonathan decides to post on tiktok. This is a new low, even for the SJ's.

Selling their little child for clickbait and money. That poor child. Untold adult problems await.

This is not altruistic , it's all for financial gain. Shocking..... :cry: :eek:

• Angry
  • Sad

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Not sure why they made Alessia out to be the problem child when she’s the only one who seems to know how to behave. I feel so sorry for her she deserves so much better. Don’t even get me started on E2, what a nightmare they’ve raised there.