SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
I also saw a pig fly in the sky today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
How did you know who they are?
---
Poor Andrea, still wearing a bib and using baby cutlery. Is he 4?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi Matt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone wants us to actually believe that both Anna and Jonathan took all four children to a park, Jonathan wasnt filming and was engaging his kids, Anna was watching the two younger ones, aaaaand was talking to a friend? What kinda bullshit is this? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 48

new video alert -Irish twins 🙄
---
Eduardo for Emilia: everyone likes her
Anna: aww thats so nice
Eduardo: not to me

that poor child. They ruined him for early on

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jonathans beard makes him look so scruffy and unkempt not sure what he is doing with that, he happily filmed emilias last show raises the question was he specifically told not to this time aswell as not to bring andrea again 🤔

We know how much anna complains about the lack of babysitter( or what's actually lack of organisation)
Bit harsh to say Anna makes J look scruffy - he does that all by himself 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Irish twins (lol, got it wrong again Jono) video made me really uncomfortable. Anna and Emilia ganging up on Edie like two mean girls in the playground, Anna eyefucking herself, the two 'sisters' pulling weird faces and strange accents... it all seemed deranged and like something is seriously wrong with that family. Really uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Haven’t uploaded in a week and this is the best content they could come up with? Lordy be!

Just solidifies how jealous E2 is of E1 and how E2 wishes to be her in every way, shape & form!
Sad, especially when A&J constantly fuel the fire.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Haven’t uploaded in a week and this is the best content they could come up with? Lordy be!

Just solidifies how jealous E2 is of E1 and how E2 wishes to be her in every way, shape & form!
They have always pitted the kids against other,but now it of course can no longer be boys vs girls...

Reactions: 16
That Irish twins (lol, got it wrong again Jono) video made me really uncomfortable. Anna and Emilia ganging up on Edie like two mean girls in the playground, Anna eyefucking herself, the two 'sisters' pulling weird faces and strange accents... it all seemed deranged and like something is seriously wrong with that family. Really uncomfortable to watch.
Completely agree. Those kids are all sorts of messed up and sorry to say but I was feeling extremely uncomfortable watching Emilia especially … she seriously gives me the creeps. I know she’s just a child but she does.
---

E2 is so obsessed with their image in the viewfinder just wow. Also, I would be very concerned with E2 being so jealous of E1. E1 has already shown a few not so desirable traits (jealousy, conscious mean attitude such as picking gifts his siblings won’t like so that he can keep them, consciously wanting to make his siblings jealous etc), they are developing a mean persona and I would be very wary of that if I were them. Not this pair though, they encourage it.
All sorts of bad vibes in this video and I came away with a strong sense of foreboding.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.