Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
That video is absolutely ridiculous, you can’t just pick and choose a sexuality like you’re picking which flavor of chips you want off the supermarket shelf!
For some people, especially trans individuals it can be very dangerous to come out and here is the gross gnome parading around for his 5 seconds of woke fame. So disrespectful.

“I was always happy with my penis”
Which one Jonathan? The micro one downstairs or the giant one on your forehead?

Also he gets to freely decide what he identifies as but E2 has absolutely no choice or allowed the freedom to discover, just labeled by their dad who doesn’t want a label himself.

He hasn’t been talking about it lately because he has “come to the end of the adventure” ie: the potential to earn money off this bandwagon has now ended and in such is a complete waste of time to him now, he has to put in all his pea brained effort into jumping on the next one!

There’s some pretty good comments calling him out on this video but one of the best is “Looks up the definition of back-pedal, sees a picture of Jonathan beside it” yep spot on! All of us here called it as soon as his “coming out” video was posted, I hope more of the minions see through him now. What a fraud 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

jayne2240

VIP Member
It sounds like Eddie doesn't want to be a random girl. He specifically wants to be Emilia.
A genuine psychologist would have a fucking field day. Especially if they had the earlier vlogs and could see where this has all stemmed from. Emilia was the favourite for years, and E2 absolutely idolised her. She’s on such a pedestal and I think E2 just always imagined if they behaved exactly like Emilia did they’d get the same love and attention. Only difference is when Emilia was number 1 they were raking in the views.

• Sad
  • Heart

AGirlinHerHead

E2 is vile. I hate saying that about a child as it is not his fault necessarily. But my goodness. E1 is cheeky and pushes boundaries and comes across quite poorly (in an Anna hair twirling sort of way), but E2 is something else entirely. That child has been absolutely ruined. Either smothered with attention when used for monetary gain or pushed aside when deemed less valuable. Those children are all going to have so many psychological issues for the rest of their lives.

everything is about tik tok, posing for the gram. This just isn’t normal or healthy. They are being utterly dragged up.

i also think it’s bizarre they never take them anywhere unless it is gifted and yet they have shelled out for 6 frozen tickets (around £360 min) plus dinner in London.Has jono got a new book deal or something?

notimportant

Chatty Member
View attachment 2088621

The hypocrisy is strong on this one. I mean, have they still got the train with Edie's dead name on it in her bedroom. Jotato constantly makes Tiktoks using footage of Edie from before she 'became' a girl for clout. Anna was so committed to Edie's new life she didn't even feature in any of the key moments!

I don't believe people should be leaving hate comments because it's vile tbh but they are the ones who keep reminding her of her previous life!
The giant dead name on Jonathan’s arm

the baby Eduardo pictures on the wall etc etc

• Angry
  • Heart

Oaklyn

SO glad there are people in this forum who can see gender ID for kids for what it is and see through the SJ's for exploiting it.

Children are DEFINITELY being told they can change sex. They don't understand 'gender is a social construct'. They just understand boy and girl. And others are being told they can go through treatment and change their minds later. There was an article recently where girls who'd been talked in to mastectomies at age 13-15 were asking when their breasts would grow back.

Be wary of anyone telling people they're 'transphobic' or 'spreading misinformation' when they stand up for child safeguarding.

• Heart
  • Sad

hillygreentree

I feel sick about what’s going on.
I am not transphobic or homophobic in anyway. I think everybody should live the life they want to live, and I will respect and support anybody (especially my children) in that regard. But I do draw the line at giving hormonal treatment to stunt puberty on children who have no grasp on the severity of the situation.
A persons frontal cortex does not fully develop until you are 25, then you better understand risk analysis and consequences of the decisions you make.

A 9 year old child does not understand the consequences of the decisions that are being made for them. And the decisions being made for them is a big thing. Now I am not from the UK but did do a deep dive into hormonal treatment of children as this situation has actually mentally affected me. A child can not consent to hormonal treatment until they are 16, *correct me if I’m wrong this is what I’ve read*, but a parental guardian/parent is able to consent on behalf of the child. Now this is wrong on so many levels. The main level of being someone like Jonathan being able to administer body changing hormones that are irreversible and will completely change E2’s life without his actual explicit consent and understanding, this child has been groomed and I’m not sure I can be here or hear anything about this family anymore.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Emilia seemed to really struggle to read a lot of the products she didn't know when walking through them, Anna didn't let her have a chance to try to read it just jumped in with what it was. I'm thinking specifically of "mixed berries", can see through the container but E1 says "I don't know what this says". Would have been a perfect opportunity to practice reading if Anna wasn't so controlling - because we know she doesn't practice with books with them
It's super depressing. E1 is 10. She should not be having any trouble reading at all. Those kids are all so stunted.

• Sad

Kalooby

I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me
I noticed this too, and given how out of character it would have been for E2 to be thinking of A2 over themselves I don't think Anna truly believed that was happening. It was a redirection command, and E2 obediently spins round and says "oh look at those gloves" about the nearest pink thing they see (a very boring pair of pink gloves).

I wondered if something was said in therapy that made E2 think they were allowed to look at stuff that wasn't just pink and sparkly, and then that moment just shot it down. Back in your box E2.

They are destroying that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

D1059

Here is an interesting video from two years ago, that clearly shows Eduardo as a happy boy complaining that his hair was too long!, and not looking at all distressed at being a boy as Jonathan and Anna have claimed.

This video clearly does not fit the current narrative that Eduardo has been unhappy for years as a boy. I think Jonathan and Anna need to get their stories straight and have a mass cull of their videos before they try and put Eduardo into therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Wills315

VIP Member
The thought of that ugly little gnome pumping away at me would be more than enough birth control 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Jonathan’s TikTok comments are more often than not filled with “why is the dad always in the videos”

So the minions constantly try to defend and reply with “he has to the kids are too young” “the video will get removed if he isn’t in them” “young kids can’t be in videos alone” “he legally has too be” and every other variation of the same idea.

Why can’t they see that’s the exact problem? The kids are too young but he is using them as the breadwinners! He sticks his creepy ugly head in there so it won’t get removed and lose him money.

This 👏 is 👏 the 👏 flipping 👏 point 👏 people 👏 are 👏 making!

They are that brainwashed that they are giving the exact excuse and proving that the “trolls” are right!
So much second hand embarrassment for the parasocial parasites!

• Heart

pineapples22

No hate for kids at different levels of intelligence and ability, but imagine spending £100k on just one of your 4 kids education for them to be behind state school kids.

Reactions: 32

JS12350

So people aren’t allowed to call E2 a different name or pronouns otherwise they get blocked. Of course they want to continue exploiting without major backlash, but it’s perfectly okay for them as parents to use old footage of their child, the very footage that E2 has specifically told them both that they feel uncomfortable seeing and viewing. Using old photos in thumbnails, Jonathan outright refusing to cover his tattoo of his child’s old name and not only that, but the train set that remains above the wardrobe and the Christmas stocking they didn’t replace that have their child’s old name on. Yep, a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
If E2 is not trans, this is out there for everyone to see. If E2 is trans, this is out there for everyone to see. There's no keeping things private, waiting for the right moment to share, if ever. A highly personal story that's been shared for money and attention, by parents who do not care about their child's future. E2 cannot give informed consent, and does not need to be a rolemodel or 'hero' to others just because these two who call themselves parents say so.

• Sad
  • Angry

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Jonathan really is aiming for recognition as the awesome supportive dad and wants to be celebrated as such an open minded guy but in reality someone who actually would be supportive of their child’s gender dysphoria and struggles would not use it as content whatsoever. Maybe a post every few months to let people know how their kid is doing but this guy so obviously wants to be celebrated which is such a narcissistic thing to do. Fuck off.
Even if E2 really identifies as a girl, you don’t deserve to be celebrated. You just do what’s best for your kids either way around. Such as feeding all four of them decent meals and giving them proper attention and cuddling them and listening to their stories, letting them have fun and take them to some awesome kid friendly outings, spend time with them in stead of shoving them in a room with chocolate and a screen. Let them know all four of them are loved and can count on you no matter what - show them with your actions. Maybe start there if you want to be celebrated as a father Jonathan. You have a loooong way to go before you’d earn some respect as a father from me.

Mickey123

VIP Member
Very curious if the gender clinic is one of those that is hell-bent on making everyone trans or if it's one that will truly take a deep dive and see if they are truly suffering from gender dysphoria. It was kinda weird that both parents were called back to speak with E2. When my child did therapy ( for something unrelated to gender) I spoke to them alone first and then they spoke to them alone. A good therapist isn't going to let a child sit with a parent in the room because some parents such as Jojo are very leading. I can imagine the number of times that goblin turd is going to speak for E2. I hope and pray they got one with a backbone because Jojo isn't going to be easy to deal with, especially if they come back and say let the child lead their life and fuck off with any narrative until they are older. I know that the UK has some laws to help protect the kids, and I do hope that E2 has to wait until they are 18 to have any medications. I am totally for anyone trans, but trans kids on hormones is just a no for me. 18+ you do you.

• Heart

Hillary101

One thing we have watched with SJ’s from the start is their identity has always been gender stereotypes.

That’s why I call Anna low IQ. She’s just so dense she can’t fathom pink not being for girls. I think Jonathan knows better which is why he’s okay with new tomboy Emelia who he wants to claim as a child taking after him. He is not a woman, he is not non-binary. He’s a jealous misogynist with little dick syndrome, thusly he has no friends.

Come on everyone, we know these people. These people who can’t understand politics or can’t tell a current event apart from a Kardashian-West Skims press release, are suddenly able to identify their child as transgender based on girl toys?

Their bias for girl toys is already that only a girl can play with one. Just like Anna can only have a certain body and be a Barbie because she’s Jon’s trophy. They don’t have the emotional awareness to understand Edourdo is and was a child. Sadly, a child’s first 7 years are the most important time of their life.

These yokels got in trouble for telling the world Andrea is “just being a boy” when he has a bad day and smacks his sisters. These people are low brain power, knuckle dragging idiots!

Everything to them is about stereotyping gender. Don’t they put gendered bows in their abused dogs hair?!

• Heart