SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friend at school was a dancer, actor, performer. She even went to Italia Conti after secondary school and was background in a lot of British films. Her entire life she’d been told she was going to make it, put into all the shows in town, school plays were always about her, but in the real world she didn’t shine as bright and was very average in comparison. Because she was told this was going to be her career, she never did anything else, like getting good gcse grades, and now she pulls pints in a dive bar (nothing wrong with this) in our home town, waiting for her inheritance.
Not everyone can be great, and what we’ve seen of these children, they’re average, which is also fine to be.
Yeah, and it's extra sad because trying to force them into the tiny "entertainer" box, might be keeping the kids away from something they could actually love and excel at. Parents of kids that age should be encouraging their kids to try a wide variety of things, explore their interests. Not building up expectations that will probably end up crushing them.

That cake... wow. Seriously, Anna is a twisted mother. She'll be lucky if Alessia speaks to her when she's old enough to get away and realize how she was excluded and put down only because her own mother is jealous of her.

Reactions: 13
Update to my last post. She’s even made a video about E2’s cake being made just now.. I have no words. They are disgracefully favouriting their child over their other three children. Also look at the hashtags. They have to squeeze E2’s full name in there. All for engagement. Hope they have enough money from this to send to their children’s therapists later on. Children are clever and knowledgable. The others will know and recognise that their sibling is being treated as superior. This will mess with their mental health 100%View attachment 2086702
Those hashtags wtf. So his name is Edie Grace now? When’s Jonathan going to get that tattoo fixed? And isn’t edie grace one of Those names that weird person would always put in comments? Like they were renaming the children and they’d put ages…..would always weird me out. I feel the worst for Alessia she doesn’t deserve to be treated like the black sheep of the family.

Reactions: 18
There's something odd about not showing the other little holder on both of the plates (I don't even know what you'd call the dips in the plate). Bet it's got a hundred chocolates in it.
i think that's for the fork maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those Dettol wipe insta stories are 100% an undisclosed ad, you can tell by her voice. It’s completely different than day to day Anna!

The cake comparisons are so sad, poor Lessi 😔

Those hashtags wtf. So his name is Edie Grace now? When’s Jonathan going to get that tattoo fixed? And isn’t edie grace one of Those names that weird person would always put in comments? Like they were renaming the children and they’d put ages…..would always weird me out. I feel the worst for Alessia she doesn’t deserve to be treated like the black sheep of the family.
Yep, so it either proves they are behind that account or they haven’t a single creative bone between them and constantly plagiarize everything.

Reactions: 12
sorry I read this as Eddie Grant 🤣 I think this suits him a lot more

• Haha
I’m not surprised by that small amount of real food on the kids’ plates, given the amount of processed snack crap they eat every day!

• Sad
THAT CHILD IS NOT A “TIK TOK QUEEN” you bleeping bunch of exploitative bastards. They’re NINE!!! Nine. Years. Old. Shouldn’t have ever been on bleeping TikTok nevermind consider themselves a Queen of the platform. I’m sure E2 rakes in the views but imagine living with it full time - I’d lose my mind. It’s insufferable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I agree Tiktok Queen, God help us!

It's so sad to see the difference in treatment, the perfect cake, the on time birthday wishes on Insta.

They don't seem to be vlogging so much about birthday prep and parties now. It all used to be about picking a theme and paying all kinds (or undisclosed gifted stuff) to throw an OTT party in the grounds of the grey mansion.

Wonder what they will do for Edie's birthday? Burlesque party? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2023 the year the sj children stopped having birthday parties aka companies stopped giving freebies.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
seeing as how it's easter, i wonder how much chocolate those kids have eaten already today :rolleyes: can't be too different from a regular day for them tbh

Reactions: 15
Sacconejolys #87: Poor Lessi
Alessia is just 6. She doesn't fully realise how hard done by she is and has been since Edie stole the limelight. I'm sure she loves her parents just as much as the other 3 children. You only need to look at other teens that have aged out or left their families for college or university to see that their childhood was not all that it seemed in comparison to "normal" households and upbringing. For now Alessia seems like a happy child...I'd be surprised if she doesn't seek therapy in adulthood though

Reactions: 8
No trying to grab presents or “help” open gifts from Lessi, like edie did on her birthday. Instead she’s self soothing by sucking her thumb and watching edie. Of course Jonny is repeating the same cringy jokes of “that’s not the colours of your uniform”, whilst Andrea is doing god knows what to create havoc… before edie gives a very stern look to the camera. It’s so sad that alessia got a very brief photo at about 11pm, compared to edies day being put on stories. I wonder if that’s so they can’t have evidence saved of how dissimilar they treat their kids? Don’t get me started on the cake…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I do find it so incredibly odd that Alessia is the “problem child” when Emilia has attitude problems, E2 has massive jealousy and anger issues and a deep rooted need to always be the centre of attention, and Andrea has been known to physically attack his siblings, climb on things, wreck things, be socially disruptive. We have seen no behaviour from Alessia to show that she’s the problem child, other than the fact she’s quiet, sensitive, and “clingy”. So does this imply that the fact she isn’t all about being on camera being loud and obnoxious is what makes her such a massive problem and issue for her parents?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
2023 the year the sj children stopped having birthday parties aka companies stopped giving freebies.
Are they really not having parties this year?
I can't imagine they would pass up the chance to shower E2 with even more fuss and attention.
Andrea had his party a month late because the timing was inconvienent like he could help being born in the summer holidays.

Reactions: 9
I thought the look e2 gave was one of anticipation that annal was going to blow her top at A2

Reactions: 8
There is already a short out about E2's birthday. I checked and he didn't even make one for A1, what a crappy dad.

Wonder if E2 will get a huge party because companies will throw themselves at anything transgender it seems. It's sad because A1 is so sweet and cute and just because she isn't bringing in the money she's overlooked.

Reactions: 14
I think alessia is a problem child in their eyes because she doesn’t want to be filmed and doesn’t interact with the camera.
kinda hoping she turns into disaster child #joke…………..

81BBFA4B-192A-43B9-98D9-AAC6852AA703.jpeg

Reactions: 13
.I'd be surprised if she doesn't seek therapy in adulthood though
All SJ kids will need therapy for how they were treated. At least they will have video to back up their stories if their therapists think they must be making it up ..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.