SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i well and truly hope this is the beginning of the end for these vile vile parents and the kids will eventually be allowed to live their lives privately and away from the cretins
I would love that too.

How all these parasitic family vloggers are allowed a platform is truly appalling. We will look back on these sick people and the damage they have inflicted on their offspring and wonder why it wasn't stopped.:cry:

Reactions: 15
I went to the comments and a lot of them are new to SJ’s because the video hit the google/YouTube algorithm (Joan’s goals) and has been recommended to people.

Some even insinuated Edourdo being scared because he may think his boy parts were about to be removed that day. Anal and Joan don’t really talk to their children so I can see that they didn’t even prepare him for this therapy appointment. Here’s some comments that resonate (attached)
---
Also something about Anna saying the name Edie before and after every sentence doesn’t sit right with me. Is this a form of brainwashing?

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Gigi Gorgeous is having fertility issues right now due to long term use of medication and tucking. They married money, I mean a Getty, I mean a trans man ( who still has lady parts ) and they are trying to have a biological baby. They stated that she ever knew she’d want kids and never thought to freezer their sperm for procreation, because the medication reduces or even makes it nonexistent. She was older when they started to transition not 8. So if you let a kid go on puberty blockers before it sets in you are setting them up to NEVER have kids nor ever have a chance to save their stuff for future procreation. That means the only option they will ever have is adoption (which is not a bad thing, but we are talking about a decision made by the parents and not themselves) Can a 9/10 year old really have the foresight to see how the future could unfold for them? We don’t even really know if E2 is gay or likes girls, they are 8 and still play with dolls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You're allowed to feel uncomfortable but let's not spread misinformation. It's notchanging sex, it's changing gender which is a social construct and therefore malleable and changeable. The doctor, if they're a reputable one, is not looking to justify anything and much less making such basic assessments as "girl=likes dress". They're assessing and evaluating whether there is a true gender dysphoria or whether it might be something else. I don't know how reputable the doctor the SJs are taking E2 is, and there are indeed quacks out there. Hopefully they're the real deal and will go beyond "oh likes Barbies, must be a girl." It's a process that takes months, even years.

Also, let's not equate grooming with telling a child that if they do X they'll get Y. I'm not a parent but I've seen literally all parents I know do this. "If you stay quiet while Mummy talks on the phone, I'll give you an ice lolly after," "if you're good, Santa will bring you presents," "if you get good grades, you can invite your friends over for a sleepover." The SJs are awful parents, but in this regard, they're the same as all. Coercion seems a staple of parenting.
Strongly disagree!
Coercive - relating to or using force or threats.
Not the behaviour any loving parent shows to their children!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I could not make myself actually watch the video, but saw in the comments that Jonathan claims to not be non-binary anymore? Did he say that in the video?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if Eduardo was visiting the dentist, after all did we witness the name of the clinic or see the person dealing with the issue……no!
Absolute nonsense, hence the reason she asked, “are you nervous?”
They are liars!
All for triggering views!
I’ve said it before, that £150,000 tax bill won’t pay itself!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s high time that the UK started talking about bringing in laws to protect kids from their parents in over sharing their lives online, much like France has done (or is doing) - https://www.politico.eu/article/emm...protect-kids-against-oversharing-parents/amp/

I see that they’re (the UK government) is looking at laws to hold social media CEOs accountable but there’s nothing, from a cursory search, that holds parents to account like the French bill.

As I don’t live in the UK, I would encourage those that do and are in a position to write to your local political representative to encourage such a law to come into force to hold parents, such as these twits and other family vloggers to account.

I’ll get off my soap box now, it just bugs me how much of these kids lives are on line that they did not get a say in (and Jonathan can say all he wants that the kids are ok with it, but a person cannot give informed consent (informed being the key word) until they are 18).

Reactions: 16
SO glad there are people in this forum who can see gender ID for kids for what it is and see through the SJ's for exploiting it.

Children are DEFINITELY being told they can change sex. They don't understand 'gender is a social construct'. They just understand boy and girl. And others are being told they can go through treatment and change their minds later. There was an article recently where girls who'd been talked in to mastectomies at age 13-15 were asking when their breasts would grow back.

Be wary of anyone telling people they're 'transphobic' or 'spreading misinformation' when they stand up for child safeguarding.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If the SJs were not so hyperfocussed on gender stereotypes, E2 would not have been able to be groomed into this.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a violent person but I have the urge to punch A&J in the face for what they do to these poor kids. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anybody have those videos of Eduardo on top of the stairs saying he doesn’t want to be a girl because he is scared to have babies? I can’t find that video.
All I can find is the articles jono did with E2 saying how he is scared to go through puberty and apparently said to Jonathan “I’m going to be a mummy aren’t I”.
And what about all the “is today a boy or girl day”.
He’s deleted so much to fit the narrative, he’ll say it’s because e2 changed their mind, but it’s because he groomed that boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I remember when someone tried telling Jonathan none of his kids consent to their lives being filmed and he tried comparing their profile picture to what he’s doing to his children. They had a picture of their dog and he was like 9did your dog consent to you using it’s picture” so he thinks his kids are just the same as dogs me he can do whatever he wants to them because he ”owns” them.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I remember when someone tried telling Jonathan none of his kids consent to their lives being filmed and he tried comparing their profile picture to what he’s doing to his children. They had a picture of their dog and he was like 9did your dog consent to you using it’s picture” so he thinks his kids are just the same as dogs me he can do whatever he wants to them because he ”owns” them.
Yeah, that’s the argument of a weak man who knows he’s in the wrong and has no intelligent or logical argument to rebut with. It’s the equivalent of ‘I know you are but what am I?’

Reactions: 18
Joliar/ annal , take yourselves over to watch ruby fiera’s TikTok - 1st saved video depicting one of the the surgeries E2 would have to have to fully transition, it’s not about sassy attitude and sparkles!

Reactions: 7
i’ve not seen the main minions defending anna and jonathan in the comments… hopefully they have all realised what is going on

Reactions: 8
Does anybody have those videos of Eduardo on top of the stairs saying he doesn’t want to be a girl because he is scared to have babies? I can’t find that video.
All I can find is the articles jono did with E2 saying how he is scared to go through puberty and apparently said to Jonathan “I’m going to be a mummy aren’t I”.
He’s deleted so much to fit the narrative, he’ll say it’s because e2 changed their mind, but it’s because he groomed that boy.
No way, I opened tiktok and this was the first video.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Here is the full reel that Jonathan posted in about October 2021 when Eduardo clearly stated he wanted to be a boy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
God, I loathe what Jonathan Joly is doing to his child. Watching that video is so clear how he is coaching Eduardo. It's ALARMING:eek:

As an aside, how disgustingly repellent is that man. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I noticed when they went shopping after the clinic, E2 went straight for the superhero costumes.. and Anna said “we are here for you not Andrea”… maybe E2 wanted one for themselves?! Did they stop to ask if maybe E2 actually wanted a superhero costume, or were they forced to buy a doll.. seemed a bit odd to me
Is she trying to say girls can't like superheros and there exclusively for boys?!! what a disgusting thing for anna to say so what if E2 wanted one nothing wrong with that those kids are missing out on so much because of the gender barriers in that house.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.