SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that bothered me was in the cafe Anna said she cried and Jono said “yeah she embarrassed us didn’t see Edie” why is crying embarrassing? My parents shamed me for crying and now I don’t, it’s caused depressed and self destructive behaviours because I don’t know how to show my emotions. Poor Edie as if her life isn’t hard enough

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This is all trans kids are - children who like the toys/clothes typically associated with the opposite sex. Even trans adults say things like "I knew I was trans age 5 because I liked Barbies and pink." It's so meaningless! It's just literally your personality, the things you like. What kind of adult sees their boy liking pink things and says let's set you on a medical path that leads to you being a mutilated boy.

Remember in 2017 a video went viral of Lewis Hamilton mocking his six year old nephew for choosing a princess dress for xmas and wearing it. He came under fire with people saying let boys wear dress up clothes for girls if they want, now some people would be saying that boy is obviously 'trans'. J and A are very much like Lewis Hamilton in this scenario, they're so regressive but have convinced themselves they're amazingly liberal and open because now they can say they have a trans child.

Reactions: 29
Omg I hadn't heard about the lewis Hamilton drama with his nephew but I just googled it.... I am shocked at how this was turned into a huge Lgbtq+ issue. Wtf! Its a boy being mocked for wearing a dress. Not a nice thing at all but it doesnt have anything to do with being lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer or anything the + entails. This is a child. Its a stupid comment like previous poster said that is exactly what anna and jono used to do. In a normal world lewis should only have had to apologise to his nephew and it shouldn't have been online. But no we live in some mad world where lgtbq have become the spokespeople for all children who express themselves outside the norm. And to make up for his mistake lewis Hamilton had to design a fuckin kilt to appease the woke brigade. Mocking a child is awful but don't make it a political issue.

I honestly think that cos the sj's have no friends and spend all their time online they have become brainwashed. Anna especially. Anyone i speak to unreal life thinks the whole idea of a trans child is insane. Yet if you go online you'd think it was the most normal thing in the world.

Reactions: 8
As an aside I cannot stand the name Edie, and hearing Anna say it over and over doesn't endeaur me to it.. :rolleyes: :mad:

I wonder when this debacle will end? Their actions are actually very disturbing and getting worse.
Every time she says EDIE she clocks up a pound sign, just using the boy for financial gain.

The comments on their latest vlog are scathing, people are seeing them for what they really are…..finally!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Every time she says EDIE she clocks up a pound sign, just using the boy for financial gain.

The comments on their latest vlog are scathing, people are seeing them for what they really are…..finally!
Yes! I think they were just about getting by before with how much they were sharing about E2 (from the ‘fan’ perspective) but sharing these gender appointments might finally tip the balance over for a lot of people that it has gone too far (though that line was crossed years ago).

Reactions: 16
No new upload in three days.. I suspect an extra special narcissistic ‘boohoo no one supports us’ video is in the making 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No new upload in three days.. I suspect an extra special narcissistic ‘boohoo no one supports us’ video is in the making 🙄
the manipulation cause everyone is being transphobic to a child when in reality 99% of the comments are people calling them out for exploiting

Reactions: 20
Y'all I told you she'd be laying in bed after those hot girls dunked on her. No new videos because Jojo's half-watching the kids while bringing Anal cold washcloths.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure if annal hadn’t met Matt, she would have still been going to bed when e2 had anything trans related going on. Joliar was envious of the gay dads getting attention with school mums but saw that they were a means to getting annal on board.

Also if you are reading this Matt, keep your grandma off social media 🤬 they are your memories not to be used to gain sympathy

Reactions: 15
So Anna just posted a video….the object that E1 is singing into is….questionable to say the least 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
At some point the therapist will probably want to talk to Edie by herself and I bet you everything will come out that they are grooming him to do this!

Reactions: 17
The average views of their videos is 15-20K, however, if they film Eduardo and show their never ending grooming for $$$$ they average 50K. Not even close to their lucrative days of earning. Eduardo is being used and abused for $$$$$. Filming Eduardo’s so called transition is being forced by Joan and his low IQ insipid wife. Their conversation while drinking hot chocolate was beyond disturbing. Idiot programmed mother makes every moment about her self. “I cried EDIE can you see my makeup is smeared?” hole Joan quips we were embarrassed to EDIE.
Eduardo will have plenty of evidence of his grooming and abuse. Why isn’t someone within their circle trying to protect those children. Joan is a control freak and the children do his biding or else. Alessia may be the lucky one as Joan goes out of his way to avoid her. He makes my skin crawl.

all the millions of tiktoks and videos Jonathan has done with Eduardo PROVE that he was groomed!

this is NOT supporting your child.... this is forcing and training them to act a certain way! HOW DO THEY NOT GET THIS?!!!!

if your child does end up being trans..... THEY... yes THEY the CHILD needs to let you know gradually as they grow up..... and you can listen to them and explain that being a girl or a boy has nothing to do with what you like to do!

not make a million videos asking your child questions that you ALREADY want them to answer a certain way omg

I cannot with these two parents

If E2 is not trans, this is out there for everyone to see. If E2 is trans, this is out there for everyone to see. There's no keeping things private, waiting for the right moment to share, if ever. A highly personal story that's been shared for money and attention, by parents who do not care about their child's future. E2 cannot give informed consent, and does not need to be a rolemodel or 'hero' to others just because these two who call themselves parents say so.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Jono really is tit at his job, 3.5k views in 12 hours on his new YouTube video.
No mention by him or Anna that they’ve uploaded a new video with a link.
Nothing.
Minions are starting to see the light and jono about to flop completely off

Reactions: 12
Sorry this is long!

I’m not inside E2’s mind so I don’t know if he/she is actually transgender or not as he’s so young and seems very confused on what being trans actually means and the situation he’s in being exploited for money by his social media fame hungry parents it’s hard to know what’s genuine and what’s just being forced but also what is concerning and makes me question if E2 is transgender is that it’s clear E2 was desperate to fit in at school and be included with the girls cause he said before he became Edie he wasn’t invited to the girls parties or had many friends at school because he wasn’t a typical boy playing football so he felt he couldn’t play with the boys and he wasn’t one of the girls but since this whole Edie situation he’s become very loud , his personality has changed not in a good way he’s very attention seeking and mean at times but I blame the Anna and Jonathan for all that.

E2 was desperate to be included with the girls at school he would of done anything to fit in which he’s mentioned many times about how he likes having long hair and dressing like a girl because the girls at school also do and they invite him to sleepovers now etc. It was like E2 didn’t feel comfortable being a boy who likes girl things because at school he felt he couldn’t be himself like he was made feel if you like girls things you are a girl and felt it’s easier to be a girl and at home he was constantly asked are you a boy or a girl to the point he was overwhelmed and confused at what to answer cause he clearly had not been thinking about that but Anna and Jonathan (especially Jonathan) put all these things into his head that it doesn’t seem this whole edie situation was a natural progression.

Wasn’t it Anna or Jonathan who asked E2 what they wanted their new name to be instead of giving E2 time to be himself and come to them if he felt a certain way or wanted to change something like his name instead of them asking leading questions , coercing him and encouraging him not in a natural way of being supportive while not forcing anything but they did it in a way of they would bring up things and encourage him to do things, put ideas into his head even when E2 hadn’t brought up these things or expressed interest in it yet. Yeah when E2 was really little he would dress up in princess dresses with Emilia and play with dolls but that doesn’t mean he’s transgender he could just of been influenced by Emilia and drawn to those toys too or just a boy who likes those things which is perfectly fine but they’ve confused E2 so much that it’s hard to tell how that child really feels.

If E2 is trans there’s nothing wrong with that as long as they get to live a safe and happy life being supported and surrounded by people who care but like someone else said whether E2 is trans or not they deserve privacy! there’s absolutely no need for them to exploit E2 like this. Them saying “we are raising awareness” that’s just them talking bs they’ve made so many videos and tiktoks about E2 being trans that’s all their content is about cause it gets them views. They are not doing this to raise awareness they’re doing this to make money and grow their social media following while also trying to paint themselves in a good light as these supportive parents to try make people forget about all the bad things they’ve done and get the views they used to get years ago.

Poor Alessia has a lot of mental and physical issues going on bless her she’s gets so overlooked and Andrea is going to be 5 this year yet he talks and acts like a 2 year old. They are not good parents.

Reactions: 31
Clearly there was very very little conversation with Edie about the therapy process. Otherwise it would not have been news to her that there would be 'multiple' appointments. And this was divulged literally just before they left the house. Imagine putting your kid forward for such a significant process without explaining the basics - you can be sure they haven't even touched on the complex aspects. The kid hasn't a bloody clue what's going on. But then again, the less the kid knows, the more compliant she'll be. That micro expression in Edie's eyes at the beginning of the cafe footage took be aback. When you know, you know.
Yes I agree, E2 has no clue what is going on.

Also apart from E2 just being told before they left home that this was their "first" appointment, did anyone else hear at 4.20 in the vlog, (it may not have been picked up because he kind of whispered it to Anna.) , " E2 said to Anna just before they entered the clinic,

E2 - " I am really scared"

Anna - "why" (in an annoyed voice)

E2 - "I don't know why I am going" (is what I heard)

Anna - "dont be scared, oh (the clinic) its got pretty flowers outside, Edie"

Who gives a duck about the flowers! he just said he doesn't know why he is going! Is she for real! She has completely glossed over what he said.
He looks confused and frightened.

Red flags and Alarm bells should be going off to everyone who is watching this video, this is a brazen dereliction of duty for all concerned.
Blind freddy can see he has so much pent up anxiety and apprehension, they have led him astray, he is not prepared at all, they have epically mislead him and manipulated him, they have not been truthful with him about this appointment or anything for that matter. Poor, poor child.

The only thing that resonated with him on that day out was knowing he will be able to pick out some toys and that he will "boast and make his siblings jealous" that he got toys and they didn't. How could he possibly understand the gravity and concept of what sort of serious discussions or decisions needs to be made when he doesn't even know why he is going to this place for.

This is So wrong on so many levels, for a child to shoulder so much, it's sheer abuse, he is like a deer in headlights.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.