SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why they made Alessia out to be the problem child when she’s the only one who seems to know how to behave. I feel so sorry for her she deserves so much better. Don’t even get me started on E2, what a nightmare they’ve raised there.

Reactions: 36
What a bitterly jealous E2 has become. I dread what happens on their birthday in what a week?
Being trans or the TikTok star of the household doesn't give you any right to behave atrociously, on any day, but especially on your siblings' birthday. E2 needed to be sent out of the room while A1 was opening presents, their attitude was horrific. No consequences for them being terrible

Reactions: 31
I can’t believe Andrea swearing so casually. Emilia seems to be really protective of him which is sweet, she seemed more shocked than Jonathan when he swore.

Reactions: 18
To be honest, Alessia is really pretty. She actually could get child modeling jobs, and would be great as a child actor. And they ignore her, instead focusing on the kids that are most like themselves.

I noticed Andrea had hair that was longer than a centimeter. It’s my first time seeing his actual hair.

E2 is acting performative. I think all his nastiness is learned behavior from TikTok.

Reactions: 24
I don’t tend to watch their vlogs as… well, it’s difficult enough seeing an insta story. Now, I can’t stand Jonny, but if you didn’t know all the tit, he didn’t come across too badly here! Anna is like a robot! Edie, wow! Spoilt or what?! Even Andrea was more restrained than edie. She can’t stand not being the centre of attention! It was very odd that they made it look like it was just jonny, edie and alessia at frozen when he posted on her actual birthday. I absolutely agree with the person who said they included Edie for monetary reasons. Someone else said they didn’t think this was all on the same day. At one point jonny says something like “Wheres the birthday girl?” and alessia turns around, confused. She could be just that, but it could also be because it wasn’t her actual birthday? Also, why didn’t they cut out Andrea swearing??!! I mean, I know why- controversy, mkre comments, meaning more money. Proving once again, their children’s well being isn’t as important as clicks. I am glad that alessia got to do things she enjoyed

Reactions: 16
Edie is probably jealous of alessia and he is probably nasty about it because he is such a brat

Reactions: 11
Anna's most recent what I eat in a day, breakfast at 6am, lunch at 1:30pm and dinner* at 6:30 (I say dinner with an asterisk because it was bread, carrot stick, apple slices and hummus...)
No way is she intuitive eating, she's almost doing intermittent fasting again

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anna's most recent what I eat in a day, breakfast at 6am, lunch at 1:30pm and dinner* at 6:30 (I say dinner with an asterisk because it was bread, carrot stick, apple slices and hummus...)
No way is she intuitive eating, she's almost doing intermittent fasting again
This isn't to defend Anna, but three meals, a snack, and 12 hours between dinner and breakfast isn't uncommon or really intermittent fasting.

That said, the vlog really drove home they don't eat particularly healthy or varied. Not many veggies, aside from the carrots and maybe the pizza toppings. Not many fruits aside from a handful of berries in her oatmeal and the apple slices - and that's for her. We know the kids don't eat porridge. Sure, it's just one day and they went out for it, but it's very representative of their diet.

What does Anna do all day that she couldn't prepare maybe a salad to go with the "picky-bits" for dinner? Or she could have prepared a chicken salad (are they still semi-vegetarian or whatever they were? Or just something that keeps well in the fridge and isn't heavy that they could have had upon returning from their day out.

I'm too sad for Alessia to comment much on her bday vlog. I'm glad she looks happy in the bits she's in, but it seems more like she's happy with any scraps because she rarely gets anything for herself, so I wonder how much it's her being really happy and her just being happy there's at least something.

Reactions: 8
I'll say it now, they won't be letting anyone have the same levels of attitude E did when it's E2s special day.
Can't see them letting anyone spoil the golden child's birthday.
Haven't watched the video but the posts here paint a picture intentionally stamping on someone's gift and complaining that he already has one is shocking behaviour, he should have been taken out of the room at that stage.climbing and running around the train like a toddler is firstly embarrassing and secondly dangerous!
And noone should need prompts or bribes to buy a sibling a birthday gift 😡
You really have got to feel bad for alessia having to put up with that every single year
E is meant to be older and therefore more mature

Reactions: 19
I was so sad to see Alesia getting upstaged by the odious brat Edie when Jono was videoing her at the theatre during the ad break of Frozen.

Edie couldn't allow her have one bit of attention and was poking her in the back, flicking at her ribbon and generally tormenting her. :cry:

Obnoxious behaviour that is allowed and not checked :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
E2 used to be such a sweet, sensitive little thing. People here saying they will grow up to have a personality disorder, if you ask me it’s already there tbh.

Reactions: 30
I was so sad to see Alesia getting upstaged by the odious brat Edie when Jono was videoing her at the theatre during the ad break of Frozen.

Edie couldn't allow her have one bit of attention and was poking her in the back, flicking at her ribbon and generally tormenting her. :cry:

Obnoxious behaviour that is allowed and not checked :mad:
It's so sad that the only way the kids know they get attention is by getting "camera time". On a different note I'd be pissed off if I went to the theatre and some twunt kept filming themselves all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
65CBDA3E-3E18-4295-8BB6-6110BF060FD7.png
2B7B8465-5006-4618-B212-E33DCD8DA33E.png
FB3303E7-0032-4553-8663-743286A422E0.png
this is what happens when you convince your child they are popular and loved, they can’t see or understand why someone else is suddenly getting all the attention and limelight, they have time to change this behaviour before E2 becomes older i dread to think what a potentially dangerous teen/young adult they’ll turn out to be. there is sibling jealousy then there is this…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2070582View attachment 2070584View attachment 2070585this is what happens when you convince your child they are popular and loved, they can’t see or understand why someone else is suddenly getting all the attention and limelight, they have time to change this behaviour before E2 becomes older i dread to think what a potentially dangerous teen/young adult they’ll turn out to be. there is sibling jealousy then there is this…
He's going to need a lot of Botox in later life. He is over working those frowns. That child is in a permanent strop. And what is the story with Joan's beard. First time I've seen it. It makes his chin look 4 inches longer.

Joliars beard - it suddenly came to me last night that he now resembles shay Carl, his all time hero

• Haha
Eduardo was always the sweet child. The forgotten child. Emilia was the star the attention seeker. The favourite. Eduardo knew this. He even says in that one video.
This Eduardo/Edie isn't him, this is 100% not the boy we knew to love. This Edie has come into the family & being g the brat we hate in kids. They need to tell Eduardo, birthdays are about that person only not the siblings. I'm I reading right He moaned cause Alessia also has a squishmellow like him. If so this shows that them two idiots haven't told the kids that anyone in the family can have the same toy as the other person.
Also Eduardo is looking more boy in the face. The hair is disgusting to me.
It really seems he fed up of this "girl" act & can't tell anyone as he knows his punishment be COLD SHOWER.. if someone outside the family could talk to him it be possible and great to know how he feeling. I'm not liking this side of Eduardo. He is letting this Edie control him aka his parents. All this kid wants and wanted is love an attention. Look when Stacey came. He hing on her for life. He wanted outside help from his parents he wanted love from someone. The school needs to sort this out now. Social services need to talk to them, talk to Eduardo ALONE. If A&J not careful Eduardo might come more of an problem child before he a teenager & by this he could physically hurt his siblings for the attention and oit of control identify of who he is. Buddy, lad, son means boy. J has said these to him a few times. We heard him in away from Emilia who doesn't seem confident that Eduardo is now her sister she is seeing this act and wants help for Eduardo. But again punishment. Them kids need saving. The family outside isn't. Only us on here are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst yes, Edie was a complete brat in that video, I do also feel sorry for her in a way. It must be hard being a girl in the wrong body surrounded by 2 sisters who are girls in the right body. I can understand her jealousy that they are what she wants to be, but still no need to be a brat on Alessia’s birthday.

Reactions: 11
E2 is definitely the child at school who ruins Father Christmas for everyone.

Reactions: 15
A1 is the sweetest little poppet. E2 was horrible when she opened her presents. Put down the damn camera and tell him to behave. I would not let any of my kids get away with being such a brat. And as for A2 swearing... well maybe jizelle is back.. didn't she swear like a docker?

Reactions: 28
Whilst yes, Edie was a complete brat in that video, I do also feel sorry for her in a way. It must be hard being a girl in the wrong body surrounded by 2 sisters who are girls in the right body. I can understand her jealousy that they are what she wants to be, but still no need to be a brat on Alessia’s birthday.
Absolutely respect your post, however, I don't believe Edie/Eduardo "knows they are in the wrong body".

The child in my honest opinion thinks they are a girl as this is the way they are being raised. Eduardo suddenly turned into a girl on the gender reveal day...baloons, cake etc. :rolleyes:Woop , woop now you have a new name, long hair and can dress in sparkly dresses.

The obnoxious behaviour being displayed is because they have been spoiled rotten and made to feel they are the extra special, talented, brave sibling.

My God those parents have a lot to answer for. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.