SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230409_174125_com.instagram.android_edit_274748934378388.jpg

The hypocrisy is strong on this one. I mean, have they still got the train with Edie's dead name on it in her bedroom. Jotato constantly makes Tiktoks using footage of Edie from before she 'became' a girl for clout. Anna was so committed to Edie's new life she didn't even feature in any of the key moments!

I don't believe people should be leaving hate comments because it's vile tbh but they are the ones who keep reminding her of her previous life!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2088621

The hypocrisy is strong on this one. I mean, have they still got the train with Edie's dead name on it in her bedroom. Jotato constantly makes Tiktoks using footage of Edie from before she 'became' a girl for clout. Anna was so committed to Edie's new life she didn't even feature in any of the key moments!

I don't believe people should be leaving hate comments because it's vile tbh but they are the ones who keep reminding her of her previous life!
Her precious Edie had to do with an Eduardo Christmas stocking because mother of the year could not bare to change it and maybe have it not matching the others ...

• Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2088621

This poor boy has no choice, his parents are making it so that he can never change his mind about this. It isn't a 'dead name', how ridiculous. If she reads here - shame on you Anna, you must know about the Cass report it is all over social media, you must know that children left alone to be gender non-conforming tend to grow out of any dysphoria, but they can't do that if their parents make a big deal about any 'identity'. Doing this to children is abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Annal take down all the videos and photos on your Instagram and YouTube of Eduardo then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Don't be a dick and you can stay, wow how rude is she. I don't like the term dead name either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
SacconeJolys #87: Anna is Mean, Jon's just a Pr*ck, You Can Stay and Play, But Don't Be a Dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2088621

The giant dead name on Jonathan’s arm

the baby Eduardo pictures on the wall etc etc

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So people aren’t allowed to call E2 a different name or pronouns otherwise they get blocked. Of course they want to continue exploiting without major backlash, but it’s perfectly okay for them as parents to use old footage of their child, the very footage that E2 has specifically told them both that they feel uncomfortable seeing and viewing. Using old photos in thumbnails, Jonathan outright refusing to cover his tattoo of his child’s old name and not only that, but the train set that remains above the wardrobe and the Christmas stocking they didn’t replace that have their child’s old name on. Yep, a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Reactions: 32
Nope, you're the dick Anna. You have brainwashed your child into believing they have turned into a girl and YOU have fucked up their early years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2088621

Who the hell does this lazy ars*d , conceited hypocrite think she is?:mad:

The bl**dy cheek of her to lecture anyone when she and that repellent husband of hers have lived off their children and ridden the coat tails of the current wave of trans "visibility" whilst ruining their sons life in the process. I grow to dislike her more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anna story really does highlight her dislike towards A1 - all nice photos of them all apart from A1. Couldn’t be bothered to spend a few seconds to ask her to smile, instead a shot of her eating chocolate

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anna story really does highlight her dislike towards A1 - all nice photos of them all apart from A1. Couldn’t be bothered to spend a few seconds to ask her to smile, instead a shot of her eating chocolate
I was literally just coming to say about this. All the rest smiling and A1 is just being snapped without knowing and her mouth full of chocolate. Anna is the biggest dick going.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.