SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2 thinking it was just a one time thing one appointment and Anna having to explain there’s many appointments while E2 looked confused cause that poor child has been convinced they are already a girl in every single way and all it takes to be a girl is grow your hair long , change your name and wear girls clothes. What is E2 going to react like when they realise there’s much more to this like taking hormones and surgeries. This is not a simple thing of just saying you’re a girl and that’s it but they’ve made E2 think it is as simple as that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
E2 is such a brat. Went to London for the appointment, then went shopping, spent £56 on a doll and some accessories (with their own card but it's still A+Js money they transfer into it) then on the train home says "I'm going to boast and make everyone else jealous" and "I'm going to make everyone jealous and hide it in my room"

Watch the other kids start to want to take the day off school to go to a gender clinic in London because you can get a doll and your siblings don't get one.

E2 was never like this before Jono convinced them that liking to wear dresses meant you're a girl and that means you're trans and trans people are eccentric. Hopefully that came up in the appointment
---
E2 thinking it was just a one time thing one appointment and Anna having to explain there’s many appointments while E2 looked confused cause that poor child has been convinced they are already a girl in every single way and all it takes to be a girl is grow your hair long , change your name and wear girls clothes. What is E2 going to react like when they realise there’s much more to this like taking hormones and surgeries. This is not a simple thing of just saying you’re a girl and that’s it but they’ve made E2 think it is as simple as that.
This is a really good point! I imagine throughout the many appointments the therapist will bring up each of steps one at a time to gauge how well E2 is understanding the complexities of the situation, and also if they actually want to transition truely. Kid has no idea what is coming

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Makes you wonder what they told E2 what this was about??
it’s awful 😞 .. I genuinely don’t think e2 fully understood what was going on and A+J took full advantage and now possibly E2 is realising it isn’t something as simple as wearing a dress 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I am glad there will be many more appointments. I hope E2 will share how being a girl only means dresses and long hair. I so so hope this therapist will see through all this and actually help the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure what the rules are for gender clinic appointments but I hope the therapist sees E2 alone, without Jono, at some point. Like the way it happens when a therapist sees a child for abuse or anything like that. Because I can't see E2 being honest with Jono by his side.

I fully believe that trans people exist and that some of them realize it since childhood. I'm not convinced E2 has actually ever expressed they are trans though. And it's perfectly fine if they're unsure, if they want to wear dresses, etc. But if there's doubt, nothing medical should go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anal and Jojo don't help with E2's attitude, because the moment that it left their lips that their doll was going to be used as a pawn to cause trouble, I'd have chucked it out the train window. You shouldn't get treats if you are going to wave them in your sibling's faces. E1 is kinder when it comes to purchasing things for her siblings.

Reactions: 22
It could be as simple as that if they had just let him be a boy who wears dresses but still be a boy.
From what I've read for a lot of kids going through its it's almost a suicidal feeling that they are in the wrong body and torture for them.

Reactions: 14
Anal and Jojo don't help with E2's attitude, because the moment that it left their lips that their doll was going to be used as a pawn to cause trouble, I'd have chucked it out the train window. You shouldn't get treats if you are going to wave them in your sibling's faces. E1 is kinder when it comes to purchasing things for her siblings.
When the Es went out and E1 brought A2 a present that he'd actually like and E2 had to buy a present for A1, but brought something they liked in the hopes A1 wouldn't like it and could keep it for themselves.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What happened to Joan’s skirts, frilly blouses etc? The parents belong in prison. What they’ve done to Eduardo, a shy sweet little boy prior to Joan deciding Eduardo is trans at age ?7 is criminal. Eduardo much like Alessia was ignored by Joan. Emilia was the star. The Trans Movement came to front page news. Joan saw the $$$$$ to be made and chose Eduardo to be his $$$ maker. Eduardo liked dolls, dressing up like his sisters in princess dresses. He was a 6-7 year old child. Eduardo adores the attention he never had from his sicko parents. He loves being the center of their attention, not understanding what his parents had planned to him. Children will go along with anything a parent presents because they want the parents love and attention. Joan has groomed Eduardo. Eduardo’s obnoxious behavior is learned from his demented mentally ill father. Joan is over the top, unfunny, creepy and Joan has taught Eduardo to do the same.
---
Anal is an ignorant fool, however, I believe, she has been groomed by that mentally ill husband. Joan is a controller. He’s at least ten years older than his insipid wife. Partners in crime all for $$$$. Joan is dangerous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
E2 is such a brat. Went to London for the appointment, then went shopping, spent £56 on a doll and some accessories (with their own card but it's still A+Js money they transfer into it) then on the train home says "I'm going to boast and make everyone else jealous" and "I'm going to make everyone jealous and hide it in my room"
No actually it's Emilia, Eduardo's, Alessia's and Andrea's money. They worked for every cent earned in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anal is an ignorant fool, however, I believe, she has been groomed by that mentally ill husband. Joan is a controller. He’s at least ten years older than his insipid wife. Partners in crime all for $$$$. Joan is dangerous

Reactions: 11
No actually it's Emilia, Eduardo's, Alessia's and Andrea's money. They worked for every cent earned in that house.
Much like 99% of the house and any additional assets also belongs to the kids because before they came along there was very little money coming in from those two wasters.

Reactions: 16
the drugs they give males to become female chemically castrate them
on a child i think that is criminal
hope E is getting REAL genuine support but I have a terrible feeling they will not be....
based on the tavistock expose and many accounts of gender affirming care in the UK i reckon they will meet a lot of yes men who will do what suits THEM and def not the child
poor E

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember watching these two when they were LeFloofTv (or something along the lines). I stayed watching until Eduardo (Edie?) was born then I gave up. It was around then I knew they were in it to flaunt the kids and wasn't all surprised when the remainder of their channel turned into such. Had a quick snippet of their latest video. I can remember why I stopped watching. To see there's 80 plus threads here, I don't have the time or patience to go through them all but rest assured, can all see "Exploitation" is definitely their motto

Reactions: 25
What have they told E2? At the beginning of the video E2 was so confused and gobsmacked that it would take more than one appointment at the gender clinic. What was E2’s real expectations, a one and done deal? E2 doesn’t seem too fussed either. I hate the obnoxious behavior the E2 has formed over the past couple of years but seeing this very subdued side is very telling of the situation.

Jonathan just smirking on his phone whilst his grooming project is terrified sitting next to him in the waiting room and Anna hell bent on filming the occasion. How can people not see this has been forced upon E2?

Also Anna showed how stupid she really is in this vlog. Didn’t know Jonathan was older than 30 when E2 was born, not knowing £26 + £15, saying thirteen thirty eight as if she had no concept of 24 hr time.

And who is dumb enough to leave so much snow wedged in your cars back door that it doesn’t close properly at a train station? Dumbass Jonathan that’s who!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
she’s not, the article I posted she says those foster parents have nothing to do with the fact their own biological son is trans as is the two other kids they are fostering after they came to live with them. There’s no way that’s a coincidence, she seems like a groomer herself . i didn’t look too much into her besides the other poster that posted a review of someone basically saying she can get drugs and surgery even though she’s unsure and the process for it is easily done. seems really sick to mess with lives so carelessly.
People like this Gender Psychologist are in it for the 🤑, Just like Jonathan.

I saw comments talking about how Jon isn’t prancing around in his tutus and skirts, and it hit me that the days he cross-dressed is the period he was laying on the thick grooming, trying to convince a 6-year-old boy it was okay to wear those clothes, all so we could get to where we are now! He stopped wearing those clothes once Edourdo was brainwashed enough to identify as female at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Poor little kid acts more like a camp male than a girl, because it’s learned not natural. They should’ve let them be who they want to be and followed their lead not the other way round.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
People like this Gender Psychologist are in it for the 🤑, Just like Jonathan.

I saw comments talking about how Jon isn’t prancing around in his tutus and skirts, and it hit me that the days he cross-dressed is the period he was laying on the thick grooming, trying to convince a 6-year-old boy it was okay to wear those clothes, all so we could get to where we are now! He stopped wearing those clothes once Edourdo was brainwashed enough to identify as female at school.
It also coincided with his promotion of his tit book.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Very surprised with the majority of the comments on their new video. Seems like everyone’s woken up.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.