SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Matt whose husband was “totally okay with him having Anna as a friend and was like family” dumped him? I wonder why. Maybe it was because he spent more time with A than his own husband, or was it because of him posting on social media? Matt is a silly man if he’s lost his husband because of his friendship choices.

Reactions: 15
So the Matt whose husband was “totally okay with him having Anna as a friend and was like family” dumped him? I wonder why. Maybe it was because he spent more time with A than his own husband, or was it because of him posting on social media? Matt is a silly man if he’s lost his husband because of his friendship choices.
Are you just assuming this or has it been said ?

Reactions: 8
If there is trouble between matt and his husband it wouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone.
The amount of time he spends with Anna is bizarre, what seems to be every spare minute before, during and after school hours for breakfast, lunch going to her beauty appts. even a going to their home tucking his kids in rather than her own.
I really hope he hasn't messed up his own happy life because of the choices he made.

The only good thing is seeing how nice he is to As kids showing them love and care that otherwise wouldn't happen most recently checking on Andrea after he fell by a stream carrying him all the time.

Reactions: 9
I hope Matt and his husband have just had a frank discussion and Matt has seen that his life wasn’t changing for the better being so open on social media. Maybe his mum has had a word with him . I just hope if that is the case , he can ‘ tell his truth’ to annal 🙄

There is no confirmation that they have split, it was just a thought because he went dark and his last stories had his mom in them and he said he was staying with his parents. Didn't look like a vacay and he looked sad. It could be he is just visiting because someone was ill etc.. he could have deleted IG because he wasn't getting traction/ they aren't paying for reels anymore or he found it wasn't for him. These are just speculations, as I'm very curious why he'd just delete everything. I really hate seeing people break up and really hope that is not the case.

Again I have ZERO confirmation that they broke up, it's just weird and is fully my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I am friends with a family member of Matt’s, so he’s deleted his Facebook account as well it seems. His mum has just posted a video of Matt and his niece walking through a mall together.
Who knows what’s going on. His private Instagram is still active

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
FFS Jonny has now made a short film… it’s bleeping weird. Luckily it’s mostly just his creepy hand we see reaching for other people, apart from at the end. He’s spent the money earned from exploiting his kids on hiring actors (the person playing his mother is shockingly bad) and set. Wouldn’t have been cheap to hire an ambulance and hospital set. I had to laugh that he’s cast a young blonde for his girlfriend 🤣🤣 On the plus side, he didn’t cast his kids or use them at all in this, and it’s not related to telling edies trans story. However, he’s definitely thinking this will be a career change, directing films… of course hell say he’s going back to his passion 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus F Christ this guy doesn’t have a single original thought in his head does he?! As if he came up with this concept, probably stolen directly from Black Mirror or something like it. Seems quite old as well so he’s probably just reusing it. He’s such a useless nerd my god 😂

Reactions: 10
You know I would find it believable that Eduardo was trans if they'd made a short statement or video saying "Just to let you know, Eduardo will be going by the name Edie from now and and her pronouns are she/her. We're only letting you know because you might see her wear a dress or sparkly top every now and then, just like her sisters, and wanted to avoid any speculations. Please respect Edie's privacy. This is all we're going to say about this."

Instead he became performing monkey number one and everything is now trans daughter this or that. That just screams the opposite of genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
You know I would find it believable that Eduardo was trans if they'd made a short statement or video saying "Just to let you know, Eduardo will be going by the name Edie from now and and her pronouns are she/her. We're only letting you know because you might see her wear a dress or sparkly top every now and then, just like her sisters, and wanted to avoid any speculations. Please respect Edie's privacy. This is all we're going to say about this."

Instead he became performing monkey number one and everything is now trans daughter this or that. That just screams the opposite of genuine.
Exactly. That would have been the best and most supportive way to do it. Instead, they had to turn E2 into a story line for Views because that’s what it got them. Neither of the two adults here are capable of any original thought or putting in actual work.
---
FFS Jonny has now made a short film… it’s bleeping weird. Luckily it’s mostly just his creepy hand we see reaching for other people, apart from at the end. He’s spent the money earned from exploiting his kids on hiring actors (the person playing his mother is shockingly bad) and set. Wouldn’t have been cheap to hire an ambulance and hospital set. I had to laugh that he’s cast a young blonde for his girlfriend 🤣🤣 On the plus side, he didn’t cast his kids or use them at all in this, and it’s not related to telling edies trans story. However, he’s definitely thinking this will be a career change, directing films… of course hell say he’s going back to his passion 🙄
Isn’t that the same film that he made years ago that he was saying would be in cinemas?

Reactions: 14
Ooohhh that is his 'fillum' he made a few years ago, that would be 'at festivals and a few theatres' that was never seen. The poster has a typo in every other word/name.
---
I think it's called Countdown or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooohhh that is his 'fillum' he made a few years ago, that would be 'at festivals and a few theatres' that was never seen. The poster has a typo in every other word/name.
---
Where can one watch this masterpiece:p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
Only now he’s changed the name to tick tock for some tik tok contest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what is that film meant to be about, why does he follow that man at the end, I'm so confused by this masterpiece :unsure:

Reactions: 2
what is that film meant to be about, why does he follow that man at the end, I'm so confused by this masterpiece :unsure:
I think the numbers are a count down to death. That man’s numbers are in the red so it’s going to happen soon so he follows him

Reactions: 4
The numbers above the head indicate people’s time left. He follows that dude because his timer is running out. It’s like every other movie or series made these past 10 years but then horribly horribly done 😂

• Haha
The numbers above the head indicate people’s time left. He follows that dude because his timer is running out. It’s like every other movie or series made these past 10 years but then horribly horribly done 😂
With the oh so clever title Countdown.

I believe this was done the first summer they lived in the house. He promised it would be at film festivals and in cinemas around the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the oh so clever title Countdown.

I believe this was done the first summer they lived in the house. He promised it would be at film festivals and in cinemas around the country.
Yeah your comment made me remember I’ve seen it before and it was as horrible then as it is now 😂 didn’t know I had a special SJ trauma corner in my brain where I store stuff like this hoping never to remember it again but here we are 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.