SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i remember jonathan likes to buy easter eggs really early and scoff them straight away last year he already had a bunch of eggs before Easter but then couldn't find any nearer the actual day threw a stroppy tantrum ended up guilting anna into giving up hers for him.
Haven't seen his big Easter egg collection this year (I swear he got like 5 of each type of big egg last year and ate them all within 3 weeks)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who babysat the As when the Es had their first stage show together? Did they actually pay for a babysitter?? And would they have to sign an NDA first?

Reactions: 7
mattā€™s comment is disgusting if anna did look young then he couldā€™ve just said ā€œyou donā€™t look a day older than 20ā€ but no he had to comment a literal age that is a CHILD and below the age of consent

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Jonathans beard makes him look so scruffy and unkempt not sure what he is doing with that, he happily filmed emilias last show raises the question was he specifically told not to this time aswell as not to bring andrea again šŸ¤”

We know how much anna complains about the lack of babysitter( or what's actually lack of organisation)

Reactions: 8
I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I saw the family today at a park they live local to me. The children are well dressed, happy and polite and let my daughter on the swing. They call Edie her name & the friends they were with did too. I really think they are a genuine normal family - no cameras. Johnathan was playing with the kids & their friends the whole time and Anna was with a friend chatting but watching the younger two play happily together. I think some of the comments on here are simply rude & not nice.
Ok anna

• Haha
Reactions: 65
You quite clearly are not aware that they have been filming their childrens lives since they were born and putting it on social media for money. Without the consent of said children.

With all my respect, and I mean that, I suggest it might be wise to do a bit of research on the Saccone Jolys and that might change your misguided opinion. In fact any right minded individual would find their behaviour disturbing and not acceptable whatsoever.

You have 12 years of footage to see what they are like and not base your opinion, on one afternoon in a playground.

Oh and as an aside, I'd rather be considered "rude and not nice", if it means I and others highlight the disgraceful way thee SJ childrens every waking and pivitol moments are sold online by their workshy parents. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
You know what's also not nice , giving your kids cold showers, laughing about the fact your son exposes himself in the school yard , replying "is it really that bad?" When asked how he'd feel if sickos were mastursbating over his kids, leaving your elf on the shelf in a sexual position for your young kids to find, recording your child and posting every single detail about them since the day they were born online to make money..the list goes on. Every single one of these are fact but hey he seemed nice in public..but so do most narcissistics .

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The two things can be true; they may well be nice kids and perhaps Anna and Jonathan do parent nicely off camera in public.

However, theyā€™ve also sold their kids for their lifestyle. Theyā€™ve sold everything about every moment of their lives so they could have a big house and nice cars. Perhaps when they grow up, the kids will be fine with that, theyā€™ll want to continue living that way, in public. But we canā€™t know that and they havenā€™t and couldnā€™t consent to having it done to them. And for me, thatā€™s too big a stumbling block to get over.

Reactions: 32
What happened then, you woke up? šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WE all wanna know, was he wearing a dress or his teeny tiny leggings? I'd bet money on him dressing like a normal dude, he's going for manly grizzly dude this year. If you are going to come here and call us rude you could at least be helpful.

Also, you may help yourself out the front door- don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many F-bombs did the 4 year old give off? How many middle fingers did Edie throw. Was the 4 and 5/6 year old dropping their pants to flash other kids?

These are all things the ā€œnormalā€ family has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this Aria Faccone??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.