Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeislemons

Can I just say last night I was bored so I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary and I was appalled! So much to pick apart but the worst bit for me was when Anna said ‘if the kids said they didn’t wanna be filmed I’d say..well do you like your life? Do you like going to private school?’
THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WITCH. You don’t do that to your children. You give them the best start you believe you can do they can thrive, not so you can use it as a stick to beat them with to justify YOUR life choices

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Columbo

VIP Member
I think one of two things are happening.
A. We're witnessing a genuine manic depressive episode unfold in front of our eyes or
B. We're watching a desperate, master manipulator at work.

Either way I'm genuinely disturbed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

pineapples22

After watching Anna's live, I'm gonna have to take a step back from this forum I think. I was on the old forum too, and even back to GG days but I'm done.

She's talking about her old cleaning lady, a lady that she says helped her through the miscarriage and was so nice and Anna nearly cries when talking about this because this lady was so nice. But then she says she called her crazy and it's since been pointed out to her that she may be schizophrenic so Anna 'apologises' for saying crazy. She apologises by calling the cleaning lady evil and saying she sounds schizophrenic and doesn't want to mock mental illnesses.

My problem is this. Schizophrenia is a life ruining mental illness. It isn't split personality as people believe it is, it's a split between what's real and what isn't. Its delusions, hearing voices, trying to kill yourself or others, it's bad. I lost my mother to this horrific illness, it isn't to be mocked and it certainly isn't someone being lovely one day and "evil" the next. Or maybe it is in this case, I don't know, but it's not ok to be laughing about calling her crazy, evil and sacking her. Anna says in the vlog "she was literally insane, like I'm not even exaggerating, there was something wrong, she was crazy".

Anna is ignorant, her apology is crap when she's laughing through it and continuing to call the person "evil", and for somebody that has "eating disorder survivor" in her bio, I'm just done with this. And I'm done with all the sympathy she gets on this forum because she has a mental health disorder and can't help how she is. She's bitched about her in laws, neglects her kids, made racist comments, laughed at homeless people, looks down her nose on everyone, and now this. All Anna's problems are due to being a stuck up snob, not her eating disorder. She isn't controlled, she isn't trodden down, she's just a horrible person with too much ego.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Greentrees

VIP Member
It really struck me when I saw this image in the vlog today of Anna filming Eduardo you can see in the mirror the reflection of Anna holding up the camera to film Eduardo just what the reality is for the kids having that camera in there face every single day and what the kids are looking at every single day which is there parents holding a camera when they are talking to them about everyday things like hair or whatever else it may be and how this is there normal. It's such an invasion to their privacy. Its so, so wrong! These poor kids don’t know any different though that’s the really sad part.

153718EC-33E7-491B-9B48-E73B9207214B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

cashewbutter

I’ve partly read this post so unsure of what everyone has touched on etc. My daughter is 10 and a child in her class (assigned male at birth) started to identify as female a few weeks into the school year.

As you can imagine the other children in the class were confused but intrigued. Some children wanted to support the child and offered her some of their clothes or hair accessories which I thought was very accepting but they were warned by staff that they were not allowed to ask the child any questions or they would get into trouble. I can see some questions could have been very overwhelming for the child but I also think some peer support and acceptance would have helped the child a lot.

My daughter has kidney disease and needs the toilet a lot more than her peers. She stopped using the toilet at school for a few days in a row and became unwell with a UTI. When I asked her why, it was because the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the same toilets and it made her feel uncomfortable. When I approached the school to ask about my child feeling uncomfortable and if it would be possible she could use the accessible/disabled toilet at school (which she should be allowed to based on her medical needs) she was refused. So my daughter and the other girls in her class have no rights and these are young girls going through puberty which I find very unfair. Furthermore, the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the girls toilets and accessible/disabled toilet based on her transitioning needs however my child with a medical condition is not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210421_185030.jpg

Don't know about the rest of you but I definitely don't talk like this in front of my kids. And then for them to go no don't get drunk..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

abcdabcd

VIP Member
He used his son to test the waters and break 'the barrier', so he can now walk around in Anna's yoga pants. He's such a coward to ruin his son's future and have children at school bully him while he has the comfort of staying at home, turn off comments, block everyone and never have to face anyone he doesn't want to, -while E2 has to face the consequences of what Jonathan does every single day! And it's always like this, you never see children this young being transgender, they usually don't care, neither should they, about gender and sexuality, it's always the mother or the father who lives through them and puts ideas in their heads.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Greentrees

VIP Member
LOL is he serious with that duckface-selfie in his stories? 😭wearing a headband, showing off his new tattoo? what is he, 16???
maybe someone can upload a screenshot as I don‘t know how to do it... just for the lols?
WARNING AHEAD
Jonathan is doing his "Zoolander" impersonation again. :sick:🙈

3083D68F-CA58-411E-ABA9-157AF1BB54D4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Oh god, Eduardo being so upset by his natural hair and finally giving up and saying "I need the wig" to feel good enough to go to school broke my heart :( what has Jonathan done to him by constantly putting him in wigs and dresses and giving him attention for wearing wigs, dresses, heels and make up? No seven year old should be so insecure and feel like he needs a stupid wig to feel good about himself

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Amelee

maybe an unpopular opinon but I don‘t really think he‘s in that bad of a situation re his mental health. he‘s just an attention whore, always has been. everything he does is always calculated, there is never and has never been anything natural re his whole sacconejoly“career“.
his „new me“ is just another sick stunt to try to make more money (new book, motivational speaker etc). he said himself on IG a few days ago „now it‘s his time“ to be the center of attention and he loves the positive feedback he gets from his followers because he has such s huge ego and thinks he‘s the second coming of christ (ist that how you say it?).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
These people are unbelievable. He has built his entire life and brand around being ‘himself’. He has portrayed himself as this persona for years to millions of people. A family man. A husband. A Father. They have gained thousands of followers on this basis, who have all funded their lavish lifestyle. Now all of a sudden when the money is drying up he needs to start showing his “true self”? It’s all just such BS and how anyone buys in to this tragedy of a family is beyond me.
Then on to Anna who made hundreds of videos that she uploaded to millions of women showing her flat post baby tummy, how quickly she ‘bounced’ back. Four times over she did this. Showing herself back in her ‘skinny’ clothes, with her fully made up face every day. Posting OOTDs of herself all slim and looking put together and classy. She basically preyed on a whole group of women who would have been vulnerable in pregnancy and post partum and gave out an image that would make most women feel like they weren’t doing quite enough. Apparently all effortless weight loss down to breastfeeding. Posting WIAW’s. She knew impressionable young women looked up to her and idolized her. All while apparently bingeing and restricting and making herself throw up behind closed doors. It’s just sickening what they have portrayed to fans over the last 10+ years.
Now to completely flip the switch and for her to be giving out misguided advice on eating disorders and him on mental health.
Please, someone needs to stop them. Surely there must be something that can be done...? It’s almost cult like with these people spouting ridiculous notions that hundreds of people blindly believe.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kren9

Chatty Member
What upsets me also about all this is the fact that I was so duped by these horrendous individuals back when I used to enjoy watching them. Because I genuinely believed they were this wholesome good, down-to-earth family that I could relate to. I can NOT believe how I ever thought that or how I ever watched them. Was I that blind?? It makes mad because these were people I thought were good souls that I could be friends with in real life.... and to now see all of this panning out makes me so sick. Jonathan now even claiming basically that it was all a lie.... JUST WOW.... I am so angry that I ever spent any time at all of my life towards these shithole losers... ultimately contributing to their income.... for what???? Those children are being so misguided and damaged it’s beyond words. Where is the humanity of those “parents”??? I truly believe Anna and Jonathan have been consumed with pure evil somehow if you believe in any of that...

GOD I could just cry for those children....

• Heart

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
I’m so different and brave because today guys I wore my favourite jumper BUT I found it in the men’s section going to make an Instagram story about it now xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Poor E1 was so proud of his art work and asked his Dad for some praise. He goes ye ye now tell everybody how was your day. That’s so not on!!! Poor kid wants his Dads attention not the bloody camera . Why should he tel everyone . His response was nearly regimental . So so sad 😞

• Angry
  • Sad

Scandalous_Purpose

i know you guys are saying anna looks disgusted by jonathan’s comment but she literally posted it, she didn’t need to post the video, if she was that disturbed, she’d have put the phone down and told him it’s not okay to speak like that in front of kids

• Heart

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Can I just say last night I was bored so I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary and I was appalled! So much to pick apart but the worst bit for me was when Anna said ‘if the kids said they didn’t wanna be filmed I’d say..well do you like your life? Do you like going to private school?’
THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WITCH. You don’t do that to your children. You give them the best start you believe you can do they can thrive, not so you can use it as a stick to beat them with to justify YOUR life choices
Pretty sure the kids would be just as happy in a "normal" school. A is really up her own arse. Her and J are supposed to provide for them not the kids making the money for private fees. I'm sure they'd much rather the money in a trust fund for when they're older in life than private fees to make their parents look like they've more money and class than they do.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I do not for one second believe Anna is totally fine with her husband now being a cross dresser. This newest development 100% proves what we've all said for years! Their relationship is nothing more then a codependency and he's her gay best friend. To clarify I know him cross dressing does not mean he's gay as plenty of men who cross dress are still only attracted to women but in this case I'm gonna say he's probably bisexual if not completely gay but won't admit it as he's buried it for so long.

Also why didn't he post the picture of himself in the skirt on his IG feed and make a tiktok video about it straight away like he does to Eduardo!!??🤬
Cunt has no problem using his kid for clout and views but he's making sure to only put out bits and pieces about his own gender issues. Asshole!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44