Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I can’t see past what a exploitative piece of shit I think she is by using her children for own financial gain. I think shes despicable and will always be ugly because of it
And everyone needs to report that Kellogg’s ad...she’s deleting negative comments.
Just did and looks like it’s now blocked.

Reactions: 2

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Genuine question here and not doing it as a dig to the SJs. But ever since E2 was very very little he was put in princess dresses etc like his older sister . They played in them with dolls and had fun. Great! However do you think E2 accepted this as the norm? This was his happy place ? Whatever toys/ dresses his sister got he was given same when asked . Why wouldn’t he ask in no ‘boy’ toys were forthcoming ?
Children will play with what they want to play with, even by 2 years old, if you have a 2 year old child who doesn't want to wear a princess dress - boy or girl, it'll be a real struggle to get them into it and they'd be trying to rip it off if they didn't want it on. So if Eduardo truly didn't want to wear them or wanted to play with car or tractors or a train track it would have been quite clear. Even if he didn't have the option to play with vehicles if they didn't have any of those toys, I know some children would rather play with sticks and mud than a toy they aren't into, so I don't think he played with barbies and princesses through having lack of choice. Plus when they went into toy shops and he had a full choice of toys he'd still gravitate towards dolls and princesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Lollyy

VIP Member
Looks like Anna might finally end up being just like Kim Kardashian..... With a husband with severe mental health problems heading for public breakdown. Time for divorce ,( spoiler: she won't)
Maybe someone should say your just like kim k and kayne.. he will love that

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Nanabananaramagirl

The Emily Rose's were actually two girls one aged 17 and the other 21. They were in all the video comments and would not have a bad word said against the Sacconejolys. In lock down they formed a group called 'video pals'. Jonathan in recent times made these two girl Mods for comments. But as per an earlier post here, the group have now dropped off discord.
Thank you!

Emilychar

Chatty Member
I was looking at my stories, didn't see who this hand belonged to & my 1st thought, " whose gigantic hand?" When I looked up, I wasn't surprised. Can't hang with her kids, but 1st in line at the home nail salon. What a mom.
View attachment 532699

Thought she said very recently she had all new clothes that fit. 🤨🤔🧐
View attachment 532701
So awkward because my hands are much like Anna’s LOL. But my nails aren’t pristine because I’m too busy taking care of my one toddler to have had time to get a nail appointment

jkroche95

VIP Member
what video is the cussing in? Yep I agree, he’s definitely a bright spot there!
it's in the video about their nanny leaving them. All the kids were sitting on a sofa, so you can skip to that bit and not have to sit through the first half!!

Mickey123

VIP Member
what video is the cussing in? Yep I agree, he’s definitely a bright spot there!
I can't remember as they all blur into one. Maybe someone with a better memory can tell you which one. I think it was nearer to the end of the video. It's slightly disturbing to hear a 2 yr old have that kind of language come out of their mouth.

mm05

I think Anna is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She just doesn’t want to deal with John’s alarming behaviour so is pretending it isn’t happening. I think the relationship is clearly dead but I don’t think she can be arsed leaving him and sorting herself and the kids out, I literally think that’s what it is. She’s too lazy. She’d have to arrange a divorce, a financial and child custody arrangement with Johnathan, would have to move (because I doubt Johnathan would leave the house so Anna and the kids can remain there for the sake of giving the kids stability), she’d potentially have to get a job and learn basic life admin skills which at the moment she just leaves to John. I don’t think she has the mental capacity for it all.
has he lost all his shirts in the process of finding his new self?
exactly what i was thinking🤣🤣

So he has been let go from Gleam and all of a sudden he can show his real self. Let's hope for the kids sake there is no drama coming involving the girl fans. Weird they has gone awol.
unrelated but is zoe and alfie still signed up to gleam??