SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s hard at work promoting the new exciting book all about his sexuality. My guess is he first shopped the story line about E2 non-conforming to gender roles and learning to embrace his true 7 year old self by wearing wigs and dresses. But the publisher rightly rejected it because of the ick factor of reading about a 7 year olds gender/sexuality. So Jonathan decided to sell the same book only this time with himself as the protagonist. I don’t get why Jonathan thinks he’s such a special snowflake in 2021 about not conforming to traditional gender roles.

What’s worse is he seems so insincere about this whole “journey.” Is he saying he (and his Eduardo storyline) don’t feel comfortable with themselves unless they dress in drag?
He thinks him and Eduardo are some rare unicorns because he literally doesn't have friends or any experience with the outside world. He's lived in his safe little bubble for 10 yrs now. Just tonight I was out shopping and came across a man wearing a women's cardigan, long hot pink nails with matching toes with short mens haircut! Gasp!! No one batted and eye bc it's normal in 2021!
If he went out into the world once and a while he would see men are not out wearing long hot pink wigs and sparkles like he thinks they must to be gender fluid.

Reactions: 29
You have two adults who are emotionally stunted and living like teenagers. No wonder they can’t do anything for themselves and hire out help. They should have never had kids in the first place - those kids will need therapy when they’re older to unpack the childhood they’ve had.

I also find it childish and rude how Anna is insinuating her old housekeeper was “crazy”, or had a mental illness “schizophrenia” -there’s no proof of this and it’s defamation of character. If the housekeeper signed an NDA then she can’t even talk about her experience there and defend herself in public. If I were her I’d be getting a lawyer and suing Anna immediately. If anything she’s probably a hard working woman who saw how dysfunctional Anna and Jono are, and probably voiced her opinion once or twice and got fed up with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i know you guys are saying anna looks disgusted by jonathan’s comment but she literally posted it, she didn’t need to post the video, if she was that disturbed, she’d have put the phone down and told him it’s not okay to speak like that in front of kids

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I also find it childish and rude how Anna is insinuating her old housekeeper was “crazy”, or had a mental illness “schizophrenia” -there’s no proof of this and it’s defamation of character. If the housekeeper signed an NDA then she can’t even talk about her experience there and defend herself in public. If I were her I’d be getting a lawyer and suing Anna immediately. If anything she’s probably a hard working woman who saw how dysfunctional Anna and Jono are, and probably voiced her opinion once or twice and got fed up with them
If I knew her I'd have reached out immediately and told her to do exactly this. You hear all this promotion online about "take care of your mental health", Anna spouts "I'm taking a mental health break and so should you if you feel stressed by your job or social media" but she's still stigmatising people who may suffer from mental health conditions. We know nothing about this woman, and it's clear Anna doesn't either, but she still feels its necessary to bring it all up years after she left

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I am concerned for his mental health. In his latest Instagram video he casually mentioned driving into a wall. Yes we slag him off on here but I seriously think he needs to get help. He looks like he’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown

Reactions: 17
I am concerned for his mental health. In his latest Instagram video he casually mentioned driving into a wall. Yes we slag him off on here but I seriously think he needs to get help. He looks like he’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown
Which IG vid exactly did he say that? If he really did he needs to be reported to authorities. If he’s a harm to himself or others he needs intervention and help asap.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are as bad as each other. As someone said, Anna didn’t have to post that video but she did. Two awful people who should never have had children. They are both enabling each other and clearly don’t care about their children. I can’t imagine the issues the children are facing now and will continue to face throughout their lives. Jonathan knows exactly what he’s doing and saying. It’s all part of his sick plan and I hope it fails. Nothing would make me happier.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Didn’t you know cursing is a personality. Until now he’s hade to hide his true personality but no longer. Now he’s free to be you and me and be a expletive human being.
This is what makes me laugh about him - I swear in my own home with my husband, I semi swear with friends, I drop the odd bomb at work if I’m caught off guard and I never ever swear in front of my parents out of respect - does this make me multi personalities and not being my true authentic self?! What a prat.
When he was “acting” he was working - his job. Where unless it’s the odd little mistake, you don’t curse left right and centre out of respect!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Looks like Anna might finally end up being just like Kim Kardashian..... With a husband with severe mental health problems heading for public breakdown. Time for divorce ,( spoiler: she won't)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Considering there are parents out there physically and emotionally and even sexually abusing their children, are SacconeJolys really the worst?
Just because what we see is not as bad as x, doesn’t mean y is harmless. That’s a complete logical void.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But they are harming their children, just not in the same way others are. They are referencing sex in front of their eight year old child and she’s engaging in sexualised behaviour on tiltok, causing their seven year old son to question his identity and sexuality, when he is too young to understand. They have given their them two year old cold showers!

and this is just what they think is acceptable to show the world. Imagine what actually goes on when the camera is off...!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He has clearly in self destruction mode. He has done this with every job he has. Too bad there now is a young family involved. I feel so sorry for those kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is what makes me laugh about him - I swear in my own home with my husband, I semi swear with friends, I drop the odd bomb at work if I’m caught off guard and I never ever swear in front of my parents out of respect - does this make me multi personalities and not being my true authentic self?! What a prat.
When he was “acting” he was working - his job. Where unless it’s the odd little mistake, you don’t curse left right and centre out of respect!
I agree. I was talking to my partner regarding this. I feel like most people act different around different people.. not because I am not being my authentic self but because there's a time and place!

Reactions: 20
Looks like Anna might finally end up being just like Kim Kardashian..... With a husband with severe mental health problems heading for public breakdown. Time for divorce ,( spoiler: she won't)
Maybe someone should say your just like kim k and kayne.. he will love that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry if I offend anyone saying this, but parents who openly swear in front of their kids are the worst.. granted we all do occasionally without meaning to (stubbing a toe for instance) but I take my son to the play park and there’s always a group of parents in their teens/early twenties and every other word is a swear, and honestly I associate it with people who are lazy, uneducated and selfish. Children are innocent and don’t need to hear that language til it’s unavoidable, e.g school year 6/7.
hilarious that jono thinks he’s modern and rejecting traditional gender roles when he doesn’t help with housework and thinks being feminine is long hair, dresses and heels. That’s an insult to women and merely reinforcing archaic gender stereotypes. What a dumb dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I watched his latest snaps about being him.. but the swearing is ridiculous.. but him saying thats the real him.
If he started his youtube channel effing and blinding he wouldnt be where he is today. He was family friendly for a reason and that was to earn a living!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry but if any father/man pulled up to a primary school with skin tight butt and junk enhancing leggings I'd actually have to call the police for indecent exposure..... seriously hope that "school run ready" snap was a joke 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
But they are harming their children, just not in the same way others are. They are referencing sex in front of their eight year old child and she’s engaging in sexualised behaviour on tiltok, causing their seven year old son to question his identity and sexuality, when he is too young to understand. They have given their them two year old cold showers!

and this is just what they think is acceptable to show the world. Imagine what actually goes on when the camera is off...!
All this
I was actually a fan of their YouTube channel and Anna's insta, but I actually cannot believe what there doing to their children? Do they actually care about them at all? It's hard to watch at this stage. I unsubscribed to everything but looked at TikToc last night and it's worse then ever. Poor Eduardo a beautiful child being sold out for hard cash. I think he must be a total control freak, with Anna bring treated like another child. Why else would she allow this to happen to her children, its incredibly sad and a bit disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.