Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darcy501

You know, if it were anyone else, I think I would just sip my coffee and watch him go off the rails but for some reason Jonathan gives me MAJOR CREEPS, I can hardly even finish watching his stories. It's like a bad horror movie. At this point I'm genuinely worried about the kids and, what the hell, even Anna. He is so repulsive and cringy and needs immediate help

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Zelda123

So let me get this straight! John boy has filmed his life for years on YouTube, but now is telling us it wasn’t his ‘true self’?? So he won’t take meds for his adhd because they would change him as a person, buttttt he will be a different person on social media and around his ‘friends’ who aren’t really his friends???? Confused much?? 🤣🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 39

LuluBanks

What I don’t get is how “gender fluid” Jonathan lives in a house and shares a family with “girls are princesses who wear bows” Anna. There is such a huge disconnect with what he’s saying and how they’ve promoted an incredibly dated and rigid view of gender. They are still promoted this absurd outlook by continuing to connect being female with all these videos and pictures of Eduardo in long hair wigs, heels and princess dresses. I wish they would stop with gender fluidity story line. It’s insulting. Let their son be a boy who likes dresses. He’s a child - it doesn’t need to be a big deal about the gender/sexuality of their 8 year old. After all, E1 wears jeans without needing a huge discussion about her gender identity.

I’m honestly a bit relieved that Jonathan has decided to refocus the camera on his gender and sexual identity journey rather than that of an 8 year old. I just don’t get how he and Anna live in the same house...

• Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
When he said "I'm a master-chameleon, I could, and I still can, assimilate into any personality role that my survival requires." "... it would result in me becoming the best version of that personality" I was just thinking, when is he going to finally switch into "I'm going to be a decent father"-mode?

I still think he's in his manic phase of his manic depression, magnified by his growing desperation to run out of money and having to fade into being a nobody again, having to work for a living, not having 'fans'. I think that's his worst nightmare, not being 'special' anymore and not getting special treatment, no longer being famous. Maybe that's why he thinks his childhood was so rough, because he was expected to do what everyone else has to do, but he thought he was special and deserved to be treated that way? Wait, isn't this a textbook narcissist trait?

• Heart
  • Sick

Mummy442

VIP Member
So E2 claims he had a good day and only 2 people laughed at him- E1 says she had the worst day of her life. I wonder if her worst day is connected to E2 wearing a dress? Someone earlier said the other siblings could get bullied for this. I am surprised the school allowed the change in uniform- prep schools are known for being very traditional and having a long history. My son's prep is very particular about the uniform. By Jono's logic, everyone should be allowed to wear what they want, so why can't kids who don't like the uniform wear jeans and a t shirt then? Why not just scrap the uniforms all together so kids can wear what they feel comfortable in? That's his logic isn't it?
100% it would have been to do with her brother wearing a dress. She ll have had people all day asking her why he s wearing it etc she s likely had a really stressful day. These decisions impact everyone not just the child involved. I wander if they spoke to Emilia about how to deal with other children’s comments. I think not. My son has additional need and I know my daughter gets embarrassed at school sometimes when her brother has a meltdown. I ve equipped her with the tools to deal with this and explain it’s difficult but also a normal feeling. She feels bad for her brother but also a degree of embarrassment which is quite normal for a child. All the children will be impacted not just the one wearing the dress x

• Heart

Frenchlurker

i actually find funny ( and sad) that for him swearing ( aka saying fuck ans shit alternatively with "like" and "you know what i mean") is is new personna...sounds like a pre teen swearing for the first time.

• Haha
In his Insta asking E1 about how his day was I noticed that E1 complained that the dress blew up a few times and Jono commented that he had to get used to wearing a dress. I may be reading too much into it but to me it sounded like E1 didn't enjoy wearing the dress and Jono has already planned that this is the norm from now on. E1 may have just wanted to wear it once and he won't necessarily want to wear it everyday but Jono thinks now that E1 wore it once this is the new normal. Also I doubt E1 wanted to wear the dress, the frilly socks, the mary janes and all. He could have worn the dress with runners or more comfortable shoes but nope it had to be the whole stereotypical package.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
The swearing makes me laugh bc it’s like a kid tryna be cool infront of their mates 😂😭 he might swear normally but him suddenly doing it on stories is giving me the ick

• Haha

rach1903

I’m not 100% against boys wearing dresses/skirts to school, but I do think it is something that should be thought through for a long time before actually doing it. It is a big deal. The kids at school are always going to remember he wore a dress, even if in a year or two he decides he doesn’t want to wear them anymore.
I personally think those choices shouldn’t be made until at least high school, where the teenager is able to make their own decision. Eduardo is way too young to have made that decision by himself, plus he won’t understand the consequences. How convenient that Eduardo decides to wear a dress to school when J is about to release a book on gender identity! Not suspicious at all!

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why can’t they just let Eduardo be a child who likes to play dress up for now and see what he grows up and decides to do. My little brother grew up with two big sisters, he sometimes had his nails painted, his hair done with girly clips, he’d wear our shoes, but he grew out of it and is now a builder who honestly couldn’t be more manly! I’m not saying that’ll be Eduardo and I’m not saying that if my brother hadn’t grown out of it wouldn’t of been ok because of course it would but for Eduardo right now just let him be child like, let him dress up and have fun this doesn’t need to be such a serious life changing thing at his age.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scandalous_Purpose

Jonathan’s over exaggerated speech about how Eduardo is going to change the world and inspire girls/boys... nah bro, he ain’t, none of this is new and trans people have been a thing for yeaaaars
And also, Eduardo is 7, it’s not his job to “change the world”, he doesn’t need that kind of pressure, he’s a literal child

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe at Anna's "super productive day"
Screenshot_20210420_192140_com.android.systemui.jpg

Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ashqim

Chatty Member
So E2 claims he had a good day and only 2 people laughed at him- E1 says she had the worst day of her life. I wonder if her worst day is connected to E2 wearing a dress? Someone earlier said the other siblings could get bullied for this. I am surprised the school allowed the change in uniform- prep schools are known for being very traditional and having a long history. My son's prep is very particular about the uniform. By Jono's logic, everyone should be allowed to wear what they want, so why can't kids who don't like the uniform wear jeans and a t shirt then? Why not just scrap the uniforms all together so kids can wear what they feel comfortable in? That's his logic isn't it?

Reactions: 37