SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very behind. Has Jonathan “come out” or planning to? What’s this adventure or do we not know yet?

Reactions: 4
What do we think he’s going to come out and say? Gay? Transgender? Surely it must be something big with all this hype
I reckon he’s going to say he most relates to being gender fluid or non-binary but that he doesn’t want to label himself. That way we’ll never actually get a definitive answer and he’ll just constantly tease the idea to cling onto views.

I also think his big reveal will be full of misinformed/ignorant comments on gender and sexuality, like the “OUR CHILD IS GAY” podcast.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
those questions... he sends them to himself right? lol. I can not stop watching this cringey trainwreck but when I do i feel so uncomfortable because the second-hand embarassement is REAL 😭 those stupid pouty lips, the flieting with himself in the mirror, those wannabe deep answers .... is he going to be a motivational speaker or whatever that‘s called? 💀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's like a teenager that's just learnt to swear, dropping the F bomb unnecessarily 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Now she seems obsessed with her own hair. How many posts is she going to make!?! Instastories, her regular timeline, back to her instastories... Give it rest! She went back to balayage. Omg! The world must temporarily pause to take note.
View attachment 536941View attachment 536942View attachment 536943
And she answered the ass waxing question...it has yet to be done.

WTF is a fenix? Is this for real? Is this midlife crisis code or code for questioning one's gender/sexual identity? Could he have meant phoenix? WOW!🤯
View attachment 536960
[/QUOTE]
Maybe Fenix is his drag name?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time reader here.. Why does he sound like a 12 year old that has been allowed to hang out with his mates down the park and can now swear without his parents hearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He thinks he is IT when he does that Zoolander pout 🤮
You're an alcohol dependant father of four whose wife visibly recoils from your touch and goes to bed at 8pm to avoid you, you're not close to any family or friends as you push them away with your narcissistic ways and your income is going swiftly down the drain. What a catch.
mike drop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Used to follow the sacconejoly’s long before they had kids - stopped watching just after E2 and recently checked back in after all the TikTok controversy. Jonathan’s acting like a man on the edge and far more openly manipulative and narcissistic than he used to be.

With regards to his ‘journey’, I’ve noticed the unicorn symbol being used by him. In the LGBT+ community the unicorn represents ‘fluidity between forms which resonates with a lot of the LGBT+ community who don’t conform to the gender binary’ and the unicorn ‘started out as a symbol of masculinity’ and ‘adapted into something more feminine’ - so seems like he’s going to jump on what he sees as a new trend - just like YouTube, insta, TikTok, etc. It’ll be long forgot about when the next ‘in’ thing comes around that gets him followers/more money. Eduardo’s got him some traction with it but the backlash is getting too much since he’s just a child, so it looks like Jonathan is going to go down this route himself. Plus he’ll love getting all the clout from minions that Eduardo was getting. It’ll totally stroke his ego.

(DISCLAIMER: not claiming that to be non-binary is a trend, merely pointing out how I think his mind works)

Reactions: 30
I think one of two things are happening.
A. We're witnessing a genuine manic depressive episode unfold in front of our eyes or
B. We're watching a desperate, master manipulator at work.

Either way I'm genuinely disturbed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I think one of two things are happening.
A. We're witnessing a genuine manic depressive episode unfold in front of our eyes or
B. We're watching a desperate, master manipulator at work.

Either way I'm genuinely disturbed.
I'm going with B

Reactions: 15
It’s really quite scary to watch a grown man spiral out of control on social media like this, especially knowing that the people who will be most affected by the fallout are four innocent children

• Sad
Reactions: 27
so confused when i watched his stories with him swearing so much i can straight here .. he is literally acting like a totally different person it’s really creepy

• Sad
I wonder if this 'new' Jonathan will be on the vlogs or whether it'll just be on instagram/tik-tok.

Reactions: 8
I just asked him if he was going through a mid life crisis? Or just desperate for views? Or both? Waiting on my block or hopefully he responds haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After watching his recent insta stories and reading on here, it's got me questioning whether he saw the publicity Kanye West had last year during his mental breakdown and is trying to emulate that

• Sad
  • Haha
Has anyone else noticed that Jonathan and Anna's number one and two fans have dropped off Twitter. The older one, has total closed her account, and the young one, has made her account private. I hope it is nothing we have said :unsure:
More like something Jof has said!

Reactions: 5
Totally want to block Jonboy but also want to watch the train wreck happen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.