SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus: what's the point? He's married to Anna. Why do people need to know that he also gets the occasional hots for lads unless he plans to act on it? At the very least, it's hurtful and disrespectful to Anna, at best, nothing changes.

And Anna didn't play the lottery, she was (and still is) an attractive woman who, purely physically speaking, could've done a lot better, yes. But remember that she's also a woman with many, many issues. Jonathan was the only one desperate enough to take her and cater to a young woman who basically lives the life of a housebound, disabled person, needs everything just so, can't break a routine, is violent, a narcissist and cold as ice. Normal men are only willing go to so far just for the sake of having a 'hot girlfriend/wife'. The truth is, neither of them could've done better, they both settled for each other despite not having a lot in common, sharing any interests or values, they purely settled because it was convenient, he could have his beard and show off to the people who used to bully him, and she had someone who would not bother her living out her ED, chauffeur her everywhere and bring in money while she can stay at home and hide from everything and everyone who might insist on her getting help.
Nail, meet head.

Reactions: 11
With his “rant” on instagram about butcoin only gave confirmation what we have all thought - they got money really fast, burnt it all and have no investments because it is all “just noise” and everybody should just live 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Also if he does come out as bi says he’s not been truthful to his audience etc then kind of shows what most of us thought about his “SA” that it was consensual and J was willing then changed his mind which the guy stopped so again just something else he’s jumping on to gain subs and views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The way that he's saying that this foul-mouthed, swearing version of himself is the 'real him' that he's been hiding away until now...it makes me nervous about how unstable/dangerous the 'real jonathan' really is. -_-

Also, those poor children, being around constant swearing!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You're welcome... lol And it's amazing to me how his face has evolved from full on predator to full on gay?! It's almost Kafka-esque! Is it just me?

vlcsnap-2021-04-21-16h32m26s534.png
vlcsnap-2021-04-21-16h32m53s052.png

Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-•-Instagram-Fotos-und-Videos.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Between her saying "university was useless for me , don"t worry to quit just get to work" and him saying "get fired, i got fired from a lot of places and became a youtuber at 30"...what models we have here!

probably with th editor since it is about his"adventure"
Then why are they sending the children to a private school 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, he's really losing the plot isn't he? His last reel, the "dear Jonathan", talking about himself in third person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my god, he's really losing the plot isn't he? His last reel, the "dear Jonathan", talking about himself in third person.
I feel like he is going to come out as genderfluid?? Just because he keeps saying maybe I will need you again sometime

• Sad
Reactions: 12
After watching Anna's live, I'm gonna have to take a step back from this forum I think. I was on the old forum too, and even back to GG days but I'm done.

She's talking about her old cleaning lady, a lady that she says helped her through the miscarriage and was so nice and Anna nearly cries when talking about this because this lady was so nice. But then she says she called her crazy and it's since been pointed out to her that she may be schizophrenic so Anna 'apologises' for saying crazy. She apologises by calling the cleaning lady evil and saying she sounds schizophrenic and doesn't want to mock mental illnesses.

My problem is this. Schizophrenia is a life ruining mental illness. It isn't split personality as people believe it is, it's a split between what's real and what isn't. Its delusions, hearing voices, trying to kill yourself or others, it's bad. I lost my mother to this horrific illness, it isn't to be mocked and it certainly isn't someone being lovely one day and "evil" the next. Or maybe it is in this case, I don't know, but it's not ok to be laughing about calling her crazy, evil and sacking her. Anna says in the vlog "she was literally insane, like I'm not even exaggerating, there was something wrong, she was crazy".

Anna is ignorant, her apology is crap when she's laughing through it and continuing to call the person "evil", and for somebody that has "eating disorder survivor" in her bio, I'm just done with this. And I'm done with all the sympathy she gets on this forum because she has a mental health disorder and can't help how she is. She's bitched about her in laws, neglects her kids, made racist comments, laughed at homeless people, looks down her nose on everyone, and now this. All Anna's problems are due to being a stuck up snob, not her eating disorder. She isn't controlled, she isn't trodden down, she's just a horrible person with too much ego.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The way that he's saying that this foul-mouthed, swearing version of himself is the 'real him' that he's been hiding away until now...it makes me nervous about how unstable/dangerous the 'real jonathan' really is. -_-

Also, those poor children, being around constant swearing!
He probably read somewhere, that intelligent people tend to swear more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
with his bitcoin rant today it’s pretty obvious the route of this mid life crisis is money, or lack of it. They’re STILL spending as if they’re making the money they did a few years ago. I predict in a few years they’ll be bankrupt and have to sell everything

Reactions: 23
I truly truly don't understand the swearing, in his 7 story rant about bitcoin and hustling he swore 14 times😂 that is not normal at all, he's completely forcing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
After watching Anna's live, I'm gonna have to take a step back from this forum I think. I was on the old forum too, and even back to GG days but I'm done.

She's talking about her old cleaning lady, a lady that she says helped her through the miscarriage and was so nice and Anna nearly cries when talking about this because this lady was so nice. But then she says she called her crazy and it's since been pointed out to her that she may be schizophrenic so Anna 'apologises' for saying crazy. She apologises by calling the cleaning lady evil and saying she sounds schizophrenic and doesn't want to mock mental illnesses.

My problem is this. Schizophrenia is a life ruining mental illness. It isn't split personality as people believe it is, it's a split between what's real and what isn't. Its delusions, hearing voices, trying to kill yourself or others, it's bad. I lost my mother to this horrific illness, it isn't to be mocked and it certainly isn't someone being lovely one day and "evil" the next. Or maybe it is in this case, I don't know, but it's not ok to be laughing about calling her crazy, evil and sacking her. Anna says in the vlog "she was literally insane, like I'm not even exaggerating, there was something wrong, she was crazy".

Anna is ignorant, her apology is crap when she's laughing through it and continuing to call the person "evil", and for somebody that has "eating disorder survivor" in her bio, I'm just done with this. And I'm done with all the sympathy she gets on this forum because she has a mental health disorder and can't help how she is. She's bitched about her in laws, neglects her kids, made racist comments, laughed at homeless people, looks down her nose on everyone, and now this. All Anna's problems are due to being a stuck up snob, not her eating disorder. She isn't controlled, she isn't trodden down, she's just a horrible person with too much ego.
Blue hearts for Anna when someone suggests to her that her clothes might be a little too small, but it's OK to call someone with a mental illness 'crazy' and mock them for everyone to see?! Just because Anna feels that her mental illness is above some else's mental illness doesn't make it ok for her to bully someone! And it just shows how twisted and narcissistic she is, as long as this woman was useful to her she was OK, but, without having seen the live, I suspect the cleaner did or said something that upset princess Anna, and she dropped her like hot coals after her being there for Anna through all this. And btw, Anna also laughed through her miscarriage, laughed through retelling the story of how she hit E2 with a spanner and cried laughing through telling a story about throwing a chair at Jonathan.

I know it's exhausting, but those are the opportunities to take five minutes and write to their remaining sponsors, sitting back and saying nothing is what is enabling them at this point.

And I'm sending you a big virtual hug and blessings to your mum ❤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m so sorry this disgusting woman has joked about something so personal to you. I lost my mum to alcohol addiction and although not the same and I don’t mean to make it about myself, the way they both joke about alcoholism and joke about Jonathan being drunk all the time triggers me also. They. Are. Scum. They have no idea what it’s like to lose a loved one to mental illness, they don’t live in the real world. I really hope you’re okay ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I remember an insta story where Anna said she didn’t believe that eating disorders were a mental illness and that she thinks they are down to diet and that insulting and misleading trivialisation of the mental illness with the highest mortality rate was the moment I decided I would never watch anything of hers again- does anyone else remember this?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember an insta story where Anna said she didn’t believe that eating disorders were a mental illness and that she thinks they are down to diet and that insulting and misleading trivialisation of the mental illness with the highest mortality rate was the moment I decided I would never watch anything of hers again- does anyone else remember this?
Probably exactly because she thinks people with a mental illness are less than, or as Jonathan said 'broken', so she doesn't want to fall into this category. People purely exist to make Anna feel validated and better, so anything goes as long as Anna can feel good about Anna and doesn't have to change a thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.