SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of disagree. I’m not against boys wearing dresses but I think school is school. It’s not about expressing your true self and trying to push boundaries, it’s the same reason why girls have to wear their hair up and aren’t allowed to wear makeup or unnatural hair colours. You’re there to learn and you can be expressive outside of school. But we all know this isn’t about Eduardo, and we’re probably going to expect a tiktok later today of how Eddie was teased for wearing a dress

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m not 100% against boys wearing dresses/skirts to school, but I do think it is something that should be thought through for a long time before actually doing it. It is a big deal. The kids at school are always going to remember he wore a dress, even if in a year or two he decides he doesn’t want to wear them anymore.
I personally think those choices shouldn’t be made until at least high school, where the teenager is able to make their own decision. Eduardo is way too young to have made that decision by himself, plus he won’t understand the consequences. How convenient that Eduardo decides to wear a dress to school when J is about to release a book on gender identity! Not suspicious at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I don't understand what this man is trying to do, them poor kids having to listen to all these inappropriate comments whilst their mother just sits and laughs. This real jonathon is him swearing and just not having to edit it out of vlog.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Word of warning to everyone - don't watch J's new instagram stories. Trust me! 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched for a while, but why’s Jonathan gone all Gordon Ramsay, swearing every other word on Instagram ?

Reactions: 4
Word of warning to everyone - don't watch J's new instagram stories. Trust me! 🤢
all I can do is lol, nothing more 😂 will forever wonder where his huge ego is coming from, thinking he‘s ne new style icon brad pitt lookalike. just..... no words. wonder how anna feels that he stole her tiktok leggings 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's bought himself a skirt and he's wearing it with THOSE leggings! 😳 try black leggings Jonathan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What is that skirt thing he has on him! The ugliest thing I’ve ever seen and the fact he’s continuing to wear Anna’s leggings....is he trying to ease his audience into the idea that he likes to wear women’s clothes, will that be the big announcement

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah, Jono, and while you're trying to push the serious narrative about your son's gender fluidity don't forget to insert the clip of you shaking your ass in those bloody green leggings. How revolting. I agree with the others that Eduardo is way too young to comprehend what his parents are trying to shove down his throat. And for the whole world to see. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If he thinks just wearing a skirt now suddenly makes him 'trans' or 'non binary' or whatever, he needs to know there is more to women than wearing skirts.... and a man wearing womens clothes isn't as modern and ground breaking as he thinks its is

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry but I do not for one second believe Anna is totally fine with her husband now being a cross dresser. This newest development 100% proves what we've all said for years! Their relationship is nothing more then a codependency and he's her gay best friend. To clarify I know him cross dressing does not mean he's gay as plenty of men who cross dress are still only attracted to women but in this case I'm gonna say he's probably bisexual if not completely gay but won't admit it as he's buried it for so long.

Also why didn't he post the picture of himself in the skirt on his IG feed and make a tiktok video about it straight away like he does to Eduardo!!??🤬
bleep has no problem using his kid for clout and views but he's making sure to only put out bits and pieces about his own gender issues. Asshole!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
If he thinks just wearing a skirt now suddenly makes him 'trans' or 'non binary' or whatever, he needs to know there is more to women than wearing skirts.... and a man wearing womens clothes isn't as modern and ground breaking as he thinks its is
And aman wearing womens clothes is just that, nothingmore ,nothing less,

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I do not for one second believe Anna is totally fine with her husband now being a cross dresser. This newest development 100% proves what we've all said for years! Their relationship is nothing more then a codependency and he's her gay best friend.
I can see Anna having one of her laughing fits when she sees him wearing that skirt!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
maybe an unpopular opinon but I don‘t really think he‘s in that bad of a situation re his mental health. he‘s just an attention bleep, always has been. everything he does is always calculated, there is never and has never been anything natural re his whole sacconejoly“career“.
his „new me“ is just another sick stunt to try to make more money (new book, motivational speaker etc). he said himself on IG a few days ago „now it‘s his time“ to be the center of attention and he loves the positive feedback he gets from his followers because he has such s huge ego and thinks he‘s the second coming of christ (ist that how you say it?).
Yep, I think it’s more his excitement than anything else, he’s far to afraid of being properly open about his sexuality hence having to be so crass publicly about annal and sex ( whoops! )

Her stating on her insta live that he is being evasive about his journey shows on they are so in this together. Both disgusting low level sneaky exploiting tit parents.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, ladies with significant others here, let's just pat ourselves on the back for not choosing creepy immature brats for partners. I could only imagine if my husband turned up in tight leggings and a skirt at age 41 and started the journey of finding himself. Lol. At this point, you have to feel almost sorry for these poor bastards. And I say "almost" because J had that creepy vibe about him for ages

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep, I think it’s more his excitement than anything else, he’s far to afraid of being properly open about his sexuality hence having to be so crass publicly about annal and sex ( whoops! )

Her stating on her insta live that he is being evasive about his journey shows on they are so in this together. Both disgusting low level sneaky exploiting tit parents.
If he really wants to make an absolute fool of himself and make himself a real laughing stock, I really don't care, as long as he's no longer doing it with any of his children. The sad thing, however, is that with his very low intelligence and zero understanding, he is also making a mockery of gay and transgender people and that is not OK.

• Sad
  • Heart
Not even bothered he’s wearing a dress, he’s a cute lil lad but I am worried about the bullying not from the kids even, but their parents? People are MEAN. I had short hair as kid bc I have a weird illness thing and the comments stay with me to this day. I hope he’s okay:(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He used his son to test the waters and break 'the barrier', so he can now walk around in Anna's yoga pants. He's such a coward to ruin his son's future and have children at school bully him while he has the comfort of staying at home, turn off comments, block everyone and never have to face anyone he doesn't want to, -while E2 has to face the consequences of what Jonathan does every single day! And it's always like this, you never see children this young being transgender, they usually don't care, neither should they, about gender and sexuality, it's always the mother or the father who lives through them and puts ideas in their heads.
He never considers what the school might think about their uniform being used for J's nefarious purposes!

• Sad
Notice he uses ‘looks like a barista’

There is as much chance of him coming out as being bi/gender fluid as annal knowing the line up for line of duty 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.