SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Emily’s are back because a few of us on here have accused him of faking the accounts to make himself look good so now is he trying to prove otherwise??? 🤣 How bleeping BIZARRE and suspicious....
Oh so they're back to bootlicking Johnboy then?! 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I really hope Emilia does not get forced into the music industry. Looking at previous child models/disney stars/singers they have been sold by their parents and suffered further trauma and abuse. Jonathan and Anna wouldn’t think twice about doing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I really hope Emilia does not get forced into the music industry. Looking at previous child models/disney stars/singers they have been sold by their parents and suffered further trauma and abuse. Jonathan and Anna wouldn’t think twice about doing it.
In the nicest possible way I don't think the music industry would take her even if J shoved her with all his might. 🤷‍♀️
Go look up videos of Christina Aguilera, Demi Lavato, hell even Britney spears singing at Emilia's age. You'll quickly see the difference.

Reactions: 32
There’s a massive difference, I agree.
In the nicest possible way I don't think the music industry would take her even if J shoved her with all his might. 🤷‍♀️
Go look up videos of Christina Aguilera, Demi Lavato, hell even Britney spears singing at Emilia's age. You'll quickly see the difference.

Reactions: 7
Oh jeez... of course only Jonathan would be delusional enough to write an autobiography about himself. I don’t think even the most famous youtubers have done this, apart from fiction books😂
It will be full of lies. Should be in the fiction category.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It really struck me when I saw this image in the vlog today of Anna filming Eduardo you can see in the mirror the reflection of Anna holding up the camera to film Eduardo just what the reality is for the kids having that camera in there face every single day and what the kids are looking at every single day which is there parents holding a camera when they are talking to them about everyday things like hair or whatever else it may be and how this is there normal. It's such an invasion to their privacy. Its so, so wrong! These poor kids don’t know any different though that’s the really sad part.

153718EC-33E7-491B-9B48-E73B9207214B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I really want to scoop Eduardo up and protect him from this environment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It really struck me when I saw this image in the vlog today of Anna filming Eduardo you can see in the mirror the reflection of Anna holding up the camera to film Eduardo just what the reality is for the kids having that camera in there face every single day and what the kids are looking at every single day which is there parents holding a camera when they are talking to them about everyday things like hair or whatever else it may be and how this is there normal. It's such an invasion to their privacy. Its so, so wrong! These poor kids don’t know any different though that’s the really sad part.

View attachment 539198
I think he was looking at his hair in the view finder because he couldnt reach the mirror.. no one wanted to fix his hair, no one wanted to help him to look in the actual mirror & they could have done the decency of not filming it if he was going to use the view finder. It is soo sad how much he hated his hair... he doesnt want long hair, he has now gone to school with hair he doesnt like and all in front of his face. If that one ruin someones self esteem and confidence, im not sure what will.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think he was looking at his hair in the view finder because he couldnt reach the mirror.. no one wanted to fix his hair, no one wanted to help him to look in the actual mirror & they could have done the decency of not filming it if he was going to use the view finder. It is soo sad how much he hated his hair... he doesnt want long hair, he has now gone to school with hair he doesnt like and all in front of his face. If that one ruin someones self esteem and confidence, im not sure what will.
I was talking about having a camera in his face which I happened to see the reflection of in the mirror in todays vlog and what that looks like for the kids every single day seeing & talking to the camera whilst having a conversation with their parents which is incredibly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

View attachment 539198
To the kids it's probably "normal" and definitely all they know even if they go to visit their Grandmas there's a camera in their face. But as they get older and maybe do sleepovers at their friends houses then they'll see it's it's not so normal at all. (Unless of course their friends parents are also bloggers)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The swearing makes me laugh bc it’s like a kid tryna be cool infront of their mates 😂😭 he might swear normally but him suddenly doing it on stories is giving me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was talking about having a camera in his face which I happened to see the reflection of in the mirror in todays vlog and what that looks like for the kids every single day seeing & talking to the camera whilst having a conversation with their parents which is incredibly sad.
remember when they used to put stickers on the camera so that the kids look at it correctly?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
He is absolutely off the rails isn’t he 😬 (pun not intended bc he’s a train station 😭😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
he really thinks "acknowledge the cloud then ignore the cloud , bim have good day" is an answer to depression...He's on that "choose happiness wagon" isn't he...We all know what it lead to, look at Shaytard...
he's taking the train in sports leggings ??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anna had basically just called her old cleaning lady schizophrenic on insta. Basically said she was nice one day and pure evil the next. How lovely of her 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Is anyone listening to anna at the min on Instagram!!
I listened to about 1 min of it where she was rambling about Jonos “journey” and comparing it to her ED before just had to leave it for my own sanity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.