SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - title by me!

Nothing much to report for the recap. Same tit, different day...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right now I feel that Andy is the most normal one out of the bunch. He's only two so he has plenty of time to learn the ways of his messed-up family, but maybe he will be the rebel. He was repeating what he's been told so that the whole f them in the face thing was learned from one of his siblings, parent, song, tik tok, or a tv show. He knew it was wrong because he looked down and wouldn't repeat it so he could have used language like this in the past and got in trouble. Jojo had the nerve to leave this in and Anal added to the problem by laughing at it and getting a sibling involved to push the situation further. It's troubling that she finds things like this funny and Jojo thinks this is content people should be watching about his family. FFS now everyone knows their 2 year old can cuss. That will make for interesting playdates in the future or when someone in the k-2/3 preschool comes home telling everyone to f it.
I think he's cute and is a bright spot in that gray house. I also like the slight little stutter he has when he is in a rush to talk, which I'm sure he'll grow out of.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can I just say last night I was bored so I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary and I was appalled! So much to pick apart but the worst bit for me was when Anna said ‘if the kids said they didn’t wanna be filmed I’d say..well do you like your life? Do you like going to private school?’
THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WITCH. You don’t do that to your children. You give them the best start you believe you can do they can thrive, not so you can use it as a stick to beat them with to justify YOUR life choices

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Can I just say last night I was bored so I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary and I was appalled! So much to pick apart but the worst bit for me was when Anna said ‘if the kids said they didn’t wanna be filmed I’d say..well do you like your life? Do you like going to private school?’
THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU WITCH. You don’t do that to your children. You give them the best start you believe you can do they can thrive, not so you can use it as a stick to beat them with to justify YOUR life choices
Pretty sure the kids would be just as happy in a "normal" school. A is really up her own arse. Her and J are supposed to provide for them not the kids making the money for private fees. I'm sure they'd much rather the money in a trust fund for when they're older in life than private fees to make their parents look like they've more money and class than they do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I just saw on J’s stories that he was taken out of mainstream school at 10 years old because of his ADHD. Did anyone else know this?? I’ve never heard that before.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I just saw on J’s stories that he was taken out of mainstream school at 10 years old because of his ADHD. Did anyone else know this?? I’ve never heard that before.
He made a video a while back talking about his childhood ADD and mental issues, I can’t remember which video it was though. Maybe someone else can find it? Clearly he hasn’t got the proper help for it though. I mean that’s not something that goes away, later in life can evolve into ADHD, and a whole other stem of issues, which may be a large part of the problem... just had a look at the symptoms in adulthood....
Adult ADHD symptoms may include:

• Impulsiveness
  • Disorganization and problems prioritizing
  • Poor time management skills
  • Problems focusing on a task
  • Trouble multitasking
  • Excessive activity or restlessness
  • Poor planning
  • Low frustration tolerance
  • Frequent mood swings
  • Problems following through and completing tasks
  • Hot temper
  • Trouble coping with stress
It all makes sense. Why doesn’t the family do something I just don’t understand. Or maybe they have tried and they’ve given up?? Seriously him and Anna both seem to have a huge amount of mental illness/damage that was never addressed properly and now look what it’s doing to those poor children. The two of them are so mentally unwell and unfit to parent in their states of mind... not that they’re doing the parenting I guess as it seems they’re being raised by the nanny...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Using a little girl's underwear as a thumbnail... a day after a vlog titled "Our nanny has left us!!" when talking about a nanny whose husband moved to the States so she could no longer work for them several years ago. This is the guy who claims to not use click-bait and never puts stuff out there that could either attract sickos or be used by sickos :mad:

And yes, they look too big for Alessia, but you can see in her hands and on the counter, there are more pants, and they're clearly Disney/Princess/pink themed, so they must be for Alessia or Emilia and the mistake was likely that they're too big or something, still, it's disgusting as he clearly used a thumbnail WITH Alessia to make this implication!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Using a little girl's underwear as a thumbnail... a day after a vlog titled "Our nanny has left us!!" when talking about a nanny whose husband moved to the States so she could no longer work for them several years ago. This is the guy who claims to not use click-bait and never puts stuff out there that could either attract sickos or be used by sickos :mad:

And yes, they look too big for Alessia, but you can see in her hands and on the counter, there are more pants, and they're clearly Disney/Princess/pink themed, so they must be for Alessia or Emilia and the mistake was likely that they're too big or something, still, it's disgusting as he clearly used a thumbnail WITH Alessia to make this implication!

he did this a few years ago with emilia too.. it was a thumbnail of anna holding up pants and a title saying about emilia buying her own clothes :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

I can't see the video. Has it been took down?

Reactions: 6
Love the title! Can't believe Anna encouraged Andrea to repeat the rude sentence he said! The best thing you can do if a small child says a bad word is to ignore it and not make a scene out of it, especially laughing! You firmly tell them not to say that word as it is bad! She's setting him up to be swearing like a sailor in nursery as he thinks it's funny!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wasn't anna the one that said they would never film anything that would embarass the kids or get them bullied, well having someone's underwear in the thumbnail does both of those!! 😡 Poor kids

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It's a members-only video, you can fetch HD versions of every thumbnail, not just the free ones.

Yes, it was Anna who said to Stacey that they would never show potty training, tantrums, the kids being upset or other situations that the kids could find embarrassing later on in life. She said this AFTER they put several vlogs up of a then already 4-5 year old Eduardo telling the camera how he pooed on the floor in the middle of a room at school and in another vlog they showed everyone how Eduardo put poo under his own bed to hide it.

And, like I said, Jonathan told Stacey that he's very careful not to put clips out that could be miss-used by peados, that he might have done that earlier on but that he's now more careful. This was BEFORE he started out on TikTok, back then with Emilia in videos that were clearly ambiguous, showing her with her legs spread and other stuff that I don't even want to write about. There were always so many comments that were completely inappropriate and targeted at Emilia, people told him, he still went on to do many more of those videos, it's what shot him to TikTok fame in the first place, because this place is obviously filled with predators. And all the times he put vlogs out with Alessia's private parts exposed, Emilia in a sports top, he can't say he doesn't know?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He went to "special school because he lived in his own fantasy world" is what he said before.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.