Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Did he seriously go into London to a business meeting this morning wearing leggings?! I don't care if you're a man or a woman, but showing up in tights to a meeting is just disrespectful. Let's hope it was a meeting with his therapist to adjust the meds, this gay pirate version of Jonathan gets exhausting fast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Can’t believe he said that in front of his kids. Quite telling as well that the immediate reaction was a panicked a ‘No.. don’t get drunk!’ From them as well. I feel really sorry for those kids sometimes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m so angry. I’ve only just seen their stories.
The ONLY thing Jonathan wanted to speak about was the dress. When Eduardo left the car, he hardly spoke about it, and when he spoke about ANYTHING else he was shut down. “Do you like my picture” “YEAH BUT LISTEN EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOUR DAY AT SCHOOL WENT WITH A DRESS!!”

Then the first thing he spoke to Emilia about was Eduardo going to school in a dress. Fucking leave the kids alone. You fucking absolute creep.

Eduardo made absolutely no big deal of it, but yet again his dad was there shoving a camera in his face giving him attention simply because he put a fucking dress on.
Get a grip, stop living your fantasies through your fucking child

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
their recent vlog broke my heart, E2 upset because he didn’t like his hair, saying he needed his wig. They’ve instilled in this little boy that to be beautiful he has to wear wigs and dresses. It’s so sad seeing how he’s not confident without them. (probably because they only tell him how beautiful he is when he’s in them). He’s such a beautiful little boy, it’s so sad to see this kind of insecurity in such a young child

• Sad

Kelly1479

i actually find funny ( and sad) that for him swearing ( aka saying fuck ans shit alternatively with "like" and "you know what i mean") is is new personna...sounds like a pre teen swearing for the first time.
Surely him swearing constantly now will hinder them getting sponsorship deals, I doubt businesses would want to project that image out to the world! There’s a time and a place for swearing, I’m guilty of it too but never in a professional setting or all over social media and technically social media is his “professional setting”. Seems like he’s really trying to shake off his wholesome family content persona which is what they’ve been about for 10 years, strange career move!

• Heart
  • Sad

Emilychar

Chatty Member
What the hell is going on!!!! Did he really just say “let’s get drunk and have sex” in front of the kids!? And Emilia wasn’t even shocked! What the hell is going on in that house. This further confirms that the kids should not be around these horrible parents any longer. They deserve a nice home with loving parents who do not say things like that in front of them. I am honestly disgusted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

LHRXX

Long time reader here.. Why does he sound like a 12 year old that has been allowed to hang out with his mates down the park and can now swear without his parents hearing?

• Haha

Scandalous_Purpose

that comment about medication was really shitty tbh. if someone wants to take medication to help alleviate the symptoms and side affects of whatever they’re seeking treatment for then go for it!!! people shouldn’t be shamed because of it. jonathan clearly thinks he’s somehow superior to others because he doesn’t “need” medication which is just super obnoxious and ill informed of him but what’s new

• Heart

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Look at these duckface selfies, he‘s so full of himself! blerk.
He thinks he is IT when he does that Zoolander pout 🤮
You're an alcohol dependant father of four whose wife visibly recoils from your touch and goes to bed at 8pm to avoid you, you're not close to any family or friends as you push them away with your narcissistic ways and your income is going swiftly down the drain. What a catch.

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Using a little girl's underwear as a thumbnail... a day after a vlog titled "Our nanny has left us!!" when talking about a nanny whose husband moved to the States so she could no longer work for them several years ago. This is the guy who claims to not use click-bait and never puts stuff out there that could either attract sickos or be used by sickos :mad:

And yes, they look too big for Alessia, but you can see in her hands and on the counter, there are more pants, and they're clearly Disney/Princess/pink themed, so they must be for Alessia or Emilia and the mistake was likely that they're too big or something, still, it's disgusting as he clearly used a thumbnail WITH Alessia to make this implication!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The way he flits his eyes around the entire time while talking. He honestly seems like a psychopath! It’s just awful to watch the car crash that is going to be these children’s lives. He’s trying to set Emilia up to be some sort of ‘pop star’. It’s like they are his little robots that he has created to send out in the world to make money for him.

I’ve also realised how different Anna is when she talks to her phone in her early morning rants and is makeup free. She seems softer and more natural. Then move on to her videos where she is transformed and caked in make up and she is like a totally different person. Narcissistic, annoying, acting like a spoilt little princess.

Their home is a set, their parents are constantly ‘on’ and acting, the kids have an inflated sense of self because of the way their parents plaster them all over the internet and make them think they are more amazing then they are, the mother has a skewed sense of body positivity and health, the father has an assortment of issues and seems to be setting up to come out with some sort of gender or sexuality crisis. They must be so confused... what’s normal? Is being a girl or a boy normal? Do they have to have something special or different to get their parents attention. Is being skinny or fat normal? Is eating vegetables good or bad? Pasta and pizza every second day. A nanny, cleaner, dog walker. Parents that don’t spend any time with their kids. It’s so very sad.
I have three kids. Aged from 2 to 7. None of them have ever referenced weight (like Eduardo calling his Barbie fat), they have never used swear words, none of them have ever questioned about race or gender... because we just let them be. They are innocent little kids. They don’t need to be making these sorts of decisions at this age...
My heart just breaks for these innocent kids caught up in such a toxic home. No they may not be physically abused, they have a clean home and warm beds, food in their tummies, clean clothes on their back and a roof over their heads - but I would put money on the fact that these children are going to grow up with a multitude of issues and really battle to survive and thrive in the real world.
Rant over.

To add to my rant, they are also going to have a very warped sense of what a loving relationship should be. With parents that constantly bicker at each other and pull each other apart with no love or affection shown to each other. They are like high school housemates rather than mature loving parents being role models for their children.
Watch their vlog from a couple of months ago. KIDS CAN’T HANDLE LOCKDOWN ANYMORE! From 7.28 and the way Jonathan talks to Anna about using the too small top that he bought her as motivation to lose weight... this is his wife who has been extremely public about her intense and serious many years long battle with an eating disorder... and her husband speaks to her so flippantly like that. It’s no wonder she is screwed up .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the change in e2 is huge!! His spark is gone. He looks totally drained and as someone said dead behind the eyes. Social services should be involved 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Emilychar

Chatty Member
So, let me get this straight.. Jonathan’s “true self” is actually just the same annoying Jonathan we’ve seen all these years but he swears? Wow J, how wild and crazy! We already knew about him not completely identifying with being a male.. I’m pretty sure we’ve known that for quite a while. Idk. He seems the same to me 😂 his story this morning is so dramatic.... “Hello, my name is Jonathan and this is me” give us a break 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

pineapples22

Reading the comments here I'm surprised yet again at the sympathy towards Anna. She can leave at any time, but don't forget this is a woman who has never ever once looked after her 4 children alone, in the house nor outside. Ever. How can she leave? She has no desire to! She isn't suffering or stuck in this relationship, she relishes in it. J is having an actual mental breakdown and his wife doesn't care. Either because she's so narcissistic she doesn't notice or because she knows it'll be good for money. But whatever reason, she actively is choosing to stay and is not at all miserable in their situation because she's put herself into this golden prison and loves it. She doesn't ever have to leave the house, there's money for designer clothes and somebody else looks after her kids for her.

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I mean we all already know that him ‘coming out’ would gain him nothing but a short spike in interest/views, what then? Just like putting poor E2 in full drag for shock effect got boring quite quickly. And he already ‘kindly’ did the ‘outing’ for his then six year old by making a video about him titled OUR SON IS GAY. Talking about a child’s sexuality is nothing short of predatory.

And sexuality/identity IS NOT A CAREER, it always amazes me how some people think they’re interesting because of who they like to shag or what they like to wear. Ever seen a straight person on a magazine cover announcing it to world? No, so in making being gay such a big deal you’re actually doing the opposite of normalising.

And Schofield can do one, I feel for his wife whom he selfishly stole her ‘best’ years from, imagine being middle aged, thinking you’ve married the love of your life and are now going to enjoy getting older together, only for him to detonate that bomb and pull the carpet from under her feet! Being gay is not an excuse to destroy someone’s life because you ‘weren’t ready yet to live authentically’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Wow, that vlog! She spent most of the time talking about how her brown hair is ashy blond??? She has brown roots. Then she proceeds to say that Eddy's hair is also blonde. Is she delusional or am I color blind. Why is she soo focused on blond hair? Most kids go through different stages of hair color. I don't really know many people that's hair color has been consistent from birth to adulthood. A-1's hair could get as dark as E-1's as she ages. It's like she'd lose her mind if someone told her that her hair color is brown.
I can't believe she forgot her kid. How do you forget your kid? So now we know that little routine of her tucking her at night is a lie.
She's always been stupidly obsessed with the kids hair and eye colour..... she was in complete denial for weeks that Andrea was ginger....at one point she said he had rose gold coloured hair. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Jonathan’s over exaggerated speech about how Eduardo is going to change the world and inspire girls/boys... nah bro, he ain’t, none of this is new and trans people have been a thing for yeaaaars

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Anna thinks being stupid is some kind of cool personality trait.
It's like they're both stuck at like 15/16 years old.....you know in school there's always that one girl who thinks being ditsy makes them attractive to boys....then there's the boys who think acting like they don't give a F and swearing is cool and attractive....god their children will outgrow them by maturity soon enough.

• Sad
  • Heart