SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s behaving like a psychopath. If you read back old threads on Guru Gossiper from like 7 or 8 years ago, you’ll be sickened.

These types of people get away with stuff in plain sight because their behaviour is so calculating and fantasy driven, observers can’t believe what they’re seeing is genuinely sinister.

Edit: rephrased

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t think he’s been this bad before. I watched their vlogs up until Alessia was about a year old. I read on here now and then. Decided to watch his stories yesterday and was really shocked. I am no
fan of Anna but I would have a lot of respect for her if she would stand up for her children and walk the duck away from that man. Anna clearly has her own issues but I think he has contributed to a lot of her difficulties over the years. I think the lack of money is really scaring him now and he’s prepared to say anything whether it’s true or not.

I’d actually be terrified to sleep in the same house as him with how he is acting.
I think he may always have been like this or similar but he had management to keep his crazy at bay til now. Now he's his own boss nothing is off limits and frankly he doesn't care so will do anything for money

• Angry
Reactions: 20
'you know like' 'you know' 'like' 'you know what i mean like...' those are the only words he can say i swear. also he can never look at the camera for more than 2 seconds at a time. he's coming across very confused and increasingly unstable. he needs help!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok
I’d be very surprised if JJ took off- he enjoys the fame and particularly $$,too much. Gushing flattery goes far in maintaining an ego in someone with poor self-esteem. I was as fooled as many until the Alesia scandal. Now I’m simply disgusted. I can’t even look at their faces.

Imo, he’s gay or bisexual. The sexual assault he described a few years back may well have happened, but odd that he found himself in that position. Maybe I’m ignorant, but to believe there were no signals from him toward the gay man is far-fetched. I’ve laughed everytime he‘s made sexual innuendos, and there’ve been many, toward AS. Fake.

Why would she’ve settled for him way back? Stars in her eyes,naive,flattered that he put her in his video? He has always been full of energy ( ADHD? Didn’t realize that) determined to make $$$. His childhood made a mess of him and he’s been struggling to ‘make it‘ every since. Material stuff never fills that void. They’ve never ‘got‘ it that their children need more than toys and a private education- stability and genuinely caring, attentive parenting will always mean more to a child’s development and future mental health.
I’m very behind. Has Jonathan “come out” or planning to? What’s this adventure or do we not know yet?
It will be a load of nothing, he's reeling you all in, playing with ye.

Definitely B

Reactions: 19
'you know like' 'you know' 'like' 'you know what i mean like...' those are the only words he can say i swear. also he can never look at the camera for more than 2 seconds at a time. he's coming across very confused and increasingly unstable. he needs help!
I noticed that too! I heard people struggle to make eye contact, or in this case look directly at the camera when they are lying or when they’re thinking of what to say next

Reactions: 18
Those poor children, that’s all that matters and neither parent is present physically, emotionally or mentally 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The ERs and the rest of the video pals appear to have dropped off the discord in the last 4-7 days. They're probably still commenting on members only but we'll never really know

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He asked Anal if she'd divorce him. Of course not. He can say or do whatever he wants because of the lifestyle. Like I said he can come out as whatever he decides, he's not going to change a thing. If starts wearing dresses and wigs I don't think the channel will survive. Most of us, unless you started in the beginning came to the channel for the kids, not to see some grown-ass man discover himself.

Reactions: 12
in his last videos he uploaded he sounded drunk, the way he was struggling to get sentences out and his eyes just dead in his head. I really hope he gets help soon, this all just screams insanity.

also side note but his head looked so big compared to his body, i couldn’t take him seriously, he looked like a lil bobble head

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna who claims to have her whole day organised to fit in her "full time job" "full time mum of four" admits today that she has bad time management in the vlog. She's fallen off her Italian then says "there's not enough hours in the day, well I mean there is, it's just poor time management"
Forgetting to put your child to bed two days in a row is awful. She was just lying in bed on her ipad waiting for her to come tell her to go to bed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think he’s on drugs. I’ve seen people on coke when I was younger and he’s acting exactly like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Side note just to comment that I am so glad that I found this forum. I am loving this little community. It is comforting to know there are others who share the same views and we all see clearly what is going on when so many others are blind... You all are great! And thanks for some of the laughs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought Izzy finished up working for that clown cause on J recent IG stories he referenced her that he was running behind in getting some work in to her that she was waiting for.

And by the way Jonathan you now saying your new buzz words duck, Fuckers, bleeping for all to hear like you did on your IG stories today ain't gonna make you some cool kid on the block you sound like some try hard fool. Grow up!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
In the ig stories he asks all the kids "who loves daddy the most?", both E2 and A1 scream to say they do, and J notices only A1. They only see E2 when he is able to make $$$. I know it's a stupid silly situation but I have a feeling E2 gets those daily and I always feel so sad seeing him disappointed

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anal needs to pack up her stuff and take the kids back to her mum's in Ireland, people would have more respect for her. She could put the kids in a local free school and get a part time job in fashion, like she wanted to do before Jono ruined it for her.

Reactions: 24
In the ig stories he asks all the kids "who loves daddy the most?", both E2 and A1 scream to say they do, and J notices only A1. They only see E2 when he is able to make $$$. I know it's a stupid silly situation but I have a feeling E2 gets those daily and I always feel so sad seeing him disappointed
How can this kind of behaviour be “parentgoals”? And this is not a one time silly thing, this is a constant contest between the children.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I watched his latest Instagram video. He seems completely fake and insincere. He's actually acting! This man is a joke. A dangerous one at that though. He's willing to go to any lengths for views! Those poor kids have the most unstable and selfish parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.