SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, he's really losing the plot isn't he? His last reel, the "dear Jonathan", talking about himself in third person.
the subtitles :ROFLMAO:

again with the meat machine???

I truly truly don't understand the swearing, in his 7 story rant about bitcoin and hustling he swore 14 times😂 that is not normal at all, he's completely forcing it
of course and since he has zero vocabulary... he's on "duck" on repeat

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought everyone got over the whole “no one knows the real me” phase in their late teens

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god, Eduardo being so upset by his natural hair and finally giving up and saying "I need the wig" to feel good enough to go to school broke my heart :( what has Jonathan done to him by constantly putting him in wigs and dresses and giving him attention for wearing wigs, dresses, heels and make up? No seven year old should be so insecure and feel like he needs a stupid wig to feel good about himself

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Doesn’t he realise how boring he is?! He’s saying so much but not actually saying anything of importance

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna's outfit from today's member-only vlog is the exact same as she wore in yesterday's regular vlog. The regular vlog didn't include Anna picking up the A's, it looks as though the members-only vlogs are just unused excerpts from the regular vlog, or vice-versa. Way to create additional value for paying members...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
with jonathan thinking he’s somehow superior than others for not taking meds and anna quitting therapy after one session, i wouldn’t be surprised if these two were anti-vaxxers

Reactions: 25
Omg
That live.... my ears are going to bleed...
I am only 5 min in and I already feel like I can’t take it. She really is pure snob! Her whole demeanor and body language just screams LOOK AT ME!! ADORE ME!!! ME ME ME!!!!
Anna needs a good hard slap of “wake the duck up” and this witch needs to seriously HUMBLE HERSELF! That constantly hair flipping and batting of her eyelashes nonstop and “like” this and “like” that droning on and on boasting about herself..... DEAR GOD. And the comment about the lady who gifted (of course) their Disney headbands, she flippantly keeps saying “I can’t remember who it was” and “I don’t know what her name is.” WOW.... you probably shouldn’t say that.... This is so bad... this needs a stop put to it... My face the entire time like 😬😬😬😬🤯.... honest to God I have never seen somebody more narcissistic.... and I mean that with all sincerity. In Anna’s words... “There is something really wrong with her.” I don’t know if I can stomach through the part about her nasty comments about her former cleaning lady.... I’m sure I’ll be back to comment more later if I can actually suffer through the rest of it.... somebody needs to smack that asshole attitude right out of her and put her in her place, sorry not sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I really don’t want to give him views but mans like a train wreck and I simply cannot divert my eyes. Remember those fake deep tumblr quotes? Same exact energy but with an extra dash of 12 year old edginess

Both of these oxygen thieves need their kids taken off them
09757F17-5D1C-414C-B52B-B01B2506D763.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
All I see is crazy & evil right here.
Screenshot_20210419-142713.png

Sounds like someone who would rather live in a fantasy world & not have their little bubble popped to face reality. Doesn't like dealing with people giving it to them straight, which I suspect J's mom's deceased partner probably told it to him that way all the time.
Screenshot_20210421-112856.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve never followed this guy but watched him with weird morbid curiosity from afar and now I feel like I’m watching a really badly acted violent scene in a movie and I just can’t avert my eyes! What the hell is going on?! His poor poor kids!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
again with the meat machine???
Thankfully the subtitles think he's on about meeting people 😅 maybe that's what he means rather than his meat machine which tbh none of us ever want to hear about or see 😅

Starting to wonder if he's just spending the next couple weeks telling us in code that he's just going to openly swear in his videos at this point 😂

And a PS
Emily Rose (Emily Holden) insta is followed by Part Time Working Mummy too.
Who is she. Starting to wonder if it's just some fake account at this stage for sharing stuff for dodgy "influencers"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When he said "I'm a master-chameleon, I could, and I still can, assimilate into any personality role that my survival requires." "... it would result in me becoming the best version of that personality" I was just thinking, when is he going to finally switch into "I'm going to be a decent father"-mode?

I still think he's in his manic phase of his manic depression, magnified by his growing desperation to run out of money and having to fade into being a nobody again, having to work for a living, not having 'fans'. I think that's his worst nightmare, not being 'special' anymore and not getting special treatment, no longer being famous. Maybe that's why he thinks his childhood was so rough, because he was expected to do what everyone else has to do, but he thought he was special and deserved to be treated that way? Wait, isn't this a textbook narcissist trait?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Anna's outfit from today's member-only vlog is the exact same as she wore in yesterday's regular vlog. The regular vlog didn't include Anna picking up the A's, it looks as though the members-only vlogs are just unused excerpts from the regular vlog, or vice-versa. Way to create additional value for paying members...

It's nice to see Anna looking so mean and rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210421_185030.jpg

Don't know about the rest of you but I definitely don't talk like this in front of my kids. And then for them to go no don't get drunk..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I agree with above he seems to have bipolar disorder to me. And he’s manic, lots of what he says seems very very like being manic.

Reactions: 21
It's cute how their crotches basically look identical. What's with the resting duck face?
I remember an insta story where Anna said she didn’t believe that eating disorders were a mental illness and that she thinks they are down to diet and that insulting and misleading trivialisation of the mental illness with the highest mortality rate was the moment I decided I would never watch anything of hers again- does anyone else remember this?
anna is just a bxtxh and a cxxt.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe he said that in front of his kids. Quite telling as well that the immediate reaction was a panicked a ‘No.. don’t get drunk!’ From them as well. I feel really sorry for those kids sometimes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.