SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used his son to test the waters and break 'the barrier', so he can now walk around in Anna's yoga pants. He's such a coward to ruin his son's future and have children at school bully him while he has the comfort of staying at home, turn off comments, block everyone and never have to face anyone he doesn't want to, -while E2 has to face the consequences of what Jonathan does every single day! And it's always like this, you never see children this young being transgender, they usually don't care, neither should they, about gender and sexuality, it's always the mother or the father who lives through them and puts ideas in their heads.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He is aware his son isn’t the only child in the world to do this ? I mean many many others before him have done this! So him acting the hero is pointless! Jono wearing leggings does not express he’s fluid it shows he’s bleeping lazy and these leggings are ill fitting and shows off more than ppl want to see at 8am!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Jonathan doesn’t give a flying duck about Eduardo, he gets the camera out every chance he can so he can show the world how ‘different’ he is. The poor boy isn’t an ‘icon for his generation’, every time he talks about dresses he looks timid and a little confused

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She also looks so trashy with that top and earrings, no class at all!

It wasn't Eduardo who mentioned the wig, it was Jonathan!

That photo and his quote needs to be sent to all the brands that work with them and then he'll see how much his behaviour is benefiting his family!
'Do you want the wig' knowing full well Eduardo could not wear the wig in school. What an amazing parent... sigh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
In his tiktok he talks about how he thinks its fine for Eduardo to be taken out of the bubble of safety that kids are in to be kept safe from the horrible world. HE'S SEVEN! HE ISNT GOING TO BE HARMED BEING COMING OUT OF HIS SAFE BUBBLE IN 5 OR 10 YEARS TIME. LEAVE HIM IN THE BUBBLE AND bleeping PROTECT HIM, THAT'S THE JOB OF A PARENT. HE'S GOING TO BE SO DAMAGED BY EVIL PEOPLE BRINGING HIM DOWN AS A BLOODY CHILD!
Then he goes on about how Eduardo wearing the school dress is going to inspire change and apparently that's what people are so scared of. NO WE'RE WORRIED FOR THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT

I am so mad how he's exploiting his child wearing a dress, for the world to see, and blaming the audience for being awful people terrified of change.
Apparently this is also "the end of Eduardo wearing the shirt and tie". So is he gender fluid who just likes clothes? Or storyline pushed by Jono? Definitely option 2

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
IF (and this is a big if) the school are allowing Eduardo to wear the dress instead of shirt and tie for his uniform, it is only because they believe that the child is transgender. I don't think they've watched the storyline unfold, and how much Jonathan has been pushing this in the last few months, whereas all Eduardo's life he's been mocking him. They do not see that this is used for monetary gains, and has nothing to do with supporting Eduardo.

Eduardo has been groomed throughout lockdown to not like his own hair, his own clothes. His dad was quick to suggest the wig when Eduardo was disappointed that he could not get his hair to go like the hairdresser had been able to. It's been incredible damaging, and all played out for the internet to enjoy, where it will be forever.

Alzer also @'d someone else, probably another band member. Going through his Twitter, this one showed up:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Don’t you mean when is joly coming out hahah it be like Barry manilow ffs</p>&mdash; Jonathan Kearns (@jonerkearns1980) <a href="">November 10, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(Ha, I clearly do not know how to post tweets here.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who films the exact moment a kid says this?! And Anna is there ready with the dress?? Maybe he does want to wear a dress, I’m all for kids expressing themselves and experimenting within the safety of their little world to see who they want to be. That includes school. But here, I have a huge feeling as others have said this is a staged opportunity, nothing about him wanting to promote change. He just wants to earn money and is finding ways to do it now he knows family bloggers are over.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if they consulted the school before hand. Some schools are so tight on uniform that girls can’t wear trousers or shorts even though a lot would prefer it and I know a prep school near me that doesn’t even allow girls to wear a school skirt and can only wear a dress till year 5. There’s of course no reason why a year 4 girl can’t wear a skirt but that’s just the rules 🤷🏽‍♀️
I mean if Eduardo is allowed they’ll probably have to change their entire uniform policy!
I’m intrigued to see if this will be a one time thing or will continue for the rest of the school year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think anyone at the school is going to be paying much attention to Eduardo wearing a dress they are all going to be having nightmares about seeing Jonathan in those leggings.

Why is Jonathan holding him up like that? That's really weird.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Those blumming leggings are awful, i dont get them at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does that man infuriate me more and more each day! My son has TS and he doesn't swear he has motor and vocal tics but not swearing which only effects around 10% of those who have TS. He most definitely does not have TS he just thinks he's cool by swearing and keeping in with the " young crowd " who wouldn't even swear that much tbh he just jumps on the band wagon for everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
i'm really happy for Eduardo to be allowed at school in his dress.
i think the video was a "re-enactement" of him saying he wants to wear a dress because of anna being ready with a dress in hand.
now... why does J has to make it about himself too...those leggings are ridiculous, even if a mom was to arrive at school in them.

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry if I offend anyone saying this, but parents who openly swear in front of their kids are the worst.. granted we all do occasionally without meaning to (stubbing a toe for instance) but I take my son to the play park and there’s always a group of parents in their teens/early twenties and every other word is a swear, and honestly I associate it with people who are lazy, uneducated and selfish. Children are innocent and don’t need to hear that language til it’s unavoidable, e.g school year 6/7.
I agree completely, I can’t help but look down on parents who openly swear around their children. Unfortunately my sister in law on my partners side tells her kids to duck off including their toddler! We don’t see much of them because of it. I don’t want my toddler hearing those kinds of words and it being the norm.. obviously I slip up sometimes but never intentionally and I make an effort not to. It’s disgraceful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Hey guys I’m new to this thread, I used to watch this family casually before the A’s and haven’t kept up for the last few years but I must say it’s extremely distressing watching this man basically come undone before our eyes! He’s going to take all his children down with him too.

Not sure if this has been discussed previously but his tiktok bio is so manipulative and literally PREYING on vulnerable people. “Follow if you want to be loved” duck off that is absolutely despicable. Awful little man.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m absolutely all for children being able wear whatever the hell they want regardless of what “gender” that thing is assigned to. The issue is that I cannot accept this is purely just from Eduardo’s wishes. J sees the opportunity to exploit and make money. Saying E2 is inspiring people is just a way for him to push it further.

Let him do his own thing without a camera shoved in his face or commenting on his choices and then see what he’d rather be wearing when he doesn’t feel the only way to get approval is to be a girl🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
By all means let Eduardo wear a dress to school if he wants to, I’m all for self-expression even at his age. What rubs me up the wrong way is that it’s once again being used to feed Jono’s ego. The video isn’t about “Eduardo the hero” it’s about Jonathan broadcasting the fact that Eduardo is wearing a dress to school to paint himself as the hero for letting him do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.