SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he thinks just wearing a skirt now suddenly makes him 'trans' or 'non binary' or whatever, he needs to know there is more to women than wearing skirts.... and a man wearing womens clothes isn't as modern and ground breaking as he thinks its is
Lol does he not know men have worn skirts and dresses for years and years?? Stupid man.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jonathan’s over exaggerated speech about how Eduardo is going to change the world and inspire girls/boys... nah bro, he ain’t, none of this is new and trans people have been a thing for yeaaaars

Reactions: 40
What upsets me also about all this is the fact that I was so duped by these horrendous individuals back when I used to enjoy watching them. Because I genuinely believed they were this wholesome good, down-to-earth family that I could relate to. I can NOT believe how I ever thought that or how I ever watched them. Was I that blind?? It makes mad because these were people I thought were good souls that I could be friends with in real life.... and to now see all of this panning out makes me so sick. Jonathan now even claiming basically that it was all a lie.... JUST WOW.... I am so angry that I ever spent any time at all of my life towards these shithole losers... ultimately contributing to their income.... for what???? Those children are being so misguided and damaged it’s beyond words. Where is the humanity of those “parents”??? I truly believe Anna and Jonathan have been consumed with pure evil somehow if you believe in any of that...

GOD I could just cry for those children....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
THIS! If they're embracing him 'doing as he likes' then he shouldn't have to 'get used to' something that makes him feel uncomfortable.

ALSO- THE SHOES? I'm assuming they were bought for him in the view that he will want to wear a dress to school? Fine--- but don't act like it was a shock when he said he wanted to wear them/....
The shoes were gifted they didn’t buy them for him, they were gifted a pile of girls shoes a while ago. It’s just the hooker wigs Jonny bought for E2.

I imagine the school won’t say anything for backlash of Jonny going to the press plus there is also the money side 4 lots of kids fees or letting 1 of them wear the girls uniform.

Initially I feel E2 liked all the individual positive attention from his parents the dressing in girls clothes was getting him. All the TikTok dances, all the gifted dress and shoes, wigs just for him. He was very much the forgotten child...cold showers for being “naughty” were the norm. Daddy loves it when you wear pink and dresses and wigs, your going to keep doing it.

These 2 twats of parents need professional help - they spend all day basically talking to themselves! Nobody is there they are just sitting starting at their own reflection. I watched a bit of Anals igtv where she waffles on that jono know her so well and was there for her eating disorder. Well why did he not get you any help!! Did he do anything to help her??

As for all the sex they claim to be having sounds like hysterical bonding to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I haven’t read this thread in a while and haven’t looked at their instagram accounts. Did anyone notice Jonathan’s bio?

“on an adventure to become me ❤🦄

..... anyone sense a “coming out as bi” video? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol does he not know men have worn skirts and dresses for years and years?? Stupid man.
Men have been wearing kilts in Scotland for 100s of years. Weddings, graduations majority of men will be wearing a kilt.

All this E2 will change the world, seems like Jonnys copying the storyline of The David Williams book Boy in a Dress.

Reactions: 18
The shoes were gifted they didn’t buy them for him, they were gifted a pile of girls shoes a while ago. It’s just the hooker wigs Jonny bought for E2.

I imagine the school won’t say anything for backlash of Jonny going to the press plus there is also the money side 4 lots of kids fees or letting 1 of them wear the girls uniform.

Initially I feel E2 liked all the individual positive attention from his parents the dressing in girls clothes was getting him. All the TikTok dances, all the gifted dress and shoes, wigs just for him. He was very much the forgotten child...cold showers for being “naughty” were the norm. Daddy loves it when you wear pink and dresses and wigs, your going to keep doing it.

These 2 twats of parents need professional help - they spend all day basically talking to themselves! Nobody is there they are just sitting starting at their own reflection. I watched a bit of Anals igtv where she waffles on that jono know her so well and was there for her eating disorder. Well why did he not get you any help!! Did he do anything to help her??

As for all the sex they claim to be having sounds like hysterical bonding to me.
My mistake about the shoes-- of COURSE they were gifted..when there are so many kids not able to wear new shoes to school because their parents got furloughed or lost their jobs during the pandemic--anything for PR though, right?
These parents are disgusting. On the Stacey Dooley doc he boasted about how he didn't even have to pay for his own kitchen because he advertised the company--it just blows my mind...

I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I haven’t read this thread in a while and haven’t looked at their instagram accounts. Did anyone notice Jonathan’s bio?

“on an adventure to become me ❤🦄

..... anyone sense a “coming out as bi” video? 😂
Nope. He's coming out as a cheesegrater.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's scary what they're doing to their kids.
At first it was like no they can't be that bad but yes they are 🙈 it's a carcrash and it's just getting worse. I just don't see how it's going to get any better.
Even the I want to wear a dress felt fake but yet they still went ahead and let him wear it to school.

My mistake about the shoes-- of COURSE they were gifted..when there are so many kids not able to wear new shoes to school because their parents got furloughed or lost their jobs during the pandemic--anything for PR though, right?
These parents are disgusting. On the Stacey Dooley doc he boasted about how he didn't even have to pay for his own kitchen because he advertised the company--it just blows my mind...

Nope. He's coming out as a cheesegrater.
He looks like a cheesegrater in his wife's leggings already so may as well go the full hog

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else surprised the school allowed it? They might accept it for now but I went to a private school and typically they are separated by gender later on. Surely they won’t send him to an all boys school in a girls uniform in the future? I’m genuinely worried about him because kids are so mean 😔

Reactions: 24
Is anyone else surprised the school allowed it? They might accept it for now but I went to a private school and typically they are separated by gender later on. Surely they won’t send him to an all boys school in a girls uniform in the future? I’m genuinely worried about him because kids are so mean 😔
Imagine the horror if they did a whole school assembly on it and singled out Eduardo? Even more of a target, right?

Reactions: 7
This would give them the perfect excuse to take the kids out of private school and put into a mixed state school when they can no longer afford the fees.

Reactions: 20
For some reason I'm getting the feeling that giant twit will turn his buying a skirt into some scame to claim he did it to support Eduardo so he doesn't feel alone.
I'm sensing a IG post with him and Eduardo wearing their "girls clothes" and some long self praising speech about what a great supportive father he is.

Reactions: 14
For some reason I'm getting the feeling that giant twit will turn his buying a skirt into some scame to claim he did it to support Eduardo so he doesn't feel alone.
I'm sensing a IG post with him and Eduardo wearing their "girls clothes" and some long self praising speech about what a great supportive father he is.
You’re so right. This post will happen. I am so worried about these children. Poor little babes. Their parents are clueless at best and abusive at worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was looking at Jonos instastories and then suddenly it said I was following his page. I never clicked the follow button, pretty sure I didn’t accidentally click it as well. I made sure to unfollow immediately. Is this some IG trickery going on here - maybe explains why he’s had an increase in followers lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was looking at Jonos instastories and then suddenly it said I was following his page. I never clicked the follow button, pretty sure I didn’t accidentally click it as well. I made sure to unfollow immediately. Is this some IG trickery going on here - maybe explains why he’s had an increase in followers lately.
This has happened to me multiple times before, not with J's insta but with other accounts, often people/brands I haven't even heard of, I suddenly realise I've been following them but I'm certain i never actually followed them. Is it kind of like a new way of buying followers? You can have accounts automatically follow your page? Hope not, it's really manipulative towards instagram users

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tbh I feel like he’s jealous of Eduardo getting all the attention so he wants a slice of the action too, hence the skirt 😂 we all know it was his dream to become famous and he’s tried and failed many times on his own and only succeed through his kids. He probably thinks now it’s finally his time to be in the limelight

Reactions: 17
He's been buying followers for a while
The first picture is from today and the second less than a month ago.
Screenshot_20210423_100348.jpg
Screenshot_20210303_072525_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing people sharing and liking his posts saying how proud they are of Jonathan and Eduardo. The poor boy is being groomed by his own parents.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.