SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the babies be any closer to the screen?
IMG_20210422_093432.jpg

Btw sorry for double post but have a good morning all!
IMG_20210422_093423.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry but if any father/man pulled up to a primary school with skin tight butt and junk enhancing leggings I'd actually have to call the police for indecent exposure..... seriously hope that "school run ready" snap was a joke 🤢🤮
Even if he did wear them I'm pretty sure it's a drop and drive off kind of drop off nowadays at their school so he might not even leave the car.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but Anna needs to step up here and put her foot down, if someone (anyone, husband, dad, mum etc) swore or said inappropriate things in front of any future kids of mine I may have then I’m sorry but they’d be told it’s not ok and it’s not acceptable. She’s just as bad if she sits back and just rolls her eyes/looks angry at him, she needs to put a stop to it now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even if he did wear them I'm pretty sure it's a drop and drive off kind of drop off nowadays at their school so he might not even leave the car.
Still his own kids have to witness that.....I just think it's disgusting and inappropriate.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Which IG vid exactly did he say that? If he really did he needs to be reported to authorities. If he’s a harm to himself or others he needs intervention and help asap.
The open letter message to himself right at 0.38 maybe I’m interpreting it wrong but it’s still worrying
0AC875A6-56CA-4E79-B955-5694DE380AAC.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God there is really something deeply disturbing about watching Jonathon exploit his young son online for views and money...I am all about letting kids be who they want to be and wearing what they want to dress! But they have to take into account
1. families that allow their kids to explore with clothes do NOT video every moment of it and post it online for millions to watch
2. also understand he has an older sister many young boys take interest in their sisters clothing and toys none of that means that they want to be a girl, once he becomes older and more independent he may grow out of all of this.
3. at such a young age does he understand what gender is? gender identity?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anna thinks being stupid is some kind of cool personality trait.
It's like they're both stuck at like 15/16 years old.....you know in school there's always that one girl who thinks being ditsy makes them attractive to boys....then there's the boys who think acting like they don't give a F and swearing is cool and attractive....god their children will outgrow them by maturity soon enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
maybe an unpopular opinon but I don‘t really think he‘s in that bad of a situation re his mental health. he‘s just an attention bleep, always has been. everything he does is always calculated, there is never and has never been anything natural re his whole sacconejoly“career“.
his „new me“ is just another sick stunt to try to make more money (new book, motivational speaker etc). he said himself on IG a few days ago „now it‘s his time“ to be the center of attention and he loves the positive feedback he gets from his followers because he has such s huge ego and thinks he‘s the second coming of christ (ist that how you say it?).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
maybe an unpopular opinon but I don‘t really think he‘s in that bad of a situation re his mental health. he‘s just an attention bleep, always has been. everything he does is always calculated, there is never and has never been anything natural re his whole sacconejoly“career“.
his „new me“ is just another sick stunt to try to make more money (new book, motivational speaker etc). he said himself on IG a few days ago „now it‘s his time“ to be the center of attention and he loves the positive feedback he gets from his followers because he has such s huge ego and thinks he‘s the second coming of christ (ist that how you say it?).
100%. He’s just trying to reinvent the gravy train.

Reactions: 22
Got to feel sorry for the parents who are spending tens of thousands sending their children to a good catholic private school to hear their kids coming home with that foul language, might as well be sending their kids to any school when that’s the trash parents they’re getting there
Agree entirely but just a point, it's not a R. Catholic school, it's Church of England.

Just watched his whatever the hell speech he was giving and the whole drinking and sexing Instagrams. Dude is off his rocker! He got lucky that his youtube hit at the right time and he kept up with it. I have no idea what he was trying to get across to people. Anal should have thought twice about putting Jojo on her Instagram. I would think that sponsors won't find that family-friendly.
He's exactly like a 12 or 13 year old boy who has just discovered a few 4 letter words and thinks he'll look manly by spouting them all over the place. They also want to try and get drunk to prove they are "grown up"! It's really so pathetic that an over 40 year old thinks he'll try and shock people into thinking he's cool or something. His mother and siblings and Margaret, etc., must be so embarrassed by his behaviour. Maybe he's trying to appeal to boys of that age for a new fan base as no one over that age is going to be even remotely turned on by it. I would have thought it would also alienate all the little teenage girl fans, there's nothing attractive about a 40 year old with arrested development! It's also unlikely to help sales of his book!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
what the duck is he doing talking like that in front of an 8 year old, Anna's face says it all in that video, but she's still wrong for posting that , she needs to put her foot down and tell him to stop. If this is his true self and only Anna knew beforehand , then I really do wonder what he acts like / says when the cameras aren't on, the poor kids. I wish Anna would stand up for the kids and let them live normally, I know she won't but I wish she would.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The former band member has been made aware of the upcoming book. His reply:
alzer
@alzerdub
·
30m

I'll be looking for my free signed copy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excuse my ignorance as I am Irish & I am not in the know about the UK system, but why the hell is A2 in school if he is only 2 and a half? Like why is she referring to all 4 of them being "back to school"? I feel like she cannot wait to get them out the door & in to some form of school. It was the same with A1 barely able to walk or talk and sending them away.
She also looks so trashy with that top and earrings, no class at all!

Eduardo being so upset by his natural hair and finally giving up and saying "I need the wig" to feel good enough to go to school
It wasn't Eduardo who mentioned the wig, it was Jonathan!

Don't know about the rest of you but I definitely don't talk like this in front of my kids. And then for them to go no don't get drunk.
That photo and his quote needs to be sent to all the brands that work with them and then he'll see how much his behaviour is benefiting his family!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What exactly is his new “journey?” . That he is going to explore his gender fluidity more in public ? Sorry if it’s being clarified already but all the videos are so long and vague I can’t sit through them. Which is exactly what they want ... people to be curious and give them attention (which we are all doing now... damn 😅)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My problem is this. Schizophrenia is a life ruining mental illness. It isn't split personality as people believe it is, it's a split between what's real and what isn't. Its delusions, hearing voices, trying to kill yourself or others, it's bad. I lost my mother to this horrific illness, it isn't to be mocked and it certainly isn't someone being lovely one day and "evil" the next. Or maybe it is in this case, I don't know, but it's not ok to be laughing about calling her crazy, evil and sacking her. Anna says in the vlog "she was literally insane, like I'm not even exaggerating, there was something wrong, she was crazy".
The cleaning lady should sue them for as much as possible, Anna should not be allowed to get away with this when she promotes herself as some kind of advisor to young people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What the hell does "The day after the night before " mean (other than the obvious) in Jonathans world is there some hidden cryptic message in it or does he think he giving out some deep profound inspirational quote that he thinks will inspire someone?? He is bloody delusional. And what's up with that pose? 😂 😂 Yikes! Now he thinks he some pin up boy! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤢 Give it up Jonathan you are making a fool of yourself.

438ED09B-7C83-409B-9BDF-2AAA2ADAEE34.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If there's one good thing about J's new image and behaviour, it's that this could be the straw that broke the camel's back, this could be the final destruction of their "career", no one of any worth will ever want to collaborate with them now. Gleam has managed to just about keep them going but now with J in charge of it all, I think he's on a very rapid downhill slope. It's self-destruction. He probably knows this and wants to give it all up, believing that his new book is going to save them. Ha ha to that!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.