Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My personal opinion is that the sanctimonious breastfeeding shit should be left on mumsnet🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’m so glad poor Rosie gets 25 mins out of her hectic day of palming her kid off on her mom and going out for a meal at the pub to relax. She must be exhausted, she’s been up since half 10 the absolute trooper! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

LurkerMoo

Listening to this week’s podcast and Chris was bragging about how he and Carl Hutchinson would book big tables of 10/15 at restaurants when they were on tour and either not turn up or only the two of them would turn up. What a shitty shitty thing to do. Even Rosie sounded embarrassed by him. Put me right off him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Lmj21

I need your help fellow Tattlers.......
I’ll start at the beginning........
So I used to follow CRW back in the day when Rosie was a laugh & genuine (when she’s used to take the pish out of mumfluencers). I unfortunately had a miscarriage around the same time as her & saw her on tv talking about it & she really appealed to me at the time & I really got to like her & Chris, mainly for being so open about it all.
Then slowly but surely the insta lure kicked in with them & I was very much put off. I’m sure I don’t need to explain, you guys no what I mean, anyways Mr LMJ21 told me last night, all pleased with himself, that he’s booked tickets for us to go see them!!!
How do I tell him that I’d rather give birth again?!
That I’d rather actually spend the evening with my MIL?!
That I would put Live Love Laugh on my living room wall?!
Heeeeellllpppppp!!!!!
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Fuck the mumsnet chat is boring 🤣 FED is best, don’t care if it’s from a bottle or breast. Plus, can’t really shame Rosie for not breastfeeling, she’s spoken many times about how it just didn’t work for her! Some women can, great, others can’t. Now can we get back to Chris Ramsey’s wife?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Something is seriously wrong when millionaires are living on free food courtesy of Hello Fresh and there are families struggling to put one hot meal a day on the table. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Curlygirl

After listening to today’s podcast I am done. Cancelled the SMA tickets and unfollowed. Laughing, repeatedly about a brain tumour is too low. I am so sad, I have cried. Didn’t Chris even promote a Go Fund Me for his teachers grandson recently? Then they laugh at brain tumours. Three years ago, my son was diagnosed with cancer. He has been on chemotherapy every single day for three years. We have spent so much time in the children’s oncology wards and have witnessed the most brutal diseases. Children have died. And she laughs about brain tumours and shows so little respect. Not once. Not twice. Several times. How low can you go? To everyone ever touched by this cruel disease, I am so sorry. Because comments like that hurt like hell x

• Heart
  • Sad

dillydallywally

I just think Chris has really shot himself in the foot letting Rosie loose. He could’ve gone down rob Becketts path, as nobody knows what his house looks like, what his kids names are but he’s doing really well and is still talking about parenting. But Rosie needed attention didn’t she.

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Been a lurker on this thread for a while but after seeing her recent instagram post I've had to comment.

She just comes across so ungrateful for everything she has. That photo of her grimacing, holding her child away from her, because he's been sick on her. Yeah, I get it, it's a bit grim. But he's a baby! Does she not realise how many people (myself included) would kill to have a new, beautiful, baby. It's just left a bad taste in my mouth her caption is all about wishing she was elsewhere drinking. A lot of people are having different bank holidays to normal and have been for a year now, why can't she just seem grateful for all the good things she does have??

• Sad
Reactions: 37

dillydallywally

The world is so weird, people follow someone to watch them videoing themselves sat in a car saying they envisage people liking egg sandwiches. If you told people in the 90s this would be humanity they wouldn’t believe us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
It was only a few weeks ago people were saying she needed to put Rafe down more?!

Some babies have flat heads, some have round. He's happy and he's healthy despite have a
Nobhead for a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I’m sure someone on these threads before said they messaged her asking her to put captions on to benefit those who genuinely can’t hear and she blocked them......!
Interesting how now they have tickets to flog she seems to be trying to come across as friendly , chatty and nice again , funny that 🤔 .
Genuinely curious as to how she would respond to a request for captions if she was asked again 😉 .
If you are watching here Rosie , which we know you do , maybe sort out your Podcast content , invest a bit more time in this ‘job ‘ you say you have , filter out the ‘utter bullshit ‘ and urban myths you keep including .... and stop moaning about how your life has been shit for the past 12 months , when you have gained so much and lost so little ( oh sorry forgot the 80% of your income ) despite that you bought a £60k motor home , a £1.5 million house , a Tesla a Range Rover and you now shop at Waitrose.
Read the room love read the room !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
She could literally be sat on a private island being fed her favourite house of tides takeaway with wine on tap and she’d STILL moan about something. Some people just can’t be pleased.
Here's me happiest when I've got a Greggs pasty sitting outside Eldon Square and a bottle of Greggs orange juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I finished last weeks podcast on my drive home last night. The way Rosie disregarded education like it doesn't matter really irritated me. She may not have got good grades, but that doesn't mean you don't need them. She was acting like education literally means nothing. Does she not realise the doctors who delivered her babies safely were only able to do so because of their education? The conveyancer who completed their house sale and purchase was only able to do so because they dedicated years to study in order to allow them to? Not everyone wants to be a pontins singer and not everyone wants to ride on their husbands coat tails. I really hope she doesn't disregard education in front of Robin, surely you'd want your child to at least try to get good grades, even if you didn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 29