Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have any children and probably won’t, but what does it mean that his head is flat? Is he ok?
yeah he should be ok and it’s largely a cosmetic thing (you can pay for helmets to reshape the skull privately so wouldn’t be surprised if the Ramsey’s do that given they tried to “fix” Rafe’s ears). It just means that he has spent too long laying in the same position as far as I know - or that’s the cause of a relatives flat head but hair usually disguises minor cases

Reactions: 5
All babies have kind of flat heads at the back cos they lay down on them most of the time. Usually sorts itself out as baby learns to sit up etc. My 7 month olds is gradually shaping itself to a normal head shape 🙈 I’m sure poor little Rafe will be fine!

She does seem to have birthed 2 mini mes like!

How early is that baby going to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe just me! More time for wine for CRW though!
Neither of my kids had flat heads. I didn't constantly have them lying down. They did tummy time and all that as well.

Reactions: 4
All babies have kind of flat heads at the back cos they lay down on them most of the time. Usually sorts itself out as baby learns to sit up etc. My 7 month olds is gradually shaping itself to a normal head shape 🙈 I’m sure poor little Rafe will be fine!

She does seem to have birthed 2 mini mes like!

How early is that baby going to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe just me! More time for wine for CRW though!
Thought that too! 6:50! Happy days for them. My kid still doesn't sleep and he's 6 🤣

Reactions: 1
Neither of my kids had flat heads. I didn't constantly have them lying down. They did tummy time and all that as well.
I agree. He’s just a classic bottle fed baby. Fed and put down on his back for long periods of time. You don’t see flat heads in breast fed babies as they sleep less and are more alert so move more.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If her Mum is anything like mine she loves coming round and looking after the kids and doing a few jobs as I think she is on her own. My Mum did this for us while we worked and she was devastated the day we said that the kids were old enough to sort themselves. We though we were doing her a favour by not puttin on her but she said it gave her week shape and purpose. BUT when we were doing this I was still teaching and my other half was running our business so we were out of the house. And you can be damn sure that if i was in the house as that’s where my job was based i would have been up and dressed !!! Not doing stories from my bed its not as if Rafe is a newborn anymore and she’s recovering ! lazy Madam !

Reactions: 9
I agree. He’s just a classic bottle fed baby. Fed and put down on his back for long periods of time. You don’t see flat heads in breast fed babies as they sleep less and are more alert so move more.
Funny enough both my bairns were bottle fed. Always held though, I love cuddles too much.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don't think method of feeding is anything to do with it, it's merely that he's lying down for long periods with not much tummy time!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah I don't think method of feeding is anything to do with it, it's merely that he's lying down for long periods with not much tummy time!
It might not go down well but it’s true. Breast milk is thinner so much more easily digested so babies sleep less. Formula takes longer to go through their system so naturally babies will sleep longer in one position.

Reactions: 2
My bottle fed baby did loads of tummy time from day 1, was held up for ages due to reflux & still had a flat head at the back but was told it was normal for newborns heads to be like that & they sort themselves out.
I’m sure Rafes head is fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Funny enough both my bairns were bottle fed. Always held though, I love cuddles too much.
Same as my two, always cuddled, very alert, lots of tummy time. Youngest daughter had a severe flat head (napped only for 45 mins during the day). Some babies just have flat heads. Nothing to do with how they are fed.

Reactions: 22
It was only a few weeks ago people were saying she needed to put Rafe down more?!

Some babies have flat heads, some have round. He's happy and he's healthy despite have a
Nobhead for a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My personal opinion is that the sanctimonious breastfeeding tit should be left on mumsnet🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’m so glad poor Rosie gets 25 mins out of her hectic day of palming her kid off on her mom and going out for a meal at the pub to relax. She must be exhausted, she’s been up since half 10 the absolute trooper! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It might not go down well but it’s true. Breast milk is thinner so much more easily digested so babies sleep less. Formula takes longer to go through their system so naturally babies will sleep longer in one position.
This isn’t accurate and is a myth that formula fed babies sleep better. Studies have found varying results including that breastfed babies slept better for the for two months than formula fed. Also one found that BF babies fall back asleep quicker and were less likely to suffer from reflux or colic (which you would have to hold a baby upright during!). It’s a blanket statement that isn’t true, ultimately it’s down to the baby/parent.

My LO was formula fed from 18 days old. She contact napped until 8 months old. She was in a sling alot in The 4th trimester so was rarely put in her play gym during the day. For the first few weeks she would sleep for a small amount of time in her next to me at night but then would sleep on our chests or in the sling. No flat head in sight.

Reactions: 9
My personal opinion is that the sanctimonious breastfeeding tit should be left on mumsnet🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’m so glad poor Rosie gets 25 mins out of her hectic day of palming her kid off on her mom and going out for a meal at the pub to relax. She must be exhausted, she’s been up since half 10 the absolute trooper! 🙄
If he has a flat head its because he's always lying down, she wants time to make ridiculous ads and selfishly drink vast amounts of alcohol each day. Shes a bleep.

• Angry
And back to CRW we go ......

So that tit coloured lippy ! So when I put on a lipstick and it looks horrific, I wipe it off and delegate it to the reject pile! Not post a picture of my lips so others can acknowledge the fact too! Soo I'm confused as to what was the purpose of the attention seeking moron posting that pic, bearing in mind if you say anything negative she comes at ya !

Reactions: 12
Yawn about the breast v bottle , who cares. Her kid she can feed whichever she wants. That’s got nothing to do with a baby’s head. Had 6 myself some were more flat than the others. Rafe is a cutie and is the double of Robin. She’s still an absolute twit that is just a lazy bragger now with nothing about her. She’s not a blogger and brings nothing to insta at all. Can’t believe I used to love her stories 18 plus months ago. Loved Pom Pom bag ! Ooh and CRW don’t give up the day job ( oops you don’t have one) for the singing. You’re shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can we get back to her pretending she shops at aldi and eats warburtons whilst Chris is smashing some hovis down his neck in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Robin spends too much time with his mother, her behaviour is rubbing off on him

God people have short memories. Not long ago she was being slagged off on here for cuddling him too much and never putting him down. Now he's sleeping too much on his back he's getting a flat head. Ffs. She can't do owt right 😅😅
That lipstick did look awful mind. Poor rafe having her "sing" in his face.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.