Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What does Beyonce do ?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 f**k what she does ...what does any normal person do when they need to discuss medication ?! Yes that's correct go on SM and ask strangers all whilst shamelessly plugging their ' tour !'

She becomes more ridiculous and pointless and painful to watch by the day !

Oh and CRW, I know she reads here, the answer to your question..." what do people do when they need to go on contraception " ..this is gonna blow your tiny mind ...they go to their GP !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video she was CRYING laughing at was not funny in the slightest, I’m worried about her.
It was boring in fact :/

Reactions: 8
Any advice on pills Rosie should take? She’s literally asked ANYONE, except her bleeping doctor. What is wrong with these people

Reactions: 12
"What does Beyonce do ?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 f**k what she does ...what does any normal person do when they need to discuss medication ?! Yes that's correct go on SM and ask strangers all whilst shamelessly plugging their ' tour !'

She becomes more ridiculous and pointless and painful to watch by the day !

Oh and CRW, I know she reads here, the answer to your question..." what do people do when they need to go on contraception " ..this is gonna blow your tiny mind ...they go to their GP !! 🙄
Is she trying to rub it in that she gets a good shafting from Chris? Imagine her sex face, her eyebrows probably disappear altogether

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to rub it in that she gets a good shafting from Chris? Imagine her sex face, her eyebrows probably disappear altogether
I doubt it very much Chris comes across as boring

she’s going on like she loses her body weight in blood. What does she think normal people do,just take a week off work every month? head

comparing herself to Beyoncé 😂 she probably has someone to change her tampon for her Rosie she’s so famous and not just someone’s wife how’s that even a comparison 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
EEC29B54-AE26-411F-A0C0-9F10A94E2C01.jpeg

Poor little chicken. Why does she let him man handle that wee baby. Poor thing. Makes me really angry to watch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She really needs to teach robin how to behave with his brother. Poor baby having his arms pulled like that. Yet she finds it a joke "he'll break your arms one day" I mean what the duck?!
She’s horrifying she’s turned that kid in to an annoying spoilt brat who just irritates me with his disgusting behaviour. I hate to say bad things about any child and it’s her fault he’s so bad but she’s doing him no favours. I would not encourage my kids to be mates with him god knows what the teachers at his new school think of him . There might be an underlying issue such as adhd but she is encouraging him instead of trying to calm him .

Reactions: 7
All whilst filming him pulling poor little Rafes arms. I actually found it quite disturbing that she is predicting one brother hurting the other ...surely if you think something like that you would address it before something awful happens. Robin is a bright boy, more that old enough to understand consequences of his actions ..it just needs his ridiculous mother to act like an adult and parent him!
Predicting him hurting the baby to the point where he has to go to A&E , what is actually wrong with this idiot, does she actually not know how to say no to a five year old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
My eldest was 2.5yrs when I had my second and even she knew how to handle a baby. She needs to put the phone down and watch the kids. Show Robin how to be gentle with his baby brother not have him pinning him down.

Reactions: 5
Chris isn’t good in bed at all, a friend told me.
Vanilla
Doesn’t he have like a phobia of germs and mess etc? 😂 I could imagine he just does a few minutes of missionary, no kissing. Then straight to the bathroom to scrub himself clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm no prude and I'm all for normalising period talk but any need for her millions of stories on periods? I mean if I needed to find a contraceptive that would sort my periods out I think I'd contact my doctor before my social media account.

Reactions: 15
You can just tell she’s the type of person who has a stomach bug and is like ‘I don’t know who I’ve caught this off I’ve not been near anyone poorly’ it’s from your tit stained fingers love 👍🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.