Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reluctant to pull apart Robins behaviour, he doesn’t come across completely neurotypical, so it may not be as simple as telling him to be gentle or whatever.
though I remember when I used to listen to the podcast her saying they wouldn’t make robin do insta if he didn’t want to and they’d stop as he said.
I hate this as a justification for plastering young children on the internet, they have literally no concept of long term effects of this, the content of them online that the Ramsey’s may have no control over, that teenage schoolmates (and we all know how awful teenagers can be) can find, employers can find so in so forth. I think it’s really unfair, I really wish there was some legislation about this.
She’s leaving a child to make an adult decision because it fits her agenda.
Only the instamums get away with it.

Reactions: 9
The adverts she makes are absolutely awful, so cringey. I really don’t understand why brands and companies get influencers to do this- low quality, unfunny Instagram “adverts”. It actually makes me less likely to buy! I suppose it must be cheaper for them- yes the pay the influencers thousands but it’s still cheaper than actually producing a proper advert with actors and a script and backing music etc.

The absolute worst ones of CRW that are etched on my memory were those microwave meals, in the video she heats one up doing stupid “yum yum” noises then sits down with it on the sofa in front of the tv and says “time for chateau!” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gets paid to advertise with Warbartons, but Chris is using hovis to make toast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How much land did they get with that house? Seems quite foresty, looks lovely
Not raving about her I swear. Just the garden 😅

Reactions: 5
How much land did they get with that house? Seems quite foresty, looks lovely
Not raving about her I swear. Just the garden 😅
Yes she’s very lucky, without Chris she would be living on the woodbine (bad estate in South Shields) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Caught up on the gram slam", acting like opening her abundance of freebies is actual work. All in a days work, eh Rosie? Go have yourself a break, you must be knackered x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Caught up on the gram slam", acting like opening her abundance of freebies is actual work. All in a days work, eh Rosie? Go have yourself a break, you must be knackered x
One parcel and a few books - a days work there 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know she's not the only one to accept every freebie going, but I am just furious that she's got more free stuff she does not need. This time free baby clothes from Baby Club. Yes I get that she's promoting it for someone else, but how about still promoting it and DONATING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO NEEDS IT MORE?! No wonder this pair managed to buy a house this expensive, they pay for literally nothing else. This constant stream of freebies for well off people is boiling my piss.

I’m reluctant to pull apart Robins behaviour, he doesn’t come across completely neurotypical, so it may not be as simple as telling him to be gentle or whatever.
though I remember when I used to listen to the podcast her saying they wouldn’t make robin do insta if he didn’t want to and they’d stop as he said.
I hate this as a justification for plastering young children on the internet, they have literally no concept of long term effects of this, the content of them online that the Ramsey’s may have no control over, that teenage schoolmates (and we all know how awful teenagers can be) can find, employers can find so in so forth. I think it’s really unfair, I really wish there was some legislation about this.
I totally agree, it's not just the Ramsays obviously, but kids are being pimped out on a regular basis on social media so that their parents can get free stuff. Too many of them justify it by saying the child is happy doing it, they will stop if the child no longer wants to etc. That's not good enough. Children have no clue what they are being involved in - no clue whatsoever. There's literally no protection of children's interests, privacy or security around this, it's disgraceful. Kids can be shared being upset, sad, vulnerable, potty training, the lot. Something should be done about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know she's not the only one to accept every freebie going, but I am just furious that she's got more free stuff she does not need. This time free baby clothes from Baby Club. Yes I get that she's promoting it for someone else, but how about still promoting it and DONATING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO NEEDS IT MORE?! No wonder this pair managed to buy a house this expensive, they pay for literally nothing else. This constant stream of freebies for well off people is boiling my piss.

I totally agree, it's not just the Ramsays obviously, but kids are being pimped out on a regular basis on social media so that their parents can get free stuff. Too many of them justify it by saying the child is happy doing it, they will stop if the child no longer wants to etc. That's not good enough. Children have no clue what they are being involved in - no clue whatsoever. There's literally no protection of children's interests, privacy or security around this, it's disgraceful. Kids can be shared being upset, sad, vulnerable, potty training, the lot. Something should be done about it.
Definitely needs to be regulated, its like a modern form of cheap child labour! Profiting off your children in order to maintain a lifestyle is pretty distasteful!

And as someone else mentioned, her saying it's a decision that Robin will make, come on now CRW even the least intelligent amongst us can see that is the most ridiculous cop out ! He's 5 years old ! The only decision he should be making is what lego to play with !!!

Reactions: 8
‘Thanks Stacey and I’m so pleased it sold so well’ how tucking patronising do you get. ‘Thanks for my free flowers that are now two weeks old, I missed the launch but clearly thought it would be a flop so congrats on you know, being as popular as me.’

Jesus Chris have a word!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's lush, I park there if I'm going to the beach to avoid fees, somehow my car is always intact when I get back 😅
Really?! My grandads car got smashed up within 15 minutes when he went to the doctors there, he had left a £1 coin on show :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Moaning on stories this morning because someone made a comment criticising the baby having a dummy....I get that it's annoying but if you don't put your kids all over Instagram to get free stuff and #Ads then people wouldn't be able to pass comment would they?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.