Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to hide the house behind her in all of her stories/posts? I don’t get it? Most people have already seen it? I saw it on Rightmove, the sun, magazines etc etc. Rosie love we know you’ve got a huge country pile now, with a paddock, a huge drive, a caravan port, a LIBRARY. If you’re hiding it to try and stay relatable it deffo isn’t working hun
I completely agree with you. It’s so weird. I don’t get it all. I mean she doesn’t need to specifically do a tour of the house or anything but to be so obviously hiding it is really odd. I don’t think you can really be an Instagramer and not show your house in the background. Also she’s often talked about her own love of watching home programs and having a nosey around other peoples houses, so she must know that there is a big interest from her followers in seeing their new place. They were so smug about the fact that they’d managed to keep moving house secret. I think she’s completely lost touch with the reasons why people started following her in the first place.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree with you. It’s so weird. I don’t get it all. I mean she doesn’t need to specifically do a tour of the house or anything but to be so obviously hiding it is really odd. I don’t think you can really be an Instagramer and not show your house in the background. Also she’s often talked about her own love of watching home programs and having a nosey around other peoples houses, so she must know that there is a big interest from her followers in seeing their new place. They were so smug about the fact that they’d managed to keep moving house secret. I think she’s completely lost touch with the reasons why people started following her in the first place.
She had no issues with showing every room in the old house, and the garden, the driveway etc. Don’t know what’s changed with this one 🤷‍♀️ I totally understand the privacy thing but the fact it’s already plastered over a lot of different news outlets with the estate agent photos of the new house the privacy is kind of already lost. I’ve seen tons of comments of her followers wanting to see a house tour and some photos of the new house. I started following her because I liked the whole relatable young(ish) mum thing (I have a toddler too), she seemed funny and likeable, and I liked her interior design (if you can even call it that 🤣) posts - that was her whole ‘thing’ but she’s losing that now.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm, must be low on content. Her recent grid post of a “pregnancy diary” seems a bit staged to me. She probably typed that this morning 😴

Reactions: 7
I don’t really even understand it from a privacy perspective tbh. How can you be happy to talk about your sex life and show pictures of your children but not allow your kitchen to be shown in the background. I can’t think of any other person that I follow on Instagram who doesn’t post photos with their house in shot. I’m sure it can’t be that much of a security risk, particularly when it’s all on line anyway. The interior stuff was definitely one of the reasons why I followed her, if she’s not going to be doing this anymore then I think she should address it, rather than trying to hide it in every picture.

Reactions: 7
I bet she started writing that ‘pregnancy diary’ because, as we all know, she is an author now and was going to make it into a book. As like a relateable/funny take on being pregnant. Probably only lasted one day as that was the only day she didn’t moan whilst being pregnant.

• Haha
I bet if an advert called for it she would happily show her house.

Re the baby sick photo, would your first thought not be to wipe your baby and yourself and not take a picture. It’s baby sick, most babies do this daily 🙄

Reactions: 10
I bet she started writing that ‘pregnancy diary’ because, as we all know, she is an author now and was going to make it into a book. As like a relateable/funny take on being pregnant. Probably only lasted one day as that was the only day she didn’t moan whilst being pregnant.
If she does that, she's copied from Labor Pains (a film, where the publishing house gets behind a book about funny and real stories in pregnancy)

Reactions: 1
She might not want to show it before she’s decorated? Just a thought. Also, wtf is a caravan port, I didn’t know that was a thing 😂

• Haha
I did wonder about whether they were waiting to decorate. Although from the photos online it looks lovely as it is. Perhaps they’ve got an OK deal and are waiting for the big reveal!?

Reactions: 3
I really think Rosie isn’t bright . The way she’s hiding the house is hilarious she knows we’ve all seen it also the amount of stories has dropped a lot since the move . obviously it’s more difficult to do if you have to hide your surroundings which in a way might not help her Instagram “ career “🤣 . I think she’s had her day to be honest she doesn’t really have anything to say these days maybe that’s why the stories have dropped .

Reactions: 12
I did wonder about whether they were waiting to decorate. Although from the photos online it looks lovely as it is. Perhaps they’ve got an OK deal and are waiting for the big reveal!?
I think they've either got a magazine deal so can't show it yet or they're going to try sue the daily mail etc for invasion of privacy showing it and they can't exactly do that it they've shown it all themselves.

Reactions: 12
If they really wanted privacy though, they should have made sure the estate agent they bought through took the listing off of rightmove as soon as they exchanged on the property. Then no one would have been able to find out where they had moved to by just simply searching on rightmove for the small clues they did leave. Of course that’s easy to say in hindsight and maybe they overlooked that but I don’t think they’ll get that far suing the daily mail (which they might not do anyway). It’s not as if they were stalking the Ramsey’s to find out where they lived they just did a rightmove search and matched against the pictures that THEY had posted.
IF they were planning to sue the daily mail then it’s a bit rich pleading for privacy from the woman who did an Instagram story whilst on the toilet!

Reactions: 14
She might not want to show it before she’s decorated? Just a thought. Also, wtf is a caravan port, I didn’t know that was a thing 😂
It is so a thing and saves a tit ton of work. Basically just a shelter to park your caravan or motor home under to protect it from the elements and from getting covered in bird poo the roof is not the most accessible thing to clean and it prevents it from going green. It was the first thing we had built when we moved house. Sorry boring caravan chat over now !

Reactions: 9
It is so a thing and saves a tit ton of work. Basically just a shelter to park your caravan or motor home under to protect it from the elements and from getting covered in bird poo the roof is not the most accessible thing to clean and it prevents it from going green. It was the first thing we had built when we moved house. Sorry boring caravan chat over now !
My Aunty has one of these!

Reactions: 2
She will have to show the house because she has no other content!!!

Listening to this week’s podcast and Chris was bragging about how he and Carl Hutchinson would book big tables of 10/15 at restaurants when they were on tour and either not turn up or only the two of them would turn up. What a crappy crappy thing to do. Even Rosie sounded embarrassed by him. Put me right off him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I thought he was ok too but obviously doesn’t care about people’s businesses maybe they should pack the podcasts in before every one realises they are a couple of unfunny arseholes who don’t give a tit . Restaurants have been hit so hard this last year and only an unfunny twit with a thick wife would brag about that. I’m from South Shields and I’m glad they have moved don’t pretend to be something you no longer are

Reactions: 26
Listening to this week’s podcast and Chris was bragging about how he and Carl Hutchinson would book big tables of 10/15 at restaurants when they were on tour and either not turn up or only the two of them would turn up. What a crappy crappy thing to do. Even Rosie sounded embarrassed by him. Put me right off him.
I can’t listen to it but that’s the final nail in the coffin for me I’m asking for my ticket money refunded to his tour! My whole family are managers and chefs and waiters in hospitality and they’ve suffered loads this last year. Meanwhile he buys a huge house based on the back of us idiots buying tickets. And he thinks that’s funny! I live local to them ( well I did pre move to their vicarage) Fuckin knob. The gifted PlayStation was bad enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.