Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me look at me just a normal geordie lass eating my smoked duck and cured mackerel commoner Friday night takeaway in my mansion. What a dick. It’s not even a takeaway you have to reheat it, that’s like calling a ready meal from Asda a takeaway

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pretentious twit ! Everyone knows that Friday's is a fish and chip supper night !

It must be truly exhausting having to show off to that level in order to feel important/ relevant/ good about yourself!

She would do better spending her ' takeaway ' on getting herself some good counselling to try and work out why she constantly feels the need to act like a thoughtless ungrateful twit !

Reactions: 10
Before bitching about the cost....please please remember the malted sourdough comes with WHIPPED salted butter 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pretentious twit ! Everyone knows that Friday's is a fish and chip supper night !

It must be truly exhausting having to show off to that level in order to feel important/ relevant/ good about yourself!

She would do better spending her ' takeaway ' on getting herself some good counselling to try and work out why she constantly feels the need to act like a thoughtless ungrateful twit !
They've forgotten their roots, it's sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need your help fellow Tattlers.......
I’ll start at the beginning........
So I used to follow CRW back in the day when Rosie was a laugh & genuine (when she’s used to take the pish out of mumfluencers). I unfortunately had a miscarriage around the same time as her & saw her on tv talking about it & she really appealed to me at the time & I really got to like her & Chris, mainly for being so open about it all.
Then slowly but surely the insta lure kicked in with them & I was very much put off. I’m sure I don’t need to explain, you guys no what I mean, anyways Mr LMJ21 told me last night, all pleased with himself, that he’s booked tickets for us to go see them!!!
How do I tell him that I’d rather give birth again?!
That I’d rather actually spend the evening with my MIL?!
That I would put Live Love Laugh on my living room wall?!
Heeeeellllpppppp!!!!!
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So I used to follow CRW back in the day when Rosie was a laugh & genuine (when she’s used to take the pish out of mumfluencers). I unfortunately had a miscarriage around the same time as her & saw her on tv talking about it & she really appealed to me at the time & I really got to like her & Chris, mainly for being so open about it all.
Then slowly but surely the insta lure kicked in with them & I was very much put off. I’m sure I don’t need to explain, you guys no what I mean, anyways Mr LMJ21 told me last night, all pleased with himself, that he’s booked tickets for us to go see them!!!
Heeeeellllpppppp!!!!!
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
I feel your pain and sympathise with you . My first thing would be show him videos of Rosie singing because let’s be real here she’s going to be singing ! If that doesn’t work then play him something with Rosie cackling at everything Chris says surely that should work I know it would with my other half . If it doesn’t work just be honest tell him you don’t like her get a refund and get a proper take away . Hope it works 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heeeeellllpppppp!!!!!
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
could you say that you associate CRW with a time that was very painful for you and you’d rather not experience that all again by watching her brag about her smug perfect life

Reactions: 17
I feel your pain and sympathise with you . My first thing would be show him videos of Rosie singing because let’s be real here she’s going to be singing ! If that doesn’t work then play him something with Rosie cackling at everything Chris says surely that should work I know it would with my other half . If it doesn’t work just be honest tell him you don’t like her get a refund and get a proper take away . Hope it works 👍
Agree definitely show him clips of her singing , and maybe one of her Yodelling , that should do it 😉

Reactions: 6
Oh they’re so full of themselves this morning . And rosies humming is so bad . She’s such a knob.

On Chris’s stories.

Reactions: 3
Oh they’re so full of themselves this morning . And rosies humming is so bad . She’s such a knob.

On Chris’s stories.
Is it maybe ‘fake full of themselves ‘ I think they expected the tickets to sell out straight away 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.