Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a quick google - still no idea where the area is but the daily fail had a few pics and it is BEAUTIFUL.

He works hard, certainly earned it. And how amazing will those kids’ childhoods be in that space.

But I do now feel a bit down that it’s not something I can ever achieve, so that’s my cue to mute her for a bit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I find it really strange that they’re being so chilled and laughing about someone doctoring that photo of Chris and the kids? It’s not funny, it’s creepy. That a stranger has taken a family photo and put two different faces on the bodies. This time it’s seemingly innocent but it might not always be. Stresses me right out.

Reactions: 14
I find it really strange that they’re being so chilled and laughing about someone doctoring that photo of Chris and the kids? It’s not funny, it’s creepy. That a stranger has taken a family photo and put two different faces on the bodies. This time it’s seemingly innocent but it might not always be. Stresses me right out.
What picture?

What picture?
They covered it on the podcast and then Rosie shared it on her grid - a photo she posted a couple of weeks ago of chris sitting on the sofa with both the kids lying on him. A weirdo One Direction fan has taken it, put Louis Tomlinsons face over Chris and changed Robins face as well. Very odd thing to do but presumably it’s a young girl who’s done it to sit alongside a fan fiction or something like that.

I just don’t get Chris and Rosie finding it funny? I’d be pissed off and freaked out if it were me/my family.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree, it’s extremely worrying. I actually felt very uncomfortable when they were talking about it. I know they can laugh it off saying isn’t it funny they “met” Louis .. but it goes to show how easy it is for people to access photos of their children and doctor them. They could be cirulated anywhere.
I really don’t like it when people put their children on social media

if you have a private account with only friends or family then fair enough.

Reactions: 11
I agree, it’s extremely worrying. I actually felt very uncomfortable when they were talking about it. I know they can laugh it off saying isn’t it funny they “met” Louis .. but it goes to show how easy it is for people to access photos of their children and doctor them. They could be cirulated anywhere.
I really don’t like it when people put their children on social media

if you have a private account with only friends or family then fair enough.
Any attention is good attention as they say in the influencer world

* I might have just made that up but it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was about to come on and say the same. It’s so weird I don’t know why they’re so unbothered by it and find it hilarious? Like you said this person has found this photo and photoshopped it, I know Rosie puts them on her socials but I’d still be weirded out by a random person taking this photo and editing it to pretend it’s someone else entirely 😶

Reactions: 4
I agree. I was horrified. Why did they find it funny? Your innocent children doctored in a picture by a random stranger. Weird beyond belief that it was some one direction fan but it makes you wonder what else happens to these pictures! Dreadful.

Reactions: 9
If it was me I would definitely take that as sign to stop showing my kids faces online, you just cannot know what people are doing with these photos and it’s so disturbing.

Reactions: 9
If it was me I would definitely take that as sign to stop showing my kids faces online, you just cannot know what people are doing with these photos and it’s so disturbing.
Exactly and it’s not like they need the Instagram money they make plenty from comedy and the podcast.

Reactions: 3
What is an insta-mummy without her prop? Sadly the children will still be shown but I also found it really troubling seeing that edited photo.

Reactions: 6
Why is she incapable of captioning her insta stories? I get such bad, selfish vibes from her. Like she doesn’t want to be inclusive.

Reactions: 12
Why is she incapable of captioning her insta stories? I get such bad, selfish vibes from her. Like she doesn’t want to be inclusive.
Isn’t there a way to auto generate captions on insta stories now? I’ve seen other accounts doing it. She can’t be arsed and isn’t interested in being accessible I don’t think 🙄

Reactions: 8
Isn’t there a way to auto generate captions on insta stories now? I’ve seen other accounts doing it. She can’t be arsed and isn’t interested in being accessible I don’t think 🙄
Didn’t someone on here message her and asked politely if she could start putting captions because she likes to watch her stories on the night feed and Rosie blocked her?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn’t someone on here message her and asked politely if she could start putting captions because she likes to watch her stories on the night feed and Rosie blocked her?
Yes I remember reading this on a previous thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.