Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz Chris, but I can’t sit and watch her singing and being a knob.
Oohh is this for the SMA? I bought tickets for my friend but she's seen the light so I want to cancel as well, I haven't seen where to get a refund though so any advice would be welcomed, thank you!!!

Reactions: 9
Oohh is this for the SMA? I bought tickets for my friend but she's seen the light so I want to cancel as well, I haven't seen where to get a refund though so any advice would be welcomed, thank you!!!
Mine was through see tickets. They emailed me this morning with the new date, the email didn’t specify I could cancel but said I could log in to view my booking and when I logged in, it gave me the option to cancel!
Hope that helps!

Reactions: 7
I got mine through AXS and I’ve filled in a request form online, they said to wait for a reply to say if they can process a refund. I really think you should get a refund, I don’t see how they can give new dates and expect that you can automatically make it! I mean. I can make it. I just don’t want to go anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mine was through see tickets. They emailed me this morning with the new date, the email didn’t specify I could cancel but said I could log in to view my booking and when I logged in, it gave me the option to cancel!
Hope that helps!
Mine was through ticket master, I'm just awaiting the email. Thank you x

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy their pod cast but it’s been going downhill. They seems so pleased in the latest episode that they’d not told anyone that they were planning to move house. Almost like they’d got one over on their listeners. Given that they’ve not got much else to talk about at the moment I’m surprised they didn’t use it for some more interesting content in the podcast. And I don’t get the secrecy over the new house. It seems like an odd aspect of their life to keep private when they talk about/ share photos of literally everything else.

Reactions: 11
I used to really enjoy their pod cast but it’s been going downhill. They seems so pleased in the latest episode that they’d not told anyone that they were planning to move house. Almost like they’d got one over on their listeners. Given that they’ve not got much else to talk about at the moment I’m surprised they didn’t use it for some more interesting content in the podcast. And I don’t get the secrecy over the new house. It seems like an odd aspect of their life to keep private when they talk about/ share photos of literally everything else.
I guess people knowing the exact layout of their house is a security risk and maybe they’ve learnt from last time that some things are best kept private

Reactions: 6
I have every respect for celebrities who choose to keep their lives private. Rosie’s entire career is built off sharing details of her life, it seems odd that she would suddenly decided to keep this specific aspect of it private. Particularly when she shares photos of her children so freely.
I get the impression that Chris is a much more private person and he actually has a career outside of Instagram/ podcast, so I expect if it wasn’t for her there would be no pictures of their kids/ home online.

Reactions: 12
Listening to this week’s podcast and she comes across so badly when talking about education. I agree with the general point she is trying to make (qualifications measure a specific type of intelligence) but she is so dismissive of studying, of the education system and of people who work in a field unrelated to their studies... which is the vast majority of uni graduates...

She very clearly isn’t academically minded, which is fine, but it feeds into her attitude to Robin’s schooling too.

Reactions: 13
Listening to this week’s podcast and she comes across so badly when talking about education. I agree with the general point she is trying to make (qualifications measure a specific type of intelligence) but she is so dismissive of studying, of the education system and of people who work in a field unrelated to their studies... which is the vast majority of uni graduates...

She very clearly isn’t academically minded, which is fine, but it feeds into her attitude to Robin’s schooling too.
She makes northerners look terrible, yet we have the best unis here. Newcastle, Northumbria, Durham and Sunderland Uni.

Reactions: 16
I get the impression that Robin has quite a short attention span so they think he won’t be academically gifted but he’s still so young, his interest could be sparked in any of the STEM subjects. I feel like she wants him to be into performing just so she can show off and say ‘he’s just like us, takes after his Mam and Dad! 🤪’ without giving him a chance to try anything else!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree and as you say he’s very young .I think Robin might pick up on his mams attitude to education hence why no homeschooling done at all and also her saying he wants to be a comedian like his dad will not help academically. She laughs hysterically at every thing he does and now all he’s doing are pulling these stupid faces that yes mam finds funny but possibly no one else will . Most five year olds are natural comedians to their families I don’t think Robin is showing any talent he’s just being a normal kid but being egged on by his mam . I really don’t think she’s helping her child who will one day have to make his own way in the world. He might be like his mam of course marry someone who can earn a bit but I do think she needs to make sure her son has enough qualifications to have a plan b if he dosent make it in the comedy world which to be realistic he won’t . That’s what a good mam would do Rosie just in case you come on tattle which we know you do .

Reactions: 22
Been a lurker on this thread for a while but after seeing her recent instagram post I've had to comment.

She just comes across so ungrateful for everything she has. That photo of her grimacing, holding her child away from her, because he's been sick on her. Yeah, I get it, it's a bit grim. But he's a baby! Does she not realise how many people (myself included) would kill to have a new, beautiful, baby. It's just left a bad taste in my mouth her caption is all about wishing she was elsewhere drinking. A lot of people are having different bank holidays to normal and have been for a year now, why can't she just seem grateful for all the good things she does have??

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Been a lurker on this thread for a while but after seeing her recent instagram post I've had to comment.

She just comes across so ungrateful for everything she has. That photo of her grimacing, holding her child away from her, because he's been sick on her. Yeah, I get it, it's a bit grim. But he's a baby! Does she not realise how many people (myself included) would kill to have a new, beautiful, baby. It's just left a bad taste in my mouth her caption is all about wishing she was elsewhere drinking. A lot of people are having different bank holidays to normal and have been for a year now, why can't she just seem grateful for all the good things she does have??
Also her baby spit up on her a tiny bit, big whoop! Why the need to photograph it and put it on her Instagram? Feel like a crappy nappy post is the only thing she has left to post to hit rock bottom in content. Think she might regret the move to the country a bit when everything opens up again too, won’t be as easy for her to go out on the piss with her mates when she lives miles away. But then that’ll be something new to moan about...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also her baby spit up on her a tiny bit, big whoop! Why the need to photograph it and put it on her Instagram? Feel like a crappy nappy post is the only thing she has left to post to hit rock bottom in content. Think she might regret the move to the country a bit when everything opens up again too, won’t be as easy for her to go out on the piss with her mates when she lives miles away. But then that’ll be something new to moan about...
The photo is so staged! She’s all done up with her make up on!...I bet she was on for hours practising that face!...ridiculous!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, but so annoyed by her comments on education. She kept chuntering on about how she didn’t need her qualifications etc.... love YOU GOT LUCKY AND MARRIED RICH. I bet if she was still scraping by and washing her clothes in her bath at Pontins she’d be wishing she’d tried a bit harder at school! Urgh, used to like her but she is getting irritating!

Reactions: 17
The comment about education is particularly frustrating. Let’s be honest, she’s got lucky and landed on her feet, that won’t happen for every one. And it’s certainly not guaranteed for robin, as much as she might like to think he will easily become a performer, it’s not guaranteed. He may grow up and decide he wants a life out of the limelight, in which case he will want education to fall back on, so they still need to encourage him to get the best education possible to open up opportunities for him as he grows.
I tried hard at school and got good grades, yet I still find myself at 25 doing a degree in my spare time so that I can try to broaden my opportunities for a higher paid job. Education is so important, not everyone will marry a rich man!

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to hide the house behind her in all of her stories/posts? I don’t get it? Most people have already seen it? I saw it on Rightmove, the sun, magazines etc etc. Rosie love we know you’ve got a huge country pile now, with a paddock, a huge drive, a caravan port, a LIBRARY. If you’re hiding it to try and stay relatable it deffo isn’t working hun

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.