Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, I feel a bit mean for this title now, but Rosie has said herself that she's riding Chris' coattails so 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

Summary: The Ramseys have moved to a swanky new house 🏡 Will she stop moaning now? Probably not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She already has about 6 doesn't she? and there are enough rooms in that house to put on in each!

Reactions: 3
I just think Chris has really shot himself in the foot letting Rosie loose. He could’ve gone down rob Becketts path, as nobody knows what his house looks like, what his kids names are but he’s doing really well and is still talking about parenting. But Rosie needed attention didn’t she.

Reactions: 43
I just think Chris has really shot himself in the foot letting Rosie loose. He could’ve gone down rob Becketts path, as nobody knows what his house looks like, what his kids names are but he’s doing really well and is still talking about parenting. But Rosie needed attention didn’t she.
I think Rosie plays the whole ‘she gave up work to look after the kid’ so Chris could continue his career and she’s sacrificed hers.
I’d put money on that she thought she would be famous for singing one day and has told herself that only didn’t happen because of having kids.

she can obviously sing, but she was never going to be in the charts

Reactions: 19
I think Rosie plays the whole ‘she gave up work to look after the kid’ so Chris could continue his career and she’s sacrificed hers.
I’d put money on that she thought she would be famous for singing one day and has told herself that only didn’t happen because of having kids.

Definitely! But Chris really didn’t need Rosie he’s just as funny as the other comedians smashing it on tv right now. He doesn’t need to be this husband wife duo but doubt she’d let him quit.

Reactions: 11

She can't sing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree, she can’t sing.
She just shouts which anyone can do.
I think she sounded alright on the video with Ed sheeran. She can sing better than me at least 😂

my point is she’s got a very over the top pub singer voice not a recording artist and doubt she’d have done much with singing.

I think she’ll be trying to get herself into presenting at some point.

Reactions: 16
So, as a singer...

She can hold a tune but she has a lot of bad habits from (I assume) never having proper training and finding her voice at a time when everything was very pop-sounding and riffy e.g. Britney, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, so she has emulated that sound. She always sings with the same vocal placement, very forward in the face and ‘twangy’ and she’s said herself she only knows how to sing loudly. Her tuning isn’t great, there was a video a while back of her singing Hopelessly Devoted To You acapella and she keeps going flat, then when she gets to the big ‘BUT NOW... there’s nowhere to hide’ it’s a proper bum note to the point where she changes key 🙈

Reactions: 25
So, as a singer...

She can hold a tune but she has a lot of bad habits from (I assume) never having proper training and finding her voice at a time when everything was very pop-sounding and riffy e.g. Britney, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, so she has emulated that sound. She always sings with the same vocal placement, very forward in the face and ‘twangy’ and she’s said herself she only knows how to sing loudly. Her tuning isn’t great, there was a video a while back of her singing Hopelessly Devoted To You acapella and she keeps going flat, then when she gets to the big ‘BUT NOW... there’s nowhere to hide’ it’s a proper bum note to the point where she changes key 🙈
Not a lot of that makes much sense to me as someone who sounds like cats crying when I attempt to sing. However what I am taking from it is that our suspicions were correct, she's cabaret at best :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely had Botox she can’t move her face in the latest story.
Nice to see she’s back moaning. Also judging people on how they look assuming they’d eat egg sandwich? nice, not a troll though Rosie?

Reactions: 8
Definitely had Botox she can’t move her face in the latest story.
Nice to see she’s back moaning. Also judging people on how they look assuming they’d eat egg sandwich? nice, not a troll though Rosie?
I bloody love an egg sandwich me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if that's her judgement I'm happy to accept :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s a great singer. She’s okay, but so are loads of people on X-factor / The Voice / BGT. There’s nothing outstanding about her singing

Reactions: 7
She’s the kind of singer who would have got turned away at X-Factor auditions for being ‘too cruise ship’.
It’s very over the top (matches her personality!) and not actually that pleasant to listen to, definitely not a recording voice.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.